HAIR GENERAL

Last one hit 3 hunna

Post your hair
Rate other's trims
Get that new cut for summer steeze

>Hemorrhoids

aiight boys I've had an ok haircut for a few years now but I'm thinking of switching it up. My mates say I should buzz it/cut it short all over however I have pretty big ears. Could it still work?

any recommendations?

This is my hair after about a year of growth. About a month ago it started actually falling/parting naturally under its own weight, before that it was a giant jewfro thing. Should I do anything with it style-wise, or just let it grow out and down?

Pic?

Trim the sides and back, but other than that it looks fine.

Best way to go bald if you're face isn't like a 10/10?

Forced to take contacts or can glasses work?

Does a buzz work if your hair has receded and thinned a lot?

Either go full Jude Law(assuming you have a good widow's peak) or go bald, everything else is tryhard unless you're Jason Statham.
Contacts if you'r jaw is more square but if it's rounded go with glasses to give your face some kind of shape

I just think full bald is kind of ugly, I hate how shiny it looks and shit.

I'd rather have a tight buzz than that but I'm not sure if it's possible. (Black hair and I can grow facial hair thankfully but still)

Sucks I can't style it anymore, I really loved that part about grooming myself.

Cut this shit right now. You've wasted that year, sorry.

Rate me

How often should you get a haircut if you're not growing it out and have shortish hair?

ideas? one other lovely user said i should just shave the sides but i'm looking for other opinions. i agree with him but i'm not sure about that.

Trim the sides and back and leave the top pretty long.

0.0/10

No explanation lol

okay cool. thanks

I have some long ass hair, sick of it. I really like Joji's hair and I think our face types are pretty similar, so I wanna try it. What would I ask at a barber, would I just show them the picture?

...of your birth given.

just what i had suggested to me i guess, short back and sides long on top

thanks for replying my man

lose weight

no worries. personally i'd like to go full maxmoefoe with my hair but seems like a lot of effort and i'd have no idea what i'm doing

bro, the more popular this board becomes. the more autistic the posters are, I mean just look at the users, they've gotten uglier as the board grows

try out some hair creme or moose.
It'll help keep your curls together while reducing frizz.
If you want to keep growing out out I'd suggest getting a maintenance cut now and again to make the length look intentional.

How would you get volume in your hair like that?

Lose weight and get decent looking glasses

I think this has potential, dont cut it down. You should experiment with different products (no idea which ones) but im sure this can end up looking really good

Cut half and grow the rest with a new product?

Excuse how bad my hair is atm. I want to go for a professional business casual look. Should I get a buzzcut? If not, what should I get?

On old picture but this is my favorite way to style my hair.
Rate?

wash your face.

I will, dw

shave, you disgusting fuck.

Kind of messy.
Any advice?

lets work on bringing those eyes closer together before we worry about the hair

What I have now

Thoughts on this haircut and what do I need to pull it off?

yeah, put a shirt on.

Jk, go shorter on the sides and go for more of a disconnect instead of trying to fade

does anyone feel like nobody takes you seriously with longer hair?

i feel like a child

I just sort of grew it out and it ended up this way. A lot of people say I rock it but I'm not sure. Any ideas of what I could do?

Posted this same shit in the old thread but whatever, more advice is appreciated.

Pic related is me currently, going for the george george culafic look (i think). Longest my hair has ever been, first time ever growing it out. Haven't had a haircut for about a year (aside from a lil trim). Not sure if I look like a homeless person or not, so I wear a lot of hats, really on the fence about it currently.

i run collegiate cross country in texas and its hot as balls right now so idk if this whole long hair thing is for me, but does it at least look dece?

will post old pic of short hair

pic of current hair didn't post, see pic related

pic of short hair, roughly a year ago.

wat do Veeky Forumsm?

like the look you're lucky you can pull that off
but dude, get your hair cut if you're running cross country

that or you can use a Buff, I guess, to try and help cool your head down

thx dawg, yeah i keep wondering if its practical for summer training/ racing. I could feel wind resistance on my head at windy meets this track season.

As far as heat is concerned, ts not too bad out yet usually about 75° F (or about 25° C) at around 6:30am so I just put it up in a lil top bun or a headband. Its not long enough to go full pony so the back and sides form this awful bird nest looking thing around my head.

Any other tips or ideas Veeky Forumsm?

whats your facial structure look like? thats pretty key when sporting longer or shaggier hair.

i remember you from the Veeky Forums room thread bc of those posters. do you dawg. hair looks dece, idk what i'd change, maybe slightly shorter on sides and clean around ear, but not like buzzy undercutish

go to a professional barber, a good one. get short on sides, keep as much as the top as possible, blend/fade into the sides. its ur only hope dawg

get a fringe

show pic, its easy and leaves no room for confusion.

i'm a fellow curly/frizzy hair bro () but not same texture as you. i use Gelee Cashmere by L'Oreal and a bit of oil emulsified in when applying to help it have some staying power. helps with frizz and coachability (when i actually style my hair)

you going for a pomp?

hows this

no one is going to mention this guy's degenerate faggy expression?

side shot, growing it out

What are you growing it out for?

