I just spent $900 at Dior

I just spent $900 at Dior.

Did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

dior.com/couture/fr_fr/mode-homme/pret-a-porter/polos-t-shirts/imprime-place-coton-blanc-1-26102
dior.com/couture/fr_fr/mode-homme/pret-a-porter/mailles/laine-vierge-bleu-marine-1-28471
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what did you buy?

this, it all depends on what you bought

If you have to ask, probably

dior.com/couture/fr_fr/mode-homme/pret-a-porter/polos-t-shirts/imprime-place-coton-blanc-1-26102

and

dior.com/couture/fr_fr/mode-homme/pret-a-porter/mailles/laine-vierge-bleu-marine-1-28471

you fucked up

fucking lol boi

this must be b8 surely

for that much i would of bought some staple pieces from other designers, but if $900 is nothing for you then its fine spending that much on basics

but i doubt $900 is nothing for you since you made a thread, so u done diddly fucked up for sure

what's wrong with them?

Kinda. Fisrt t-shirt is cotton for that price you could have got a more affordable designer silk shirt on sale in Farfetch. Its a loss if it is work earned money I would say.

The longsleeve depends how often are you going to wear it. That might be a piece you turn up to a lot but personally I don't think so. Cancel or return the items buy more unique pieces from other designers.

i c

money down the drain

pfffffff

You really damn fucked up dude.

You could have used that money on an unique piece.

the items itself aren't that bad desu, but if you have to ask for validation on them you should probably spent a little bit more time on finding a style or actual items you'll love to death

Also buy some cool second hand shit/steals from Grailed

Lmao
And I though I fucked up getting Balmain swear pants

What's a staple piece?

Unique piece? Like wut?

Rick shoes on Grailed, Prada creepers, etc.

>there are people who spend their money this way
So this is what it is like being rich?

think ramones

you are so new

Can you afford to spend 900 and not give a fuck? If you can then dw about it, if you can't then you fucked up and stop making impulse buys

b-but killy-kun~!
tricky ricky is haram!

Tricky Ricky is fashion user-kun! I used to hate him in the past but realized it's a futuristic aesthetic, an acquired taste and not for everyone. It's beautiful!

lmao are you the guy selling those balmain french terry sweats on grailed

NIGGA DID U THINK

HAHAHA fuck just buy something that's interesting even Chanel is better

u r dum if u pay more than $50 on 1 peace of clothes

What do you do for a living that lets you burn cash on bullshit like this?

Not really.

Things you go to often. Heard good things about Dior's MIJ denim for example