WAYWT

WAYWT
old one at 3hunna

yeyo

I'm holding a denim jacket

still bait

bleep bloop

i really need a good mirror

maybe if you tried taking pictures that aren't in high school bathrooms the quality would be better

nice fingers

its a college bathroom
thanks

where do you go to school? if you're in New England hmu

HOW THE FUCK CAN WE SEE YOUR OUTFIT PROPERLY YOU STUPID UGLY SKANK

this

There are 6 fits in this thread and all you guys can talk about is some bimbo seeking attention. Fuck this board.

fa/10

maybe because none of those fits are interesting to begin with
do you have anything to say about them yourself?

Do beater adidas sneakers with white socks go good with black shorts and a black tee?

I know it's basic as fuck but it just feels a bit off because the shorts are kind of stretchier material, kind of a woven type thing. Don't know the exact material.

yeah we should talk about she is way hotter

I really dig the jacket, w2c?I cant read the label (pic related)
also, which shoes?

first of your fits I dont like, in my opinion the shirt just doesnt work here

dig the fit wtc jacket?

w2c jacket?

I'd lose the undershirt and maybe the socks. then I'd clean up your dorm room a bit

Efukt shirt? Ballin

>Efukt

My dude - I've been considering copping one

you guys realize I just reposted a pic of the dude I asked for the jacket ID?

why post
is this bait?

Yes, but I don't know the ID and he wasn't wearing an Efukt shirt

Sig mig hvad er det her?
>trutmund
tjej gå hjem i seng

>trutmund

Duckface?

nah, u could easily search fuuka if u want to embarrass me/my former fits. love me some constructive criticism still tho c:
pls no comments on irrelevant stuff thats not interior or fit med vänlig hälsning

Yeah.

Fint, fint. How tall are you? What shoes are in the pic? It's pretty basic but not basic enough to warrant a 'basic bitch'. The tuck in the front is too awkward, too try-hard, either tuck all of it in or don't tuck at all. Jeans look good I guess. Not a fan of those shoes, might just be the angle though. What jacket did you wear with it?

re

Objectively well done. Just a shame a majority of Veeky Forums will give you shit for this.

178cm, Puma, thanks points taken real good critiqué/10. Jacket pic rel.

Looks good but different color socks would work better. Also would prefer a bit narrower leg opening

This is what I was wearing in the adidas changing rooms

I can see the outline of your penis quite clearly here - might want to wear different underwear with those trousers if you're shy about that

hi

nice user.

I like it looks very uchuu-kei, the sweater mightt be too oversized but its ok. Looks nice gull.

Arc'teryx

>178 cm
vær min fv
I'd get some simple sneakers instead of those shoes. I think that jacket would go a lot better with a monochrome fit instead of what you've got, so basically just black skinny jeans instead, but with that fit I would go for another jacket.

Killy, have you ever posted a fit here?

USING ALL MY POWER YOU SHALL TAKE A SHOWER

>178cm be my gf
2nd this, you are perfect height teebz.

Stupid obnoxious cunts like you are the reason why I'm gay.

Jeg troede duckface var overstået.

Repost because this is the fit I get the most compliments on irl. Why wear anything else?

Source on that jacket? Looks like a comfy material.

Wings+Horns Wave Knit Blazer my man

>the sweater mightt be too oversized

>Too oversized
Is there such a thing?

The sleeves are actually a bit too short for me so I was considering getting an M (it's a mans jumper)

You need to shave. You look like an ungulate.

I love you, please do not stop this

First time poster, fuck my shit up

pretty cool. 501s look so nice.

Considering the cheapness of your outfit its good. The shirt seems too big and those chest pockets aren't doing it justice but that's all. The world is not going to mind.

Ah ok I see. Carry on then with your uchuu-kei.

In the WAYWT no in other threads yes. Today I'm basic af so it's pointless to post what I have on atm. My style is cheap but I have some designer silk tees I brought from Farfetch in sales, footwear is typically adidas and I dress in monochrome most of the time.

