Veeky Forums What is your least favorite look and why?

Veeky Forums What is your least favorite look and why?

I can't stand this look or any look associated with this.

It's so contrived and unoriginal, but I guess it helps becuase everyone I've meet with this look has a bullshit contrived hipster personality. (Craft beer, fixed gear bikes all this bullshit)

I can't stand it and how they walk around with all their Brooklyn industries bullshit like they look good or own some shit.

Worst personality, worst look.

This is how I dress everyday

do you just mean flannel in general?
[spoiler]I'm sorry I have shit taste, I guess we can never be friends[/spoiler]

No I mean shit like this.

Idk if that is what the trend is called but there is a very specific group of people who dress and style themselves this way

Any 90s throwback shit with those ugly ass track jackets, light wash jeans, dad caps, etc.

I see what you're getting at.
beard culture, psudo lumberjack/worker attire, and a hint of formality all combined into a pretentious, middle-aged man who quotes himself to be nerdy, geek chic, and thinks he's cool for going to see local bands and being able to brew his own beer.

Dress like this and you're fucking done. Disgusting looks.

Don't forget the 'look' when you're taking a picture.

This is just horrible.

welcome to 2010!

second from right is good tho

congratulations on your first month in Veeky Forums !

what's Harrys tshirt ?!

people wearing pseudo ninjagoth shit
kinda like rick but with ironic shit written like weed or 420 on it

rick in general is shit. Because most of the people who wear it can't pull it off

SOMEONE HELP THAT POOR NIGGA IN THE TOP LEFT HE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK

>Veeky Forums What is your least favorite look and why?
Reddit's mfa /r/theredpill /pol/ look.

Reminds me of... No offense. Swag is better honestly.

>the entirety of a designers work is shit because some people that wear it don't look good

numale

LONG CUTS AND CARTOON SHOES SO GOOD.

This swag fashion things, it's give me the impression of youth, if I see someone wearing these things I presume they're 18 and under.
If they're older, then they don't dress their age and have no taste.

I know it sounds like your class if for men pic but it's absolutely correct. I mean I'm 30 next month, I shouldn't dress in swag because it isn't right for someone over 18 to dress like that.
The kid in FagSwag.png, I have no problem with him, he's a 14 year old boy dressing like someone in his age group, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Too bad nobody dresses like that anymore.

Maybe in 2010 but 2016, no.

I guess it's been a long time since you graduated high school. Very much still a thing with the your in eastern EU here.

What's wrong with that look OP? It's basically me when I'm not deliberately trying to stand out. Monochrome is great.

I think people call it "lumbersexual"

It's funny because it's metrosexual masquerading as the opposite.

This.

Beta males who can't even make their own bed dressed up as Alpha lumberjacks

this. i kinda like the track jackets but dad caps need to go. also overpriced uninspired graphic tees, and the entirety of /r/streetwear. fucking worst cunts.

that image is too good.

/r/streetwear was good like year ago but it's slowly becoming malefashion advice's less autistic cousin.

Everyone there expects to be spoon fed and everything is getting so boring and trite.

Also high school taste doesn't help too much.

Dressing 'classy' at 18+ is still foolish, you're not a grown up either because you started to dress like your dad but still look so young.

Oh and you're 30 wow you're going to get annoyed with Veeky Forums incredibly fast. I'll bid you good-bye this early, just don't make a thread reviewing your experience at the end.

Except nobody dresses like this anymore. hello 2010o

americana/faux workwear

It's very sad.

Basically, if you're skinny you shouldn't be allowed to wear this shit. Be built, fat, or builtfat.

I swear to god I went to school with bottom right. Every time I see that fucking picture.

or actually be somewhere with some salt in the earth and not fucking new york or sf

why dress like a tradesmen when you're a starbucks barista is beyond me

what is this, 2009? at least post the modern version, aka what objectively all of them morphed to (pic related)

>high school tastes
>something like 85% of Veeky Forums is under 20 years old

i am literally laughing so hysterically at you that I may cry

Come to gentrified Brooklyn. and you'll see there's plenty lumberjack fuckers.

I saw like 6 at farmers market last week.

I'd rather think that this is what have morphed to. The luberjack culture is still well alive.

I still see quite a few of these in Houston.
Seriously my least favorite look after the full on irony retards who have stick and poke pizza tattoos and quirky dyed hairstyles. Literally walking curated internet personas.

third from left is better desu

Fully agree. At least in western Europe I still see lots of "Hipsters"/"Lumbersexuals"... but fewer SWAG-Kids, more outfits like this one

>mfw taking a shit while looking at that picture

have an aquaintance still dress like that. Button up, blue jeans, beard and slickblack undercut. It makes me feel a bit under the weather

Not the best pic I could find, but u know the deal. Snapback, sunglasses, either skinny and lanky or fit with chicken legs. Black skinny ripped or biker jeans with big high top bulky red sneakers. Disgusting. Probably into techno or trap.

I normally ask them which techno artists they enjoy and wait for them to out themselves.

It's really funny how the techno scene generally consists of 2 groups of people, basically you have the neutral dressing bald 30-40 year old (muh technointerestsme) and the typical 20yo that I described in my post, who will probably have a random american city name printed on the front of his tee, with a big white randomly generated '54'. Will also probably define his own style as 'fresh'.

>Snapback, sunglasses,
>random american city name printed on the front of his tee, with a big white randomly generated '54'.
That's not techno at all, more like upgraded 2010's swag bullshit. Picrel captures the modern techno scene the best, it's got nothing to do with what you've listed.

I know what you mean but the guys who dress like that are into rap/hiphop or so they claim.

wtc bomber

This is more like, the skinhead core-techno ists, they are moreso related to the 30-40yo neutralists I described, imo. The updated SWAG 2010'ers you claim they are, did for some reason leak into the techno scene here. (The netherlands)

Ritter Sport and Club Mate (especially with vodka) are GOAT.

And yeah most parties in the U.S. do end pretty early in the night, ain't nothing like getting out of some shady club around noon and being like "what is this devilish source of light?"

wait holy shit senpai, eastern eu actually exists?

today I fucking learned, woah

That doesn't make him wrong.
>inb4 insult, I'm 19

so, to everyone besides people under 20, still basically a high schooler

is that maxmoefoe

I bomber jackets would just go away, I can't cop cheapo shit from mall shops without them being on every rack

Alpha Industries MA-1 Flight Jacket