What are some basic makeup kits for men to maximise aestethics to fool bitches on tinder?

What are some basic makeup kits for men to maximise aestethics to fool bitches on tinder?

"Bitches"

Makeup looks so bad on guys. if you just just simple foundation. None of that overboard contour shit.

No, homophobic bullshit but it looks one step down from cross dressing, and I've never seen a straight guy do this.

Also the girls who are attracted to this are the ones you want to stay away from.

it only looks bad on you because you're fuck ugly and have zero test

this guy wears makeup and looks fuckable

He's wearing basic cover up

Not this pic related overboard shit thats all over twitter lately it doesn't even work on guys, let alone girls

Ignore all the other idiots on this thread. It is possible to wear makeup as a guy subtly but in a way that will still enhance your facial features and help you look like the adonis of this world. I would recommend that you pick out at least

-A foundation that obviously very closely matches your natural skin tone. If it is a very close match, you can use this only where needed to cover patches of redness, small pimples, etc. as you would use a concealer. If it's not such a good match, you will need to apply it all over your face so that you don't have splotches of other-colored skin. This isn't a bad thing, but can be a pain, and also doesn't look great if you have any stubble at all - I would recommend a very clean shave.

-an eyebrow pencil, black or dark brown. Without going over the top, experiment with this - it is possible to really enhance the shape and color of your eyebrows with even a subtle application.

-eyeliner, again black or dark brown. this can be hard to find a good one... some people swear by gel pencils but I prefer a sort of felt-tip marker thingy. This is the hardest one to do subtly without looking like a crossdresser: what I do is just a single line above my eyelid, without any wing. Then I smudge this a bit with my finger or a cotton ball so that it's less obtrusive. I really don't think it's worth doing under the eye. This is still very hard to notice unless someone's staring you directly in the eye holes but you will be amazed how much better your eyes look even from a distance. Good luck op.

I have blue eyes and the following pic has my skin color. Near my eyes are purple underneath them; which you can see in the pic. As you can see I have pale skin. My hair color is dark blonde.

Any brands you recomend? Thanks

-OP

And yes I'll be shaving so calm down autists

That's good; the foundation should also help hide the bags under your eyes. And it is highly erotic to have blond hair but darker, pronounced eyebrows, which the eyebrow pencil will help with. I'm afraid I don't have any brands in particular - I would say just get something cheap to start so you can learn how to use it without wasting nice stuff. Also ask female friends who you are not interested in banging - they love to help with this stuff.

Get a color correcting palette, you have a lot of uneven skin tones like the purple under your eyes and the redness in cheeks and greenish tones under your facial hair. They work by basically putting the opposite color where there is uneven color to even it out. So you would put yellow under your eyes, blue on your cheeks and pink where you have facial hair. THEN you can move on to concealer for specific spots and foundation.

Also, contouring is not "crazy stuff", just pick up a contour palette and apply darker colors to hollow of cheeks, under lip, sides of nose, eyes, and temples. Highlighter on forehead, cheekbones, down the nose, and cupid's bow. This will make your facial features 'pop'. Only wearing foundation would make you face just look flat and fake.

As mentioned, eyebrows are very important. To save money, just get an angular brow brush and use the near-hair-color shades in the contour palette to go over your brows lightly. Always go about a shade or two darker than your hair color

NYX makes good stuff, they're not going to break the bank either.

I can post some guides and products I use if you want

Go on ahead.

K they're just going to be DIY shitty word-doc MS paint teir shit tho

whoops green by pink*

like with every girly thing you can do as a guy you have to be subtle with it

FAG
A
G

Watching this very intently. Thanks for the info so far OP.

All shades are for what I assume from OP's pic only, idk his actual skin tone but the rule of thumb is the contour should be 2 shades darker than foundation (not face) and highlighter 2 shades lighter

Jafarbrah a.k.a Voyeursthetics is the make-up god.

It looks complicated, but really just it takes me like 5 mins to do all this in the morning

Thanks very much for the information! -OP

>overboard

I mean that's the thing, "perfect" porcelain doll skin doesn't really work on most people, regardless of gender. It's more jarring on people who look AMAB because of social conditioning, but it's a generally creepy take on humanity no matter who's doing it.

as a seagull I agree with the image but the guy in question must be super beautiful to pull it off like my senpai here.