Business casual

Post mature fits

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mature
get out my fucking board

Oh okay. I'll leave you to your meme dick oven shoes and meme streetwear. You're not gonna be 19 forever, user

/reddit/

reddit please go

the truth hurts man

as if mall bought businesswear is any more mature
get the fuck out of here with your whale tail pants and cheap cardboard shoes

Wow it took four of you to get assblasted by speaking the truth
Grow tf up

i like the thread idea i work in a place with business casual

it's fine but you could get a nice belt

yeah unfortunately this board is full of kids in school (paid for by their parents) so they don't really need to look professional yet
one day though u niggas are gunna have to wear a suit.

>tfw wear this shit nearly all day everyday of your life at the office

Better than dressing like a hypebeast in your teens anyday

That's why this thread exists, so people can talk about better quality stuff than what the "I just buy george foreman brand shirts at walmart" plebs wear.

Goddamn you children are fucking clueless.

>low-waisted tuck
>mature
please get real pants

we are at war with the swag beasts. suit up men. only class will defeat their swag.

I just shop at Brooks Brothers and Nordstrom for my business wear stuff. Tailor as needed.

Of course there are more fancy brands out there, depends on your budget. Spluge on a Brioni.

Jesus man. That shit is expensive. I can't afford that

Yeah that's definitely another pay grade haha but Brooks Brothers has sales sometimes, like 30% off.

Also Lands End makes some nice non iron shirts....it's been awhile though since I've bought some and peeps said quality has gone down a bit. The roll on my shirts are awesome though.

>mature
>Veeky Forums/fa
pick one

*tips fedora*

Brooks Brothers outlet will save your shit brother

gtfo of here dadcore faggot

brooks brothers is money dude. I'm 25 and none of my friends have any idea why I shop there. I thought I was the only guy that loved that place.

lol there is a reason why they are popular, but yeah you're not gunna see too much BB love on this board.

this cringe

>dont have a job
>dress up like a business guy
kek. you need to get into swag boy class is for fedora atheists

But I do have a job?

Buy only Mercer & Sons OCBDs.

Lift more

>button up
>Not button down
>shitty black jeans
>reddit tier belt

That's not a mature fit.
That's an average low middle class pleb "dressing up" to go to court tier

You look like you are in a co-op program or something, working at a summer job.

But for what it is, business casual is far more common working downtown Toronto than business formal, especially in the summer.
I really don't know why everyone is up in arms, maybe people don't actually work in a business hub, but dressing like this is 70% of men in any downtown core.

1/3

2/3

3/3

>shitly done tie
And I've never, ever, been a fan of jeans with blazers.
It's tacky unless you're going for a country-western look.

Everything is too small for him.
I get that slimfit is an emerging style but he looks like he's about to bust out of everything he's wearing; and not in a sexy muscular way.

I am no expert but this look horrible.

jeans absolutely awful. shirt color almost as bad.

>bracelets
>no socks
>jizz rag in pocket
>black shoes with brown accessories
>BMW

shoes are bad and again >no socks but at least this 17yo is trying

>black shoes with that outfit

Nigga pl0x

wew

Why aren't you dressing like a mallninja? Fucking cringe OP, get a skirt or something ffs, i don't have a job so you can't possibly have one either

Half of the people roasting him are talking about just how badly he's dressed in general.

If he brought that shit to trad, prep, or even general menswear thread he'd get the same hate.

Yeah but i appreciate the thread idea, and i was talking about the teens that genuinely dismiss a shirt as "dadcore"

holy shit this thread is so CRINGY

pls delet it

Daily reminder that gothic ninja core and r/mfa are both shit

ID on shirt?

Damn those negroes are really dark and the chinks are midgets. I think this image is trying to say something but I just don't get what it is

Here you have pages and pages of inspo not even kidding:
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/

pls go to the gym, ur hips look wider than ur shoulders

>casual

>tfw 26 and still come here because I'm used to it, having been here since Veeky Forums was created
>tfw can't relate to many of the styles or fads because pulling off memechrome / streetwear / etc. fits don't work once you reach this age
>tfw can't discuss what to wear because all the hot headed 16-19 year olds come out of the woodwork and derail the threads
>tfw can't even mention having a beard because of the reason mentioned above

lol shows how clueless you are in the fashion world. This is a common style called Rude Boy

hey man a lot of us are in the same boat. Veeky Forums is still good for those days that you're not working but yeah Veeky Forums is young as fuck. They don't have to give a shit about business cause they're still in school or dropping out

Veeky Forums doesn't age well with anyone.

Agreed, we need to get those hotheads out of here

not him but i call that 'needlessly overdressing'
don't see where the rude comes from
shit is tame as fuck

idk man it's just the name for it