Be uesugi

>be uesugi
>see this
what do?

spam naginata warrior monks, they're good against everything!

protect self wit katana folded 29000 times

Takeda and Uesugi were in all matters equal in power and strength, they faced eachother many times with inconclusive results.

Yet, even though they were fierce rivals, Uesugi Kenshin and Takeda Shingen deeply respected eachother as honorable enemies, to the point that Kenshin deeply lamented Shingen's death.

win because that's exactly what based Kenshin did

Let me see you geeks beat my castle spam

This triggers the takedafags

8 years into meiji restauration and chill
and takamori gives you this look

D- DELETE THIS!

rate my OC

Why did the Uesugi have a goddess among their ranks?

Send them salt then pull up with my big dick bandits.

Also drink like a fucking fish.

Who is the Veeky Forums approved heir to Kenshin, Kagekatsu or Kagetora?

Pretty dank. Fucking losing it at "you retarded ainu"

The Takeda have few guns and an outdated military system, so I force them to approach with guns and try to surround them in with pikemen

Kenshin blew it by thinking that arrangement would work.

and by probably being gay and not having real kids of his own

everything else he did was incredible though...well except for alcoholism which was also problematic

Shingen was already dead

i thought he became a monk for political purposes

>alcohol problems
>implying that wasn't because of Kenshin's period problems

>horse fucking barbarians

Nope, female kenshin is just a meme sorry.

as much as I like this myth, it's pretty much bullshit

that wouldn't necessarily stop him from having kids. it may depend on the sect of buddhism though.

Trips of truth

imagine how the senior takeda retainers like hara, yamagata and baba must have felt when their idiot lord ordered them to charge the Oda/Tokugawa despite being heavily outnumbered and both clans having a sizable number of guns.

I kind of doubt those casualty numbers for the Oda/Tokugawa though. I recall reading that a lot of the fighting was actually done with ordinary foot soldiers and that the idea of a cavalry charge and tons of guns on the oda side was overstated. It was still disastrous for the takeda though.

I guess the best you can say for the Takeda is that Ieyasu made a similar error of judgment at Mikatagahara.

The problem is that most attention is given to the cavalry charge and the guns despite that being only one part of the battle.

It was hugely significant for the future of warfare in Japan and it was iconic, but it wasn't the whole battle. There was an infantry battle and siege that needed lifting