Hey Veeky Forums my grillfriend thinks girls who shop at Forever 21 and other basicshit.vsco.jpeg are effay...

Hey Veeky Forums my grillfriend thinks girls who shop at Forever 21 and other basicshit.vsco.jpeg are effay? Can you guys post some effay grills so she can see? Post pic with trips and will send tits with timestamp :)

roll

kill yourself

Most chicks are too stupid to think farther ahead than a couple of days, because of this they are doomed to forever be trapped in the rat maze of fast fashion garbage like F21. If your GF is a basic bitch then that sucks but inbred dogs don't learn new tricks.

fuckup pleb

Nice dubs

here u go now kill urself my man

Forever 21 is great for poor folk. Of she's got money, she likely doesn't need to shop at Forever 21 unless there's a fad she wants to try, but doesn't want to invest money in.

Their clothes are cheap and don't hold together well. Anything I've bought there has fell apart within a matter of months.

I don't know about basic... More like poor or bad fashion sense. The workers there will often help pick outfits for those unsure what to buy.

holy shit you sound pathetic

she's gonna break up with you soon dude for being such a little bitch

you're gonna look back on the fact that you made this thread and cringe

Most people who aren't into high fashion think the average, passable outfits are fashionable, which they are to them. But high fashion (us) is more intricate and thought out. It can also be looked at as ugly if not seen with the required taste. Let the "normies" as faggots call them, dress as they please. Not everyone is cut out for enough high fashion.

>But high fashion (us)
>us, as in Veeky Forums
l m f a o

You're on Veeky Forums..you must not be pathetic.exe

I meant to say 'if she's got money'.

It's also great to buy clothes for a bar or club, you don't have to worry about it getting damaged.

>we're all pretending to Mac DeMarco
>we're so effay
get out

>kek at the filename
but jesus shes so ugly and un funny. how exactly did she get so popular. i dont understand

jew

>my imaginary girlfriend
fixed that for you ;)

Scary. She looks like a toad.

No

She makes "vagina" jokes

I don't mean that in a rude way but most of her jokes are centered around being a woman and sex as a woman and the female experience so it was only a matter of time until she got popular for it.

Not saying she's funny but that's why she's popular

=-O

///

fuck I thought she had her earbuds corded into her downstairs for a second

i can spam more nao if u'd like

guaranteed replies

would still impregnate the girl tho

>Spends over an hour preparing ironic norm-core outfit each morning to look like a normie core.

mac demarco wannabes right here

mmmm rick looks better on girls

I legit thought that was a man

This sounds like a joke she would make tbqh senpai

this is going to be terrible, all this thread.

post em OP

The ideal Veeky Forums waifu

This reddit crossposter literally dresses like a dad, yet you guys slob all over his knob. I don't get it.

>yet you guys slob all over his knob
where do you see this happening
show me the posts

my sister is in this pic, sup

my cousin is the one in the middle, waddup

o boi

nice, more pics of her?

you should try having sexual intercourse with her (if you know what I mean)

actually a great post
kys

triggered lmao
>fashion interests me

who dis cow and why does she seem to be famous?

those are the nipples that will pierce the heavens

>This reddit crossposter

*crossdresser

I can post, but there will be no timestamp bc gf is sus

This.
In the thumnail, AND when I expanded it for a moment.

Had too look real hard at something no one wants to look hard at.

its the confidence.

KECK

today OP was a faggot, what a surprise