Daily reminder that if you dont have a skinny twink body with the right proportions then skinny jeans or skinny...

Daily reminder that if you dont have a skinny twink body with the right proportions then skinny jeans or skinny anything won't look good on you.

what are the "right proportions" exactly

kek that's a target-tier water bottle

long legs

wait is that a william murderface zipper pull
I think I'm in love

No shit. Guys are supposed to have well-muscled legs, which fit into regular jeans. Skinny jeans only exist to cater to the swathes of DYEL faggots who can't into nutrition.

whenever I see a malnourished twig cucko I think of how well he could serve me, toweling off my sweaty bod after a particularly fiece workout and drinking up my potent protein shake.
twig boys live to serve buff studs who wear comfy pants and tight shirts to show off their sick definition.

>Wanting to fuck a supposedly Veeky Forums, weak faggot with no confidence
>Not wanting to fuck a fellow muscular bro who's confident, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
bad taste desu

you might have just converted me from my predatorial ways, you have swayed me

You should try being straight, if you're so easily swayed.

but I am straight. im just projecting my desires to dominate somebody instead of just lifting weights and wanting to kill myself my man.

>whatever you do, you will never reach Roy Batty mode

Feels bad man

>lifting weights and wanting to kill myself

Sounds like homosexuality to me.

>>Fuck off too Veeky Forums
Being skinny is effay.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your trpicode if it isn't necessary to the conversation. It's poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post you're making. If you are not keen on making this change, you are free to explore other websites more suitable to your taste. Reddit.com and 9gag are two great places for you to start.

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

most guys are skinnier than you, whether they're twinks or not. Not to be rude, but you're on the chunkier side. Definitely not ham planet, but you're on your way there.

Why not both?

you are literally the opposite of the kind of woman i want to attract, so cool.

Wow

Stop using my trip user

That's not a trip, that's a name. Baka.