means you just have to buy more and more
at greater frequency

Sounds like an addiction to me.

>people keep telling me I look like a rockstar and I ought to be a guitarist
>suck at guitar

Tfw work in a research lab and can't wear anything besides jeans and tshirts
Tfw everything is covered with lab coat
I should've been a butcher

>implying I'm not staring at dickies' lab coat product page right now considering copping for sick labcore fits
plebs will never learn

W2c dickies brand mice

Srs tho labcore is dope
Fuccbois walking around with rubber gloves and blood soaked coats

Rip this mouse in a minute :(

>people keep telling me I look like a rockstar and I ought to be a guitarist
lmao whatever you say

you look cute post face

have a pic of my dog instead, she's a cutie

fine, then post shirtless pic no face

no dont rip the mouse

You know you don't have to be good at guitar to be a guitarist

This, or try the bass, is easy as fuck and bands are always looking for bassist because nobody actually wants to play the bass

mifune is that you

Mouse didn't die in vain
Well, relatively

You first

>have long hair
>"its time for a cut man!" "Cut it!"
>had enough of this
>after hunderds of short hair inspo pics and mental gymnasitcs I cut my hair short
>enjoy it for a few hours but the buzz wears off and I realize Ive made a mistake
>"oh man whyd you cut your hair!" "Who made you do it!?!?"

Two years of growth for nothing. JUST

Pls do not kill and eat that dog :(

dog is very safe
do u think she is a cute dog
lmk

i was right, confirmed qt
also, what's in your vinyl collection?

lol thx bby

its my roommates but lots o old psychedelic and some velvet underground which i enjoy immensely

listening to lou reed atm

you sound chill
ty for following through with my request, user

Does your roomie have Street Hassle on vinyl? Very underrated Lou album.

npnp thanks for the kind words friendo

dunno, i haven't looked through em all but ima download it now

transformer still the best though
can really feel the bowie influence

>find out that girl i thought was a literal 10/10 likes me
>do nothing
>gradually convince myself through self doubt that she doesn't like me after five weeks i convince myself she doesn't like me
>find out a couple months later that she is 'obsessed with me'
>still do nothing
>want to do something but self doubt to the point where i think she must no longer be into me
>she gets a boyfriend
i'm pathetic and i kinda feel killng myself (i dont mean that to sound tumblr i just genuinely never believe i'll become the person i want to be so whats the oint)

>transformer still the best though

yeah sure but it gets stale after some years. i mean just listen to bowie if you want that.

some of lou's best albums, such as Magic & Loss, are those where he eschews his influences and just does his thing.

>tfw you will never listen to lou reed on your walkman in the 90s as you take commuter rail from upstate to see your friend of 20 years one last time before he dies of aids while you think on how his family disowned him because at the time the bug was seen as a black mark on the senpai whereas you just want another year or two with him.

im going out a lot more and being social but conflicted on continuing to wear all black and its making me question whether its worth it to continue with focusing so much on "muh aesthetic" or just wear more normal shit and be a cool dude

>friend asks me why I would ever buy jeans for $100+ when he can buy them for $30 from asos
>point out all the flaws on his jeans (the material is kind of fuzzy and thin)
>he compares the thickness, the twill, the stitching
>then and there ordered a pair of Made in USA Levi's for $200

>TFW I've transfered him the curse of Veeky Forums

>tfw literally have no life, incapable of holding a conversation and always so depressed I can barely even attempt anything that would ever help me out of this
>all my youthful years will be spent alone and despairing
who cares really, its not like its uncommon on this site, its not even original or as bad as what a lot of other people have
i just want to have a life, not even anything exciting, id just like to be able to talk to someone every few days when i dont feel good, but they can all see im insecure and basically a derelict human being and few people can tolerate even a short conversation with me

this hobby should be depressing enough

tfw waste money to impress people we dont know or like

> bu-bu-but i dress for myself

shut the fuck up

why cant go you be sociable and dress in all black, as long as you dont for some retard shit like full goth ninja, i highly doubt it matters

Feels...

this.

All of the boards here have given me both narcissism ("I'm better than those 'normies'l) and low self-esteem. The combination results in me taking a path of inaction more often than not. This way, my fragile ego is not hurt and I can keep my delusions of grandeur.

