threadbase.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oversized is in you where just ahead of the curve good job

Only if you tuck them in

tfw ive been Veeky Forums this whole time and didnt know it

trust me, you'e not Veeky Forums

lol

NO GO, GREASO

what's the point of neglecting basic grooming habits if you're going to do shit like paint your nails?

My guy oversized tshirts are the bomb if you've got an alright body

no go greaso

ofc i trust you! youre the legendary anonymous

lol
stop
i dont neglect basic grooming habits at all
i brush my hair (can you seriously not tell that from my picture)?
i pluck my eyebrows
i wash my face in the morning and before bed
i paint my nails becuase im a girl and i enjoy it and like the way it looks

No go greaso

I cannot tell

No go greaso

Depends on the style of the t-shirt and general fit like everything does...

T-shirts that are too long tend to look shitty though.

If you're fat and wear things baggy you'll get judged.

Me neither about you. Why you can't be handsome and stylish like Knochensack? Why we were doomed with the fat dork?

NO GO GREASO

desu your hair looks fine

but your face could do with a little extra wash, not to sound harsh

tucking in t shirts is for dads and stem majors, it is not Veeky Forums

Better than the average whore Stacy keep improving towards what you want.

thanks but i do wash, pimples can still happen to people who wash their face 3 times a day. i could get acne medication in pill form but i cant really afford that
im not a whore

NO GO GREASO

You're not Veeky Forums at all

All you wear or have been seen wearing is pajamas and shitty thrift store tier clothes

You don't have any cool pieces and have never posted a pic outside of your fucking bed

You don't have any sense of fashion whatsoever and you literally only post so you could fish for compliments and get reactions

Go back to and you'll have a better chance with Neckbeards at

Mods please ban this autistic underage b&. Literal shitposter and doesn't post anything Veeky Forums related.

how old are you?

NO GO, GREASO

whats wrong with thrift store clothes?
im sorry that i cant afford designer clothes or else i would buy and wear them
i have posted pics outside of my bed, i jst dont have a full length mirror
i do have a sense of fashion but im still learning and i dont have money to buy tons of clothes right away
i dont want to go to /soc/ or /v/, you dont tell me what i can and cant do
im not autistic or underage but thanks for your concern.

Nothing wrong with thrift clothes, but yours are shit. That's why I said 'shitty' thrift clothes.

If you don't know shit, don't post. You're purposely making people go off topic and talk about you, and you know you are. Lurk more greaso

so what are good thrift clothes then? are they designer clothes you find at the thrift store?
i never said i know everything, im trying and im learning and its not my fault that people go off topic. i never asked to be a girl or to look the way i do or have the personality i do , or be born into a family that arent millionaires

> If you don't know shit, don't post
tell that to killy. at least eliza's honest. killy actively talks down from his "position" as a namefag in every newfag thread to try and sound like he's some respected trip with his fucking terrible opinions.

eliza does cause thread derailments but they're only in shit threads anyway. & imo her face is qt, I like seeing her around. and so far she hasn't gotten in any autistic circlejerks with the trips here despite killy repeatedly trying to befriend her, eliza is good in my books.

Killy doesn't dress in normie clothes like she does. Quit white knighting.

I knew you were going to say that it's not everyone else's fault that they respond to you, except it is. You post your pics for no god damn reason so you can fish for compliments. You know you are

Good thrift clothes are clothes that look good. Not anything I've seen you wear.

I really dislike you but I also dislike almost everybody else that posts here. Just fucking lurk more, get good fits together, stop posting selfies like this is /soc/ and stop fucking conversing with these random faggots.

All of you faggots are shitting up this board with your retarded back and forth about your ridiculous selfies.
All of you anons that are contributing to these discussions are just as cancerous as the subject matter.

killy never posts fit at all

how do I know you're basic af

i posted my pic 1 time here and it was only to show how i wear oversized clothes. i didnt ask people to comment.
ok but what looks good to you might not look good to someone else. you cant just say that and expect me to agree with you
why dont you like me? like what have i ever done to you to make you feel that way?? i wanna know.
and i have lurked here, i just started actually posting and it got out of hand when people started harassing me and digging up my personal info. ITS NOT MY FAULT you guys cant act normal to a girl here

He does

I have 2 actually but you were not around. Also I'm like 4 different people that's why I'm so active.

I don't hate her either I have always thought that hating users on the internet is pointless. Not even Sieg.

Post them again faggot

Lol, people do act normal toward girls here, for the most part anyway. And the reason you're not part of that "act normal to" category is due to the fact that everybody else, males included, don't trip fag (those that do usually, not always have decent fits and are allowed to) and they blur their faces out and focus pictures on their fits. Which is, in case you didn't realize, the point of this entire board.

The reason I don't like you is because whenever I see you post you always get swept up in some retarded discussion trying to defend your shitty selfies which you don't have to fucking do because nobody gives a shit. Half of the people you are talking to are just as, if not worse than you so why would you care?

And I've literally never seen you contribute to any thread in any meaningful way. All I've seen is closeups of your face, sometimes your upper body making some face.

Killy a faggot with shit fits, Killyourself.

I'm not going to be kind to an user with bad manners, I'm going to ignore it. Find them on Warosu yourself.

Nobody's going to waste time hunting your shitty fits you faggot.

Who the fuck is going to go through the archieve for some nobody. Youre a literally who who pretends they've been on Veeky Forums forever. Youre /cgl/ trash

>too scared to post fit
stop posting

No go, greaso

This desu

If you are still learning and you don't own any remarkable clothing why do you think you deserve a trip? All youve ever posted is your face in irrelevant threads. It's fucking annoying desu.

I could have sworn I saw you a few weeks ago. What country?

N O G O G R E A S E O N O G O G R E A S E O N O G O G R E A S E O N O G O G R E A S E O N O G O G R E A S E O

laggard

STACY LITERALLY drinking CREAM LATTE

Nothing is wrong with thrift store clothes if they look good and you post a fucking OUTFIT instead of a selfie.
If you can't afford to buy good nice clothes or are too dumb to look fashionable on a budget then fucking leave
Stop coming up with these dumb fuck excuses

You are literally all over r9k you smeggy cunt everyone knows you are 16 years old

"oh I never asked to be a girl or be poor boohoo i am such a victim"

No one cares you greasy pap-smear. Get a job, get money.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your trpicode if it isn't necessary to the conversation. It's poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making. If you are not keen on making this change, you are free to explore other websites more suitable to your taste. Reddit.com and 9gag are two great places for you to start.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

top kek

NO GO GREASO

>wearing shit that doesn't fit
threadbase.com

commit suicide on cam

i dont want people to impersonate me
usa
was all that really necessary? i hope you dont treat all women like that
shut up
not nice to joke around like that

I'm right on the border between XL and L, XL is too wide and L is too short

if I'm getting a free t shirt at an event L is usually good, but if I'm ordering shirts from J Crew XL fits me perfectly

XL's are too big for me now. I uses to wear XXL and XXXL when I was a fatty. Now all I use are Large and the they still feel kinda big. I would go for medium but they might fit too tight.

>i dont want people to impersonate me

then timestamp your pics or don't post your face you absolute fucking retard underageb&.

HAHAHAHHAHA

thats horrible!

>button down shirts are actually supposed to be a little tight in the shoulders

Sold all my shitty fitting shirts on ebay real quick.

Kelly is far better than average normal Veeky Forums poster