More of him please? I don't even know his name or where to find more of his photos

More of him please? I don't even know his name or where to find more of his photos

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/lukasanderson/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a cunt face

His name is Lukas

Yes, I know. But who the fuck is?

Thank you! Do you know his instagram or whatever?

I do not know but im going to post all the pics i have of him.

He is beautiful don't be jealous.

1/2

2/2

lkaus

Fucking faggots.

Is he a russian male prostitute

looks like a good bottom ;^)

He looks super cute and kind but he tops. Would surprise you, he is packing.

He weighs like 100lbs

More reason to like him. He is moe.

:V

god this guy is hot. wish i looked like him... chicks love this young leo slim handsome look

He's cute, but this is Veeky Forums, isn't it a better fit for /hm/?

its me but i dont look like this anymor

He looks like one of my strict old lady type elementary school teachers
Not very cool looking in fact a bit disturbing imo

you JUST know

fuck off neo-fa for hating on him
just look at your shit-ass WAYWT threads

what do you look like now

pics

A netflix shirt?? Can he get any more subversive!!

We want him here, he is good and has a ton of potential with his thin body and beautiful face.

i live next to lÄngholmen prison lmfao

why are there so many stockholmers on Veeky Forums

Dumping my lukas inspo because I have big bone for him
>no homo

why do I see people hating this picture a lot? also he got rid of his beautiful hair

His hair looks better in a 'yung leo' imho.

the shoes probably
too outlandish for Veeky Forums's "minimal and clean" tastes

Is this dude American? He looks like every second swedish art student here in Stockholm and his t shirt in the OP pic would imply so but in he's clearly not in Sweden.

That's all for now guys hope you enjoyed my big dump

How tall is this guy?

5'11

>tfw lukas will never be your qt bf

why even live :(

Holy shit, hes a walking skeleton. He should go fit.

His outfits are so cheap yet so good, his weight and how he uses it makes him very attractive, he plays by his rules not else's. There is a lot one can learn from Luk.

girls that browse Veeky Forums are the female equivalent to nu males. they want weak feminine boyfriends

How come his legs look so long? How to dress to look like that?

High waisted jeans.

I'm the same, having thin legs and just being genetically blessed with good bodily proportions helps. Also where his pants sit help a lot.

i love him

your taste a shit. Veeky Forums a shit. we never had any fashionably creative muscular user, ever.

lol dumbass deal w/ it!

How high is high waisted? Just below your navel? Above?

alrighty, keep dating your weak anorexic boyfriends that wont be able to protect you from danger

just fuck off already
WITH MY POWER YOU SHALL TAKE A SHOWER

>manlet
AHAHAHAHAHA

>baiting this hard

That dude looks like a stoner and is a chub. But to each his own.

Our boy has a ton of style on the other hand...

he could easily protect me from op
no u
what

why is this dude so hot and effay? fuck
tfw will never get a qt bf like this that likes to choke me, play with my butt and cum on my nipples :(

Proof that confidence can get you any dumb girl you want for a period of time.
Look at that dude: short, dad bod and greasy.

numale chub manlet who probably ties his hair up in a bun lmao holy shit

cute

>he could easily protect me from op
not from his sad eyes.

Buff body doesn't equal protection, a man with brutish strength or any martial skill can easily overcome a bigger adversary

What if I give Lukas x decent self defense tool and I have a combat knife. That's how irrelevant it is, if our life were to be in danger we just use our brains & skill it's the 21th century.

I want a skelly bf so I can buy him a weapon of his choice so he can wreck fat muscly drunkards when he pleases.

you should make a skelly effay dudes thread bc i like ur tastes killy

I could make something showcasing the huge fashion edge thinness has but we have /thinspo/ a general for anyone who finds thinness appealing.

Did she get banned? no can't be she deleted her bad manners post. She is learning to respect different tastes I hope lol.

i avidly contribute there but I wish we had a separate thread just for male skellys

pretty sure this is his vimeo. he had a tumblr but i forgot what the url was. something about a worm.

vimeo.com/lukasanderson/videos

FUCKING HELL where does this guy get his pants??

This

it looks like he has a facebook under that name, too. aparrently he makes animations (that are pretty good too)

i hope he accepts my friend request

no way look at his ig, his head comes up a few inches below the door frame, hes probably 6'3-4

I happen to love my weak feminine boyfriend very much

Alright that's it I don't hate everything but if u come to a fashion forum and say anything negative about Lukas you aren't here for fashion or learning about fashion you are here to dress cool and fit in with others. Lukas could easily be a runway/couture model if he wanted too and anyone who says otherwise says so out of lack of knowledge, jealousy or ignorance. Maybe all three. Fk my dad is home with my new clothes have to go.

Just wait til he ditches you for a dude

Oh yeah it'll be the first time that's ever happened in history I bet know one has ever been able to handle that bro u aces this one

the only style fit people look good in is expensive techwear. also because they're the only people on can pull it off

Canadian I think

it says he goes to calarts... really good art school!!

If he is bi. You should take that opportunity and If have a threesome. I have done it its awesome. 2 beautiful skinny boys are better than 1.

less see if i have anything in my lukas folder that hasn't been posted