I've been thinking about getting Akira's leather jacket

I've been thinking about getting Akira's leather jacket
is this effay enough and can any of you recommend reliable sellers to buy this from

Other urls found in this thread:

wetstore.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You cannot pull this off unless:
It is the 80s
You are in a bosozoku
Are 19 or younger
You are japanese

Just get that bomber with the exact same logo. You'll look like less of a faggot (but not by much).

im an American 18 year old that likes working on bikes so maybe id be able to pull it off, and yeah the "good for health bad for education" logo is really the main selling point for me so it'd probably just be better to get a bomber and find a patch of that logo to put on it

if you're going to buy one at least get something that resembles the actual jacket in the film

christ it looks sad and limp, someone just end its misery already

just used the first pic i found as an example, still looking for a good replica that isnt overpriced as shit

There's one with it already on the back, I can't remember where but check out bomber threads every now and then.

thanks, this board is actually inhabited by helpful people

Here you go:
wetstore.jp/

Now you can be a Veeky Forumsg and an /a/utist at the same time

not OP but goddamn good shit

I saw one by Kadoya (Japanese motorcycle leather jacket company) that was really good. Even better than the official Bandai leather jacket. Was on yahoo auctions and they were asking $900 second hand iirc. The cosplay ones for $200 look like shit DNC.

>wetstore.jp/
autism has never looked better

im probably just gonna buy the pill patch because im not that much of an /a/utist to spent $900 bucks on a leather jacket, thanks though

I'm 17 and a haffu; my cousins are in a bosozoku; am I allowed?

im selling this for 60 bucks

No

Even less than the 17 year old

Here's a semi-old pic of me last year; half-Japanese and half German btw; would the look just not fit me?

TETSUUOOO

sup senpai

No looks will fit you with that shit haircut and smirk expression.

Similar to Kaneda's jacket, in black. Cyber Jac by Kadoya.

>my cousins are in a bosozoku

how sad does your life have to be to bring up what your cousins do

hehehe ikr fucking Jap that I am looking like a smug tunnel snake

Not sad at all; I just mentioned what they do in their spare time. I have different hobbies myself but theirs was a qualification that
brought up

OP I have this in a medium, never worn, selling if you'd like to buy. Can provide timestamp pics later if you want

Ayy fellow hafu here you look more Japanese than German though. Shame you didn't inherit the aryan genes

god damn, I'm tempted to be autistic. but who am i kidding, i'm already anti-social so no one will really see me wear these out...hug me

If you think that jacket is worn by Akira then don't fucking get it you'll look a twat the moment anyone asks about it

kek darfst du überhaupt ins internet?

;_;

>Akira's Jacket

What the fuck?

If you haven't even seen the movie why buy clothing from it?

What makes you think he hasn't seen it?

The pic has text around the pill

He called Kaneda's jacket 'akira's jacket'

>wetstore.jp/
This is fucking good, where is it based?

>Why can't metroid crawl?

;;;;)

sorry man already got the link to wetstore and the fact that they incorporated their logo into it kinda ruins it or me

o-oh sorry senpai i meant kaneda's jacket, please forgive me

goddamn you anime fags are easy to piss off

>Cyber Jac by Kadoya
any cheaper alternatives, im not poor as fuck but if i can get something that looks the same for less than 900 that'd be good

It'll suit you.

when will this sight learn that weeb clothing looks cringe 99.9% of the time IRL

If you didn't know this was from Akira you would have no idea this was "weeb clothing". Fuck off you edgelord.

hell Akira's so old you probably wouldnt even have weebs commenting on the jacket if you wore it

Sukajan are the best nip jackets.

>half-breed

You look like a chubby full-gook with bad bone structure