Additionally, anytime I do try to do social things, it's exactly as you describe. I don't really know how, and I'm so insecure that anything I do say or do is awkward. This place has killed me.

nah, any hobby is for yourself. it's just with fashion other people get to witness your hobby too. people who collect post stamps or tf2 hats sometimes spend twice as much as Veeky Forumsgs, and nobody in real life even know they're doing it

this place got me to figure once for all that fashion is supplement, not the life goal ( unless you're designer yourself, that is ) you, me, and a whole bunch of the people on this board need an activity where others won't be able to judge us.

this place just perpetuated my desire to live a superficial life while maintaining a close knit of friends. why cant you spend money to impress people you dont know, isn't that one of the main reasons people create art in general

you can. but will it fill the void is another question

creating art = making something new. that's not exactly what we're doing in there.

maybe i should leave this place

I hate this board but also love it so much
Especially feels threads

You gotta be effay on the inside before you can be effay on the outside.

I know this feel haha

>ywn have a slim face
>you will always have this stupid chad block face
>you will always be a manlet
>ywn be skelly due to "too much" muscle
>ywn have friends
What's the point of living? I've been saving up for plastic surgery since high school but I don't even know if it's worth it. My family will always know what I looked like.

same but I have not been saving for surgery

>fashionable
>get girlfriend
>best 9 months ever, talked about clothes and had same interests
>broke up because I never tended to her enough
>buy clothes with the extra money I would usually spend on her
>spend more money
>more money

All these clothes but I have to friends or someone to go out with. I go all out just to go to the mall and buy groceries to make myself feel better.

I spend all my money on clothes and alcohol, for what? Is there a point that having that quick fix of happiness seeing yourself in the mirror with nice fits?

I'm still going out to get a field jacket today though...

>>broke up because I never tended to her enough

It's your fault user. Quit drinking and let those sick new cops get you the attention of a qt you will actually give a shit about.

>BDD
i used to be so happy

Literally me

Sooooo that's it? You had one gf and now you'll be alone forever?
Fuck that beta shit. Cop some sweet clothes and then go out and fuck some stinky, stinky tumblr pussy.

Post gril pic

>tfw no effay bf (am boy btw)

:(

>ok with my looks most of the time
>strangers and friends constantly tell me that I'm attractive but body dysmorphia fucks heavily with my confidence
>either feel like a greek god or an ogre there is no inbetween
>atleast I'm 6'4 with a huge dick
>want to get into modeling but basic bitch agencies probably won't be into my look since I'm kind of ugly-hot
>have really sweet gf but she bores me
>it's probably because I've become increasingly shallow over the years
>by the way she has no idea that I'm bisexual
>love my clothes but never feel like I have enough
>constantly buying shit to fill the void of not having a satisfying social life or fulfilling aspirations
>pretty sure I've developed a mild eating disorder
>depressive episodes getting worse
>not consistent in my creative endeavors or hobbies
>talented and intelligent but can't find the motivation to apply myself
>scared to death of what my future will hold
>feel like a loser but atleast I look pretty good

life doesn't feel real right now ha

>have huge crush on girl but she has a bf
>she's a little chubby but so am I
>lose all my weight running
>she still chubby as fuck
>tries to lose weight but she gives up too easily
>she breaks up with her bf
>We have sex
>I realize we have fuck all in common and I only wanted her because I was thirsty
Feels really bad, man. She's too chubby for me, we share zero hobbies or interests, and I barely ven want to talk to her. I just wanted sex. Our whole relationship now is just sex. I can tell she wants more but I don't.

bruh

>browse Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /mu/
>try as hard as I can to have great taste in things I enjoy
>can't talk to anyone about anything anymore
Holy fuck kill me, I hate being this elitest. I probably don't even have great taste compared to a lot of people but I can't have a conversation about clothing or music with people without thinking "REEEE fucking normies."

200 bucks for levis???
wtf
for that price you can get Japanese denim or some pretty nice US made denim that's miles beyond Levis

>tfw all you care about is the chase

>talking to a cool guy on tinder
>have similar music taste
>lurk through his fb pics
>he's kinda ugly
>looks frail
>tfw I'm also kinda ugly
>tfw ugly with high standards
>tfw can never see myself caring for someone that's not a 10/10 in my eyes
>remember it's only tinder and he probably just wants to fuck anyways

try traveling the world instead of buying necessary stuff.

