I just watched 'Dior and I'

I just watched 'Dior and I'

why is Raf always wearing this outfit?

sweater with a shirt underneath?

I mean, everyone at my office wears that

He knows his style, better start finding yours

hes secretly a cuck.

he wears whatever he wants and feels comfortable in which happens to be normal clothes like most designers. not everyone is le epic rick owens

Looks good and clean. I like when boys dress like that... Its a lot better than dadcore.

>le spic rick owens
ftfy

>black sweater
>blue or white OCBD
>black pants
>black leather shoes or white sneakers
What's wrong with that outfit? Simple and stylish.

but that makes it feel like, what he designs is a joke

at least Rick stands behind his stuff, he only makes what he would love to wear himself

ayy lmao

but does it exude fashion?

Rick Owens clothes are very comfortable.

>hating on the raf man
They are very good fits, really good attention to detail and it all fits great. Unfortunately normies don't notice stuff like this.

it's not hate, it's interest

also, I feel like I dress at least as good lol, while I see him as an icon, I wish he dressed better than me, you know?

Raf dresses better than you through...

post fit fuccboi

you really don't

raf wears the same thing every day pretty much, the man has no imagination or creativity to speak of.

You could say he's running out of ideas

again youre missing my point of raf being a designer. usually the greatest minds behind this stuff arent concerned with their own personal clothing choices that much. they have nothing to prove through what they wear and i doubt they care

confirmed bait

Why should I wear their clothes if they won't even do it

because you like how they look?

he's a designer. he's designing clothings for a living, can you imagine how done he feels with fashion at times? sweating about his own outfit would be the last thing to do in his place

Rick wears the same fit for months if not years too btw
it's just that Rick's fit is much more unusual

Because he doesnt have the time or feels the need to dress less basic. Also, being a good designer =/= dressing well.

because their purpose as a designer or creative director etc is to come up with pieces not serve as a mannequin you fucking simpleton

I JUST GIVE A BIG WOOP WE BROKE THE WORLD RECORD RAFFO

I JUST GIVE A BIG WOOP WE BROKE THE WORLD RECORD RAFO

Raf almost exclusively wears his own clothing...(+ some Prada and Margiela)

They have models for that.

Still makes me not want to wear his clothes despite this knowledge

His collections are all based around youth, they're for teenagers and 20 somethings

Well hey man, then.... don't wear his clothes. I don't give a fuck. And im pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck either.

Almost all fashion is worn better by the youth.

I don't simpleton

every post you make is fucking retarded
did you get raped in the ass by someone dressed in dadcore or something? that why you're so averse to it? raf is literally wearing black dadcore lmao

I remember a flamewar of gothninja vs dadcore in 2012 thats why. Dadcore was super against high fashion and artistic expression and still is that's why I don't like it.

fuck off, no one gives a shit about your taste you attention whoring namefag

>being this influenced by a flamewar from 2012

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up. You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your name if it isn't necessary to the conversation. It's poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making. If you are not keen on making this change, you are free to explore other websites more suitable to your taste. Reddit.com and 9gag are two great places for you to start.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

kek, that shit is dadcore hahaha