Yeah... its atrocious.

Lose the hair, or keep ?

Side profile.

here

It looks really fucking cool imo senpai, I always wanted to have mine like that but i am not sure i will be able.
Tell me, do you have a natural jewfro? (can't really tell from the pic with shorter hair)
if so, how did you grow it like that? do you use any products?

>me
Profile. Excuse the messy shower hair.

Another head shot.

thx dawg

hair is kinda curlywavy, not a jew fro doe. whats your current hair like/ whats your texture? I just kinda started skipping haircuts and embracing the wave/ curl for the first time. I used to hate it and still struggle with it, mostly because it has a mind of its own and can be combative at times.

>do you use any products?

I'm actually nopoo, i use products that are light and manage frizz like Gelee Cashmere by L'Oreal and a bit of oil emuslfied in when applying. i apply it when wet. my hair gets dry pretty easily because it sits away from my scalp so i have to work to keep it hydrated and fight da frizz

Suggestions? Have had the same shit for a couple years now. Used to buzz before that.

i may be wrong but it looks like the current length/ it being pushed back makes your face and forehead look longer. What are you growing it out for, do you have a style in mind?

cut that shit off before it forces you to shoot up a movie theater

(me)

Going to bed, gotta run in like 5 hours. I'll check the thread tomorrow or something and see whats going on.

What do I do Veeky Forums thin, blonde, and receding hairline.

how to into this hair when every single strand of hair is ridiculously forward growing? I dont want it too long but if it isnt ridiculously long its too stubborn to slick back

recs? Just buzz it all off or what, that's kind of what I'm feeling

It does kinda but that's mostly bad angle/lighting. No particular style in mind I just let it grow to see what it would look like. I used to have it shorter and buzzed on the sides. No pics left of that though. At first I wanted to put it back but that made my head look bulbous so I stopped that.

Quick, gonna get a haircut in 1hour and not sure what i want. What should i get?

This is the only pic of me with long-ish hair I have, it was taken like 5 years ago and I think i just used shampoo by that time. Right now I have an undercut, texture on top is pretty much the same, just a little straighter.
Thanks in advance senpai.

I live in a hot shithole, so my question is how can I avoid frizz?? I like how my curly hair looks but as soon as I step outside it quickly turns to shit :^(

are mohawks in right now? want to get one

hello 2002

kys

if you want to get one, just do it. don't worry about what we think

Don't really post on Veeky Forums (I normally wear a Hawaiian shirt and a big black Canada Goose jacket over it if it's cold), but I'm kind of tired on my hair and I need advice. My basic problem is that from the left side with the kind of half-angel wing, it kind of looks pretty stupid if you're standing by my profile. I don't mind spending a bit for a really good haircut and I want a more symmetrical do, but I have so few ideas. I like the OP pic's hair, if that's him, it's good. What would work for me?

Damn, I wish I had curly hair, I'd try to do something with your fringe not you ends, like if you could group your fringe into a more straight middle parting.
That's just a basic short back and sides, right? Is Frank still releasing his rap album?Don't shave your hair man, just trim it it a bit, and see if you can get contacts.

Ah shit the image flicked, I mean the right side, to you anons.

way better
u looked like a niglet tier savage booboo

GG
abort misson and cut of head
real life napoleon

Fell for the buzz meme :( should I shave?

Go play a videogame pewdiepie

lol you look like a fucking Muppet
I say yeah

fuck that stache
and you have to at least trim

Shave till its like a 5 o'clock, the post pic

Can I get some reccs? Was thinking about getting a cut today.

>Damn, I wish I had curly hair
You say that now, having not gone through six months of a jewfromullet... There's quite a bit of awkward between pic related and now.

>I'd try to do something with your fringe not you ends, like if you could group your fringe into a more straight middle parting.

I'm not sure I could get the straight front, though maybe a different product would help. Maybe suggestion of Gelee Cashmere? I've tried a number of different products and they all either make it greasy/crunchy/wet-looking which is unfortunate. I've found some that are alright, but I'm not sure I want my head to smell like tropical fruit.

im getting mine cut right now :-)
wish me luck guys

NO! GO GREASO!

Buzz it Veeky Forumsm.

Good luck. Post after pic when done

that pregnant mexican bitch cutting hair to make ends meet

spic single mothers

stop posting
hahaha nope

>stop posting
>literally only posts pictures of self because Veeky Forums bitchboys like to jerk off to it

Why don't YOU stop posting

You have very short hair so there is not anything to recc. You need to grow it out if you want to style it.

What haircut is most suitable for my face?

What did you end up getting?

samefag, I know my hair looks like shit, I let it grow out for months so that I would have enough hair to experiment with

By letting it grow out does that mean you just got the sides and back cut but left the top?

Yes, I should have clarified that. My prior haircut, I had short sides, back, and a long top. I let it grow out since.

Blowdry it backwards, straighten it backwards, keep styling it like this and go to a hairdressers to get it cut like this. Also, use a light (read:LIGHT) amount of clay/pomade depending on how oily you want the finish.