- Make new freinds from all over the world
- explore new cultures and countries
- grow mentally

ProTipp:
> invest in YOURSELF instead of being highly materialistic

Same here...

But... I want to play the bass...

>Student
>Provincial economy is fucked
>Unemployed

Thank god I can still dress alright. Sucks that I can't afford new fits. Or good food.

i hope u're a girl

Dollarydoos sorry. Everything is expensive as fuck here

I know this feel (am also goyim)

I want to pet that dog

>Have fuckbuddy
>Occasionally fuck other women
>Feel like shit if she does the same thing
>Know it's not justified as I'm not interested in pursuing anything further anyway
>Doesn't make me feel any better

Fucking why.

You were doomed any way. This place just facilitated your decline. But iktf. At least Veeky Forums is somewhat of an outlet for me.

do you feel threatened that she's going to stop being attracted to you/sleeping with you if she's sleeping with other men? sounds like you have a need for validation (which makes sense considering we're all here). Just don't let shit get to your head and consider that casual relationships like that aren't a zero-sum situation; just bc she's fucking other people doesn't mean she still doesn't want to fuck you.
basically, just chill out, you should be good, man

>tfw no gf
>tfw stopped buying clothes because OP pic's
Yep what else is new?

Right now I'm saving for a drum kit and hope it could fill the void in me.

Because sex for its own sake is unfulfilling and unsatisfying in the long run, you're basically masturbating while using another person as your hand. It's childish and you should stop running away from comittment and emotional attachment.

This.

Tbh I'm not too worried she'll ditch me for someone else for reasons to complicated to explain, although I definitely have a need for validation.
Maybe I'm just possessive or something. Mind you, at least I'm not a fuckboy who's going to cause drama over it.

Only just got out of a really shitty, abusive relationship that I was stuck in for almost 3 years and I'm not in a hurry for a new one.

Also think I might be a sex addict, I'd be masturbating twice a day without sex.

>Tfw been planning a fit for a while
>Weather finally suitable for layering
>Start second guessing myself when I put it on
>Go out with a friend to grab some coffee
>Their only comment is "great, now I look like a hobo"
>Feel a bit better about myself

W2C confidence?

>tfw have to wait weeks before buying what I want because I'm still fat

Precisely how I feel. I can't seem to connect with 'plebs.' And, even more unfortunate, I can't talk to people with good taste either.

For example, this kawaii girl complimented my swans shirt and said that she saw them a few years ago. My response was effectively the 'th-thanks, y-you too' meme. RIP

good luck to you friend, i struggle with those validation needs myself so i figured we were in a similar position

>constant fear of going bald
anyone else suffer from this
think i just found a bald spot and i honestly feel like i might cry, i cant figure out if i'm just being paranoid

I've had multiple girlfriends before. But just something about her, she just, something hit a cord with her.

But me being an unsocial, unappreciative autist, I lost it all. I've been hitting myself over it for months now.

Just buy a bunch of shit from goodwill.

Had this when dad told me he started balding at my age, went straight to the doc for finasteride

>fucking why
because you're a guy and men are stupid, entitled, hypocritical assholes

>get an offer on grailed just after posting
>from AUS/NZ

Have you tried changing and try again? Maybe she still thinks about you too

I hate to be the one who says this but, how can you be do retarded?

This*

>look like a rockstar

Rock on, dude! Sk8 for lyfe! \m/

Gave up on me, she got feelings for another guy and then decided to break up with me and go out with him immediately. I've talked to her about things, but I feel like the more I talk the more I drive her away. She knows how I am, and she doesnt have or show any sympathy. The only sorry I got was a single word text from her.

nice pupper

>best dressed person at a school of 15000
>best dressed in a town of 80000
>easily one of the best on Veeky Forums
>exclusively wear top tier designers
>still have no friends
what's the point anons

>tfw it's getting hotter and hotter outside and I'm allergic to the aluminum in antiperspirants

don't sweat it user, you'll be okay

Get some from germany. They are mostly Al-free.

>6'56
>174 lbs
>depressive although on fluoxetine 40mg
>feel fat as fuck
>feet one or two.sizes too big for geos

Maybe it's that you seem like a pretentious cunt

user I am 99.9% positive that you can get aluminum free deodorant in most stores in any country that sells deodorant

is it pretentious is something actually is the best of the best?