Effay Motorcycle Thread

Hey Veeky Forums, I dont know how many of you guys ride but I wanna know if there could be anyway I could improve my riding fit. I know I can make it better by making everything match more, like dark leathers and a black helmet but hi-viz is a problem for me since I ride in the dark often. The fit looks alright without the gear, but of course I cant ride without it.

Should I just not bother, since its just use for riding?

Anyway, thanks Veeky Forumsm

Also effay motorbikes thread to justify this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

documentingreality.com/forum/f149/why-you-dont-wear-flip-flops-motorcycle-143965/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here comes the cafe racer shitpost

Not so fast there buddy. I got an album full of nakeds

i'd feel bad if i die without riding one of these seriously

Nakeds are pretty tame, but there's something triumph's engines that make everyone squeal. Just gotta start small

Drop a single r from that machine and you get a bike that is naked and isn't tame. Still, i wanna try that striple cause it seems peculiar.

Only harley that Isnt shit

Try out some of the yamaha's they've got the power but only if you really push it

Can scooters be effay?

Yamaha bikes always felt sloppy except the R1 and R6. I don't say that they're slow or aren't fun. It just feels like it's lacking.

Only if it's a vespa or a vintage moped

Yeah, all the powers up on the higher revs, helps it run cool atleast

Full rick in bike form

inb4 50 vintage motorcycles pretty much identical

Basically, their nickname back then was "Universal Japanese Motorbike"

As effay as they come if you ask me.

Are dual sports considered effay?

You're an un/fa/ motocryclist if:

>You ride a Harley and all your gear has Harley branding
>You have a tasseled leather jacket
>You have a sportbike and pretend you're the next Valentino Rossi when you're just a FODA fuckwit who rides fast on slow roads in a Fox brand tshirt with plaid shorts and walmart brand leather flipflops and trademark Douchebag White Oakleys.

What if the jacket isn't tasseled, but the handle bars are?

Then I'd ask why your motorcycle is styled after a little girl's training bicycle.

Also here's some relevant images instead of just "shitposts"

lol

KTM's bikes are the most sexy of them all.

I see no Confederate choppers, what a shame guys...

these guys do the most amazing cycles ever desu

Daily reminder that cafe racers and harleys are for cuckles who ride because they want to fit an image rather than actually enjoying riding.

Daily reminder that sportsbikes are for tiny cocked faggots who pretend they're the next MotoGP champion when they're just going to end up as part of a semi truck's grill.

The funny thing is I didn't post, nor do I own a sportsbike :^)

Dunno about that senpai, never once thought I was the next motogp champion. I ride pretty safe unless I'm on an empty ass stretch of main road or highway.

Why do cafe racer guys get butthurt so easily?

Not even a cafe racer, just wanted to join in the shaming shit bikers schpeel.

Link related; This is what happens when your average sportsbike rider wrecks: documentingreality.com/forum/f149/why-you-dont-wear-flip-flops-motorcycle-143965/

Turns out flip flops and Broakleys aren't actually safety equipment.

Yeah, well squids are fucking losers, give normal riders a bad name.
I never do fucked up shit on the roads, don't speed down backroads etc. I actually give a fuck about my own life and the lives of those around me. Plus, I've never personally been stupid enough to ride without at least proper footwear and jacket.

Get a triumph bonny and don't look back. Has the aesthetics and performance to match.

how do i get my bf to buy a motorcycle so i can ride with him?

buy a motorcycle yourself and ride it instead of leeching off your boyfriend you malicious cunt.

wow, go fuck yourself

welcome to Veeky Forums

>ktm

Kind of gross, looks like the overdone steampunk of motorcycles

He's right though.

NO GO, GREASO

MY SIDES

Show him a bunch of moto-vlogging channels, videos of canyon riding and tell him that vibrations make you cum.

Or like previous user said, get your own bike, but also try convince him to get one too after seeing you ride one, dual riding is so much more fun than having someone ride bitch.

2015 non abs model or gtfo

Give him the butt