Cool thanks for the input

What do you guys think my hat? Also rate

10/10
would put my lips on yours.

samefag

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU DIRTY WHORE

do you kiss your mom with that mouth

USING ALL MY POWER YOU SHALL TAKE A SHOWER

Yes and I kiss yours too.
Its mum* btw

nice arms

guys could I get some honest opinions?

Loose the cap and you'd look alright.

Go brush your teeth you smelly goblin.
NO GO, GREASO

pretty decent
I am a fan of the bolo tie
the jacket kinda makes you look homeless
Why post when you can only see a fraction of what you are wearing?
Legs :^), but in all honesty its a little too bland
I have never been a fan of Hawaiian shirts. This hasn't changed my mind.
Modern day KKK outfit
Dont like the undershirt
bottom half is terrible imo
Low quality bait
cool, though you might want to try making it a little less plain.
I think your pants are a little too tight. All the things in your pockets look really weird
Don't wear white socks, the shirt is pretty hideous and your pants are too tight see or for inspo on how jeans should fit
Epic
Please drop your trip. You are literally Resu 2.0. you have little to no sense of fashion and are just here to get attention. Your outfit is complete garbage btw.

Noted. What should I wear instead of white socks? And in terms of jeans, is slim/straight the way to go?

meh

good as always senpai, keep posting

I would go for Levi 511's they seem to fit the best. If your size grips your legs tightly then size up and wear a belt. As for socks black/gray usually work or just ankle socks work.
This is literally 2015 in a nutshell. This style is way over done and was pretty bland to begin with. Wear something that remotely stands out so the outfit is memorable.
The left looks like Ricky from Trailer Park Boys. I really hate saying this. but losing weight is probably the best step you can take moving forward into fashion.

routine

>but losing weight is probably the best step you can take moving forward into fashion
I agree with you, I'm working on it. 40 pounds lighter and 60 more to go. Any suggestions for better shoes?

what fit?

don't buy stans unless you have short feet people

they look like clown shoes

top and bottom clash in the aesthetic they're each going for, maybe switch out the shoes with a white or a lighter pair?

Pretty shitty but w/e

For me I would stay far away from those converse. Also don't roll your pants that high especially if you are wearing white socks and white shoes. Congrats on the weight loss my man. Solid shoe choices (for me at least) would be like skate highs (or lows), all black converse look cool sometimes. Honestly Vans has some pretty good low budget stuff just stay away from anything with a shitty pattern on it or anything too blocky like half cabs.

>I agree with you, I'm working on it. 40 pounds lighter and 60 more to go. Any suggestions for better shoes?

keep it up homeslice. shoe wise I think you wanna go for ones that don't look as cheap. at the very least, buy new pairs of cheap shoes and keep them clean.

i'd go for your choice of white leather sneakers and maybe look at Shoes like Pottery for clean looking canvas sneaks.

also, despite how reddit they are, a pair of brown Clarks Desert Boots could go a long way for you when you wanna dress like on the right (tucked in shirt, cardigan, etc)

Cool thanks for the advice m8

Any white shoe recs for people with big feet?

i think these look nice

that jacket is 100% the product of thrift. just go thrifting i am sure you will find one with a similar look

Yohji and Comme; if only

Cuffs are a little meaty, rest is ok, except for the fockin bolo tye
whatev
literally whatev
Nice body, basic fit
Silly shirt
Lose undershirt.
ugh stop posting
cant see
Black tee would be better
yeesh
Looks good, but I would say a different color shirt would be better - the mitchy matchy looks weird.
I think slimmer boots would be cool
Shirt is kinda stupid, but the rest is cool
Veeky Forums is an 18+ site
shoes look clowny, but if you had some socks on this would be a good palewave starter fit.
I actually really like the left fit, but you gotsta lose some weight my man.
looks fine
wow, I was ready to hate all over the pants, but I actually really like them here. When you wear them with the derbies, it looks super tryhard, but this just looks chill.

is that a kilt

Noot noot

What do I have to do to get firearms like that

yo
[SPOILER]nothing special[/SPOILER]

Lots and lots of vigorous masturbation

baka senpai u do it wrong

Is that a Woolrich coat?

NO GO, GREASO

Shitty fit. Pls make fun of me.