Ways to utilize having a masculine face

sup

femanon but i have a fairly masculine face despite not being a trap

what kinds of makeup/accessories/fucking whatever can i do to either tone down the boy look or make the boy look work?

thanks stay trill

Dress androgynous like Freja Beha or Patti Smith. Patti is even more androgynous, you need references google them.

You'll get a lot more replies if you post your face.

ignore the edgy intro photography shit tier pic if possible

here's a better one actually sorry

short hair
h
o
r
t

h
a
i
r

u have an interesting look

You don't have a masculine face

Firstly: mascara
Secondly: flatten your hair
Thirdly: wear your hair in a ponytail or 'bum'! Preferably high up.

your face is fine, def not too masculine. I think the if you had an ultra-wide jaw or chin you'd have to worry, but I think fairly strong jaws are bretty gud on grils

i thought this issue was far more serious than apparently it is so i apologize for making a whole thread

i will incorporate all of your advice into my life-- thanks so much

if anyone has any other suggestions/any other girl around here thinks she looks kinda like a dude take the thread
thanks again friends

youre really pretty i think you could be a model

maybe if she lost 30lbs, but idk if that'd look so well.

thank you but i'm too short

if i lost 30 pounds i'd probably be dead

You look fine. I'm into the bigger chin look. You already are pretty.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

Here's your (you) and your compliment.

Saved to masturbate to.

i know i'm not ugly (and thanks)
i was just asking for tips on how to look better

i've been told by many i look more masculine and have been called a trap many a time as well

sure, people were trying to be assholes, but all humor has meaning. that's all

I like more angular faces. My favorite ex gf looked a lot like Reece Witherspoon, huge chin and all. I'd definitely go out with you, provided you aren't annoying or boring.

My sister is 6' with a big chin. People think the same thing of her. She's married to a 6'3" dude with two kids now.

I would go for the edgy chick into music look. Like those two lesbian singer chicks that are in their 30s but look 20. You'll have your choice of the guys at the Brand New show lmao.

Ehh, was expecting way worse. No problem there, Veeky Forumsm.

This, you expect Veeky Forums girls to all look like this

All these.

post more pics

why

thanks i'm glad i'm not the grody person you expected
also i'm defo not interested in dudes at brand new concerts but at least i know i can go there if i get desperate

Holy shit hi Rachel!!! What are you doing on this shithole lol this is Aaron

lol

I'll be ur brodude, boo.

Let's go lift weights and listen to empire of the sun.

i'm not rachel but if i somehow have a dopplegänger please let me know

swole bruh

What city u live?

Fuck off Stacy buns or anything you mentioned is shit tier

no

where dat?
he tryin to mqke her a healf goff drone

pls post more pics

I suppose you could grow your hair out longer, to be more feminine, but you don't really have anything to compensate for.

Hi mary jane. nice post

You seem cool user; I'd take you out for dinner and pretend I understood what good wine is and how to make Italian food without burning your hands.

i'm not posting more pics because there's no need to. take your wet dick to /soc/

that's quite nice of you i also know nothing about wine except that i like it so there ya go

also @ people calling me by names that aren't mine you got me loling and thanks

you are fucking beautiful.

wow And I thought you were pretty but you need to work on your personality if that's how you act

stop posting eliza

eliza........................................... u r very jewc yumyum girl........ me and u sex yes?

Male here. You're smoking hot. You have to do nothing, you're super sexy.

Dye platinum blonde and thin your eyebrows out, you look like you're in middleschool in that pic.

I'll echo what a lot of people are already telling you: you don't have a masculine face, you just have strong features, and they look really, really good.

There's nothing wrong with dicking around with more/less makeup and different hairstyles, but seriously, there's really no "problem" to be resolved here.

Francesca fuck off my website you queer

U look like JB without the hair

Hehe i know your real name!!! :DDD hahahahaha ha hah ahadoawjkrodjaiprfiefijedtfgjaslkjfgktjsfdga

hi Jerome xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AW FUCK y'all caught me whatsssuppppp homies

C O D R E A N U

btw gb2reddit plebster

Post more pics from more angles

can't tell if man or woman