Is this hairstyle hard to pull off? I'd love to have it, I have the right hair type for it (sort of)...

Is this hairstyle hard to pull off? I'd love to have it, I have the right hair type for it (sort of). What would I say to my Barber for this?

just grease me up senpai

That's one thing... It looks really matted and greasy. Dunno...

My hair is pretty similar just need to grow it out

pulling this off takes literally no effort, thats like my hair every mornin' before i take a shower

hot/ would sleep with you/ if you had nice eyes and a genuine personality
>young Leo

This is what we are all striving for
>90s normcore///

At that length, it's impossible to pull off. You'd need a fuckload of product and it'd only stay like that long enough for a photo. Don't try, you'll probs just be disappointed

Also it looks nice here but it'll probably just look greasy as shit irl, which is unattractive unless you're also a johnny depp lookalike like that model

not really, the only thing that may hold you back is looking uggo.
also, it's kinda a gross greasy look, I should know, my hair looks like this when I don't shower and my hair is oily as fuck and I hate it when it gets that way.
Unless you're going for the suave/scummy look, go for it, just be aware of what has been mentioned.
>what should I say to my barber
lol, just grow it out, unless your hair is already long then I suggest asking to clean the back and sides of your hair and leave the rest as is and waiting for it to grow back.

My ex had hair like this when he let me cut it.

You need to have thick hair for it to work best, and the shape might depend on your head shape/jawline/hairline. And either don't wash it a lot or use pomade/gel right after a shower.

Probably your best bet is to take the photo to your haircut place and ask them to adapt it a little to fit your face and if they have product recommendations. I've always had good luck going to small salons where at least one person had a hairstyle like they worked at hot topic, and always asking for the person if they did a good job the first time, and leaving a good tip. Sometimes if they know you'll come back or it's a small place they will give you free or reduced cost trial bottles of product.

It's high noon

My hairline has noticeably thinned since high school ended (19 now), it's still thick enough that most new people I meet don't really notice it (and I've asked a few of them) but most of my high school friends definitely have. I don't want to go for a bald look, what hairstyle should I go for?

oh your this dude from the hair general thread right

Get an undercut while the meme is still alive. Undercuts work really well with thinning hair and receeding hairlines in my opinion.

Yeah guess ive decided to not get a buzz lol, was just getting bored.

I too have been trying to grow my hair out like him, but I'm not sure my hair type is really correct or maybe I'm styling it wrong

I'm pretty sure you have to be attractive in the first place to pull off that mangy beard-thing. His hair, also, would probably make someone just look greasy, if they didn't have a fantastic face to fit it.

>What would I say to my Barber for this?

hair looks quite thin

JUST

>What would I say to my Barber for this?
>Just depp my shit up famiglia

it's no effort but at the same time getting it to fall the right way and stay that way can be extremely difficult for some people (my hair never fucking complies with me, esp. after washing)