Face rate thread

Last one over 300, let's get another one going. Post yours & rate others!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_0okmXneOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why bother posting in a face rate thread if you'll just cover half of your face?

it helps hiding things especially if you don't have knoch level symmetry

post yours

rate my face guys

at this point why even bother

huge potential, haircut looks like shit though

probably manlet, work on your height

>ultra newfags

Herra Susi?

youtube.com/watch?v=V_0okmXneOs

this is bait, right?

he's the unjust equivalent of height and growth, the unmanlet

if you post 'Thanks bag of bones' itt you will be granted facial aesthetics and your perfect height will be guaranteed

dont like the haircut, makes him look like a stuck up cunt

That doesn't change the fact that you're retarded.

I have no soul

Thanks bag of bones

You look like the kind of person you make in a mid-2000 videogame engine

Rate

how much pussy do you get on tinder?

I never get on tinder. You think I should

Probably worst in thread, and people who cover half their face are 5/10 at best
You aren't ugly, but you're so commonplace and plain that nobody would ever think once of you

if you want to have sex a lot i would recommend it or grindr if you like dudes

Not him, but you sound pretty insecure dude - which is unsurprising because everyone on this board is a desperate narcissist.

I just got out of a long term relationship of 2 years. I should give it a try I'm kinda shy though

>knoch
>commonplace

you are so full of shit newfag

>Not him
Whatever ugly, you probably saw yourself in him too considering he's so commonplace

Haha, I wish, I put my face in the hair thread already but I look nothing like him - I'm a big lipped Irishman.

being shy is creepy whenn youre ugly but super cute xD when you look good, so give it a shot

Big lips, at least you have a distinguishing feature. Knoch looks like someone who keeps trying out to act but only gets background roles and never a lead

What a fucking faggot. Whoever unironically likes this guy should leave his basement more often.

knoch has perfect lips

you've got problems

i feel like he is a bit full of himself

>having pictures taken of you means you're full of yourself

how much of a newfag do you have to be to not know that knoch was the nicest trip we ever had

receding hairline slav-core, nice

>browsing worst of all fashion boards on the daily to look at people wearing t-shirts jeans and stans/vans and calling it fashion
>calling other people newfag

faggot

Rate me guys.

I don't think you know what a receding hairline is.

What's good skin cream for a red nose?

lesbian

You are one of the ugliest people I've ever seen

>tfw strong 4/10 with right lighting and filter

R8 me, do I have a potential to be Veeky Forums one day?

I hope you have a good personality.

7.5/10, attractive dude. That's really high, I'm not one of those cunts who weights average around 7 or 8, most of my ratings are around 3-5.

Post another with Better lighting pls
7/10

cyka blyat
drug dealer/10

short hair would suit you more desu

buzz ur hair Veeky Forumsggot

rate

Why are you all trying to pull ' le sad teen model face'. You know models do that purposely because they are asked to, right?

Life is suffering

because we are actually sad and depressed? nigger

You'd look better if you styled your hair differently. Short sides and back and a longer top with a side part would look good. Kind of like like the big picture.

Guaranteed newfags wanted to give replies to our most beautiful poster in the history of Veeky Forums.

Seems like Lukas. You're pretty just shave and keep your face clean.

You look more like a drug dealer than him lol.

That model is ugly.

>You'd look better if you styled your hair differently. Short sides and back and a longer top with a side part would look good. Kind of like like the big picture.
Yh, tryna grow it back :(
Cheers man

rate the guys in this thread

why?

Because I'm interested in your opinion and taste.

ehh, i guess but looks arent everything ya know? a person has to have a good personality mostly and not be a jerk

>inb4 she says that knochensack is ugly because he is fashion skinny and beautiful

spoilers: she will rate them based on her current boyfriend

That's a given, but let's just say personality is not a problem here and all the guys are great, confident and fun people. Just rate them at face value.

I'm reaching autistic levels of hate for this blob, why is it only ever namefags that are the faggotest

> acting like the people on Veeky Forums dont have a 10/10 personality.

huge faggot right here

would you rate me if i asked you kindly and gently?

i'm asking you kindly and gently

r u grill post pic pls

you seem angry about something

spill it man

tits or gtfo

No not at all I'm always zen. I just know a little bit about her after the previous day of reading her opinions non stop lol.

p effay eyebrows, eyes and lips. lose weight and do something w your hair

damn you look quite a bit like my really weird friend fred

let me get some pics to compare

she's too intimidated to actually rate anybody in here

is it just me or is the greasy gremlin a lot worse than case?

case was at least funny and delivered

this bitch just posts the same shitty pictures she posted on /r9k/ since forever

what about ashley?

she was cute and fashionable

she looks like a 12 year old boy tho, still cute

>she looks like a 12 year old boy tho

to the undiscerning eye

Ciara is very rude, bad mannered and can't tolerate different tastes. I don't hate her through and she is not breaking any rules, hating her is pointless. If she ever breaks a rule I'm going to be there for sure.

she is constantly breaking rules, derailing threads and shitposting
just report her ass hopefully she will get banned

who the fuck are all these shitstains? im not here that often

lol

yeah who are you guys talking about?

i just know about ashley, rose and eliza

whats your problem?
i havent broke any rules
i dont derail threads, its other people who do, the ones that spam me with those stupid meme pics of me and greaso crap

But the greaso meme is a lot more fun than you are desu senpai

cant all you tripfags just go to facebook or make an instagram account?

How about you provide something interesting and rate the guys in this thread instead of feeding the trolls?

stop replying to me if you arent gonna say anything intelligent or nice
cant you just leave me alone?

you people are just the worst and nobody likes you, women on the internet pls kill me now

I know the rules very well thats why I always get people, I got an idiot at the 'muhdick-core' thread yesterday. 'Eliza' has not committed any offense that I know of. Head to /bans to see whats up.
One of the things I would like to get Veeky Forums cleansed off are flamewar bait threads, any thread insulting Veeky Forums to provoke its users is baneable. But I need your help when these show up.

Grul can you please behave, respect different opinions or take a little break please? Just take it easy you don't have to insult people indirectly like blacks or skinny guys in threads.

Another thing and this is a super important skill to have on the internet. Ignore. You don't have to reply back to everything or you'll make it worse for the entire board. Thank you.

i like you eliza

if you post a pic of yourself i'll post a pic of myself

pluck out the space between your browser more they're too close together

lose the glasses they don't suit your face shape

qt3.14 virgin gf/10

if the other one doesn't do it you better rate some more people itt

i might later, i just got a haircut and im deciding if i like it enough to post or not