Last Thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>love lizzie and her llamas
>make america thin again

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/zkqgi3wn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vlada is my muse

Fucking help me Im dying. Excuse me pectus excavatum

Cool sink.

Making a new thread checklist for OP:
[]Is the bump limit reached?
[]Did I put /thinspo/ in the subject so that filters can find it
[]Did I copy the copypasta correctly
[]Did I link back to the old thread?
[]Did I link to this thread in the old thread?
BONUS! []Did I update the theme to a new one? / creativity bonus!

This time you got almost everything, except waiting for the bump limit. Getting better!!! You're going to get an A next time I can feel it!!

helo daly remindar to stey hiddrated tanks lov yu bye

Thank you my friend, I didnt think it would matter so much because it was really close. But Ill pay more attention to it next time.

No problem. I believe in you fampai!

Beautiful.

she is perfect

height?

Nice legs famalam

do you guys eat meat?

in the form of cock, yes.

6'1

No. Fuck meat, except chicken and fish. Meat is the reason humans die early from heart attacks or cancer.

chicken because it is cheap and lean; red meats are far too fatty and calorically-dense

I pretty much only eat red meat when I'm on a drunken binge. Otherwise mostly fish and sometimes chicken.

I'm so sorry. That fucking face..

6'0 108lbs
i eat 3 meals a day + whatever snacks i want and still look like this
ive not gained any weight this year at all. ive stayed at 108
no im not bullimic
im vegetarian

kek you're going to make that user an hero. was it really that bad?

intermittent fasting?

Nice. weight?

Your nipples are beautiful.

Mommy is out of town and now all I have are frozen foods at home. Breakfast and lunch I'm okay because work has good food nearby. Frozen food won't kill my progress because I can still eat the right amount, but what do I do about the sodium? I'm so thirsty after and it will obviously bloat me. Is there anyway to offset it? I don't want to drink caffeine too late at night because it will keep me from sleepy time. I'm so mad mommy left me.

go to the store

I'm too scared. I also don't know how to cook. I could get the pre-made stuff but mostly just too scared to go into the grocery store alone.

how old are you? also fruit doesn't require cooking.

Am I thinspo enough to join you guys and gals

>mfw on a 2 day fast because of Sunday binge

I didn't gain a pound but I still feel like I ate too much. Also I haven't gone to the gym in two days.

Fucking kill me, senpai

At least take some multivitamins? You won't feel much better but a hell of a lot better than nothing at all. But yeah I have been fasting a lot. Eh.

I do take multivitamins during fasts and just drink lots of water.

I've been doing intermittent fasting and it's working out pretty well.

Well good luck, what are you aiming for? Over the course of last year I lost 70+ lbs

I'm

Im currently 180lbs, my goal is 170lbs. (I'm 6'3" btw)

You got that skinny? Damn dude, you'll fit right in this thread.

Well, I'm really small in general. 5'7 118lb but I'm trying to gain lean muscle and such.

Yeah I wanna get some abs going too and not look like a complete DYEL

I'm a vegan, but I'm somewaht struggling to control my weight. It's not a new thing, I've always had the problem. I used to be super skinny, but now I just overeat, I workout so a lot of my calories have been going into muscle, but I've still put on fat.

It isn't coming back into style, ever. All it looks like is you guys are into meth, that's most likely what the average person assumes is your problem when they look at you. You've probably lost job interviews and cock to looking like you smoke from a broken lightbulb.

lol

Go be a fat nerd somewhere else

is being extremely skinny a good thing on dudes?

nah

If you have some muscle and an aesthetic bone structure. It's up to taste mostly.

134 lbs

hmmm i dont think so at all
girls want a strong guy or at least a guy that isnt skinny
we want to feel like you can actually protect us
and we definitely hate it when youre even skinnier than us
ill never understand why a guy would want to be skinny instead of muscular

As a guy who is skinny I kinda have to as I'm only 5'7 so being fat or even muscular would make me look like I'm overcompensating or don't fucking care about my body.

tl;dr Women want a CHAD

Women aren't all fucking identical with whom they're attracted to. You fucking idiot.

>seriously thinking a mentally ill /r9k/ attentionwhore speaks for all women

It is fairly funny when people think like that. They must have had so little contact with females that they're whole image of them is what they read on the internet. Never realising that they have a diverse a range of preferences and opinions as men in all areas. I've met girls who are of a normal weight but prefer fat guys even.

>Tfw good looking user with sik fitz
>Will never reach even Eliza meme status because not grill
Life is suffering

It's born out of insecurity I think. Funny how Veeky Forums posters, who are supposed to be "alpha" and desirable to everyone, mostly think like this.

um hello? i know that the majority of women want a strong muscular guy and i mean come on its kind of basic human instincts...
its really only a small amount of women (mostly girls) that have a fetish or whatever for skinny guys.
just like how skinny girls are wanted the most by men but a small amount of men have a fetish for fat , i mean thicc women

tank u help hlper luv u 2

You already got your attention, fuck off back to /r9k/ or wherever.

