All memes aside, is this fit acceptable?

All memes aside, is this fit acceptable?

>All memes aside, is this fit acceptable?
What the fuck does this even mean you retard? The fit is a meme, there is no "all memes aside", if you wear that you're a walking meme. Is this particular meme accepted by people in general? Yes, so in that sense it is acceptable. But is it acceptable in a fashion sense? No, it's shit.

>mfw rich Chads are more likely to be physically fit than average
Poorfags are adorable, fantasizing about beating up their superiors.

not even true tbqh. this is entirely correct. You faggots just dream about being on our level. Of course there are weak rich kids but the majority aren't. When I went to boarding school we were forced to do at least one hour of sports each day and two hours of study. You poorfags are just mad you can't be a part of our secrit klub.

As for the fit, no it looks fucking terrible and the first poster is right. It is a walking meme and if you dress like that without actually being rich you are a fucking disgust pleb, and the main reason old blood rich people don't even dress like that anymore because noveau-rich or disgusting poorfags ruined the look.

Dressing prep is one thing, but this isn't prep, this is fratcore.

Absolutely. This is a truly contrarian fit.

Few garment combinations will trigger as many poor people as this one. It's only worn by an exclusive elite with exquisite taste, who knows how to clearly distinguish themselves from the plebeian wage-slaves of modern society.

It will provide you with an unmistakable aura of prestige, success, and eminence - because no matter how outrageous your outfit, you will always remain better (and richer) than 99% of everyone in the immediate vicinity.

I would strongly recommend this to any modern gentleman born into privilege.

10/10

>It's only worn by an exclusive elite
stopped reading
shit satire
shit bait
shit trip, tripfag

Do you realize his post is satirical? you should buy a brain user and stop taking the internet seriously.

Om du faktiskt är svensk borde du kanske veta att 99% av dom som klär sig såhär är bara övre medelklassare som vill passa in med dom tuffa grabbarna på Sture-P. Det är förjävligt, man kan fan inte se skillnaden på vanlig pöbel och riktiga rikisar tack vare kryptopöbel med sina rosa Ralph Lauren tröjor. Tack vare det har dom fått mig att distansera mig från den här stilen ganska tidigt, långt innan jag började bry mig om mode.

It's clearly satire and he said so. It's just not very interesting. The only people who dress like OP pic are middle-class to upper-middle class, but that's still well off enough to trigger millions of people by announcing it.

Of course few people with millions on millions dress that way (not that they're all tasteful either) but the triggering and poorfag rage are still directed at fratcore.

>meme

ugh

Ugghhh i'll answer seriously
Yes it is acceptable, yes it can look really good
No it isn't anything special, i would not wear it but whatever

god I love american culture

Calling something a meme is the modern way of saying that you're a conformist with no originality.

I still see old people rocking this look and I'm guessing their sons just naturally copied it because that's what happens.

I personally could very easily wear this but as a previous user said it has been ruined by obnoxious trust fund kids. Coming from someone in a 1% family I would only wear formal if it is for a wedding/dinner etc. On a regular basis I just wear slav trackies. I enjoy it because no one automatically assumes youre some rich kid and you have a personality that isn't mirrored from their other rich kid friends and their fathers. Flaunting your wealth with clothing is highly overrated and only attracts materialistic and uninteresting people who judge you on your wealth and status. Call me a bullshitter or not but it is true.

Sorry, I don't speak Arabic.

EPIC MEM BRO!!!1!!!have u checkd out /r/the_donld??? my favoriet board !!

sorry he triggered you achmed

kys
>>>/reddit/

>literally making fun out of Reddit
>tells him to go to Reddit

You didn't think this through did you?

>can't even have little discussion without memes

this is the future of this board you chose

>The joke
>Your head

I know it's hard for autists to pick up on sarcasm but he was jokingly forwarding him to Reddit. Forwarding someone to the thing you just ridiculed also ridicules that person.

>kryptopöbel
Detta favhä.

Jokes are supposed to be funny or witty, that was neither. Should've told him to go back to /b/ or something instead.

How long have you been on this board?
>>>Reddit is posted is close to every thread and it has been for months now. Fucking hell, get help asap.

and also,
>Jokes are supposed to be funny or witty,
hat fantasy world do you live in? Please, please find professional help.

I've been on the channel for five years. Don't act all high and mighty because you misused >>>Reddit on a person attempting to sound like one

If someone instead posed their love for Clarks desert boots or something maybe it would've made a bit more sense

>anorexic lapels
>belt with waistcoat
>miles too long sleeves
>pocket square not even related to tie
negroid are you even trying

>Dressing prep is one thing, but this isn't prep, this is fratcore.
THIS