Help with buying shoes

Hey was looking to spend around 150$ for shoes. What do you guys recommend for casual everyday wear. Pic related.

Those would be nice if they didn't have that net design. Any other options that are cheaper than y-3s?

If you're looking for something everyday, look for a more versatile shoe. Something like a new balance would suit you well. Get a classic shoe, maybe a casual lace up would work as well.

So what are you looking for? An alt for qasas?

Yea but black preferred

Tried googling couldn't find anything even closs to qasas.

zx 8000 boost
tubular dooms

depends what kind of pants you wear regularly.

stan smiths are basically the #1 all-around shoe.

if you don't wear joggers with giant cuffs you cant pull off shoes like in the OP.

tubular virals are basically a better version of these shoes

they're womans shoes though so if you're bigger than a size 10 in mens you're out of luck.

tfw i own these.

i love having small feet sometimes

Fuck my feet are 13.

I really like these but don't want to drop 355$ on shoes..

I was also going to suggest new balance.
If you have a good rotation of sneakers already, then the Qasas and Tubulars are fine, but if this is literally going to be for "everyday wear", then I'd suggest New Balances.

bruh just get the tubular radials they're literally the same shoe but on the y3s they removed the lace guard and added a basically fake lace thing directly to the body..

the radials are the mens version of the virals

too bad then, $350 isnt even that much for shoes

regular people drop $150-200 for shoes every few months but they turn cheap when they see a $350 price tag on a pair they like.

>radials over novas
I dont think so tim

the fuck kind of shoes are people regularly buying for 150-200? i dont even think theres a single shoe at any mall tier store thats in the 200 range except for jordans

lol u srs? i dont think there's any shoe worth getting for less than $150
unless u buying the clearance rack

im talking about normal people that walk into the mall and buy what they have, you said "regular" people not Veeky Forums people

i just browsed footlocker.com and the only shoes i ever saw at 150 were jordans, ultraboosts, and air maxes

im not talking about juanito the mexican contractor who bought the $70 clearance rack nikes
the usual young dude wears one of those, and fuck u talking about some jordans at footlocker cost more than your $355 qasas.

radials are better in everyway

I own the dooms. I'm afraid I can not bring my self to liking them. They are just to fucking bulky. I wear a size 10 and they look like giant marshmallows on my feet. The side view looks dope, but I can't get over how big they look staring down at them. Its a dam shame because it's a really nice shoe. Maybe I'll just sell them on eBay and try to get my money back.

Which colorway?

I'm ready for the bulbous sole meme to end.

It won't ever end.

Triple black

Those aren't casual everyday shoes and they don't cost $150

Thanks dawg just bought the doom ones for 140.