It's p funny but I really do think people act like that and its retarded.
Is a prime example of this, I'm skinny as fuck and I do know not *all* chicks will be attracted to me but I've had my fair share of relationships with women more than likely out of my league.

Perhaps if you live in some backwards town and are friends with dumb whorish types. Living in a large city and having mostly friends involved in the arts you never really see anyone with a muscular guy even the most desirable females.

CHAD eats PIZZA and HAMBURGERS and fucks qt thinspo girls while all of you here are starving yourselves trying to fit in into some skinny jeans

you know why? i think its becase mostly artsy girls prefer skinny guys since they are mostly feminists. feminists dont want chads, they want kinda weak-ish guys that they cant really bosss around and not worry about being controlled or w/e

I think it is more that a muscular guy is likely to be ignorant with regard to art, have nothing in common with them, hold no social capital with their friends and so on. In those kind of circles it just the guy with the coolest band or the most radical art show that is the one all the girls want to fuck.

6'5 - 163 lbs, goal 145-150

158lbs at 6'1.

Goal is 145. My starting weight when i got into dieting was 265lbs my senior year of highschool, and i'm 22 now. Feels good to be closing in on what i thought wasn't possible a few years ago. Probably not super thin by Veeky Forums standards, though.

Also, got lucky as fuck. No loose skin at all.

>goal 145-150

You gonna be Auschwitz skinny, mane

I'm 6'3" and only trying to go down to 175

depends on his muscle mass. He may still have some extra fat at the weight he's currently at if he's a shrimpy fucker, build wise.

Human instinct dictates that females want men with good builds, yes.

The part you're not taking into account, however, is that a 'good build' back in times when that mattered would be considered average build + not overweight by today's standards. People have been getting steadily bigger and more muscular since the time period those human traits were ingrained in women.

Any dude with visible muscle definition who is lean will have no trouble getting with most chicks. Also, dominant personalities matter more than build in my experience when it comes to banging out ladies.

no, i think i have some sort of disease or illness that makes me unable to turn energy into fat or something. maybe just overactive thyroid idk
cheers mate

Whats my ideal weight if I'm 6'5 and have a moderately slim frame?

Right now I'm hovering around 190lbs but I have a fair amount of muscle because I do pushups, planks, and go running often

I'd say 180-185

You need to get out of the house more....

Those are observations from general involvement with arts types. Are you offended by the concept that muscular guys are less likely to be familiar with arts? The meathead stereotype exists for a reason.

why is everyone so mad lmao. you can be skinny and muscular at the same time and you don't have to worry about a girls preference.

vhere is the muscular

You can ride the line between Veeky Forums roid munchers and Veeky Forums gay skeletons.

now 57Kgs, still 175cm (5'9ish) sorry, this is the only mirror I can use

Holy fuck man I'm 1.71 cm and above 70 kgs, I always thought that being between 65 and 70 was okay but seeing that you look so well with that weight and height certainly inspired me, you do some work out or just diet?

I love steak fampai

>mfw manual breathing and dizziness

65kg, 6 ft

Am I gud bois

Trust me, I look very skinny when wearing clothes and to be fair id much rather be 65kgs than what I am now.

I work a full time trades job so im constantly doing something physical. Other than that I do basketball, soccer and rock climbing but if I'm bothered to do a workout I generally do more calisthenics and light weight work. Just today I did arms for the first time in maybe one month. Overall I was brought up to be really athletic.

I eat whatever I want since I don't know how to gain weight

Nah I still prefer Paul Boche. Fuck gyms and lifting weighted objects to put them back down its retarded.

Shitposting and posting skinny dudes on the internet is sure smart

Is that Jeb's guac bowl?

You have a problem?

I don't give a fuck but don't pretend that smoking and chewing on paper to suppress hunger is better than lifting

It isn't but don't pretend that lifting a heavy object and putting it back down is either.

I don't eat by being busy making music on FL Studio or practicing bass. I get sucked in getting skilled, its time better spent.

You can do both, you obviously have time for shitposting and you only need about 5 or 4 hours a week for lifting. But keep deluding yourself m8

You're missing the point that not everyone wants to be big

lifting is fine but just don't fall for the heavy squatting meme - that's awful for your back even if you do them in correct form.

I'm telling you the truth but whatever. Keep carrying a heavy object to put it back down over and over.

Made this sample: clyp.it/zkqgi3wn
starts at like 18 secs.

yeah its worthless in my opinio even for self defense just buy knucks, a bowie or any decent portable weapon and get skilled with it. Getting gud at shit is the best way to spend time imho. Most importantly I'll remain skinny because I like how it looks a lot.

yeah but your nipples are like hiding or somethin

Should I just bodyweight exercises to achieve this?

I'm vegan but mainly for environmental reasons so I do eat fish, milk products, eggs and honey like once a week. It's good to go not full vegan so you can give yourself some space and not feel guilty about eating an egg or like an apple with honey. Being skelly, thanks to veganism, is a nice bonus also.

lol
>I'm vegan
>I do eat fish milk products eggs

that's not how words work, friendo

beautiful

''like once a week''