Old Veeky Forums

At what point are you to old to be Veeky Forums?

I just turned 22 and already i'm starting to feel like I'm past my prime and am just embarrassing myself at this point

Post fit

>starting to feel like I'm past my prime
Get over that. You haven't even started real life yet.

Being "Veeky Forums" is for trend following kids in the first place.

Just dress how you feel makes you look good.

When I'm old I'd prefer to be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

You can always be Veeky Forums, age does not matter. Age does affect what you can pull off though.

hhahahahahahahaha

im 18 and I feel super old
sucks man :\

bunch of slack jawed faggots round here

you're not "past your prime" as a man until you're in your 50s. Don't be like some eternal teenage girl who feels like she's obsolete when she's turning 25 (she is, but you're a man)

enjoy your baldness and ED cucko

I'm 23 but enjoy being a twink "cuckoo"

I agree, you can dress and be fashionable as a man through your 30s and even 40's as long as you're in shape.

i will, thanks
and i will ride this shit out for as long as i can

You can literally be fashionable and desirable at any age as a man. So long as you stay fit and dress well (and age appropriate), then you will only become more distinguished.

I suppose there is a limit, but it probably doesn't hit until 70 and hopefully by then you'll die in some gloriously tragic manner.

what's the oldest one can be twinkmode? Asking for a friend who's into ultra low test girls

>what's the oldest one can be twinkmode? Asking for a friend who's into ultra low test girls

for any amount you want David Bowie and Hedi Slimane are the answer

idk probably no later than 29-30?
depends on your genes
remain skinny, take good care of skin (no wrinkles or sun damage), no balding or receding hairline, dress youthful. always date college girls.

truefax

it's okay namefag, you'll be over the feeling in 6 months.

I am 25 and just getting into fashion. It's not too late and you are definitely not past your prime. You just have to know what you can't pull off anymore (i.e. streetwear) that's how you embarrass yourself.

the japanese remain skinny, eat light forever and age so gracefully I want to pull off that japs are the elves of real life

yeah man asian males got it real good in the aging department
they're effay af to boot

I feel strange and like a child when i combine or wear certain things. Who am i really dressing up for? I'm sure i don't look the way i think i look either.
I've only just turned 25 and decided to dress very simple and cheap with a limited range of shades. I still enjoy clothing, just more on others and less on myself

fuck dude im 28 and i feel the same
like i literally just dress in solid boring colors and simple fits and don't want to stand out while still adhering to modern silhouttes
i dont wanna look like a dad

Sorry dudes, but if you are nearing 30 and still trying to dress in street wear then you're going to look like a try hard man child. Time to bust out the sweater vests and relaxed fit corduroys. You'll be so much more comfy.

>relaxed fit corduroys
n-nooooooo

Wew

>sweater vests and relaxed fit corduroys
Literally me right now
Age 23

You figured it out, dude. That's the real shit. Dress for you and look good because you like what you're in.

Fuck off youngling. Not only are cords the most comfy pants imaginable, but the 30+ babes dig em hard.

You just haven't realized yet that dating women under 28 is not worth your time.

I dunno, man. The dating pool past 30 is pretty grim. It is pretty much full of single moms, fatties, and crazy divorcees. If you happen to find a good one then you are lucky. My advice though is either find a winner in your mid twenties or become a fashionable bachelor until you dies from a massive opium overdose.

dying from an opium overdose is quite possibly the most effay death ever

I agree. That is my plan. I'm turning 30 this year, already divorced, and I'm completely disillusioned towards creating another lasting relationship. I want to just focus on my interests, indulge casual romances as they come along, and kill myself with opium once I'm too old to live comfortably on my own. Then I'll will everything I own to my nephew, but never let him know he is my beneficiary.

Past 33 maybe you're right but 28-32 is the fucking sweet spot of maturity, good looks, experience, intellectualism, etc.

It's finding the single ones while avoiding everything you mentioned that's hard.

How old were you when you got married and how long were you married for? What went wrong?

Inheritance kicks ass btw. Not that you should off yourself, but your nephew will be pretty happy if you have 10k+ in the bank.

It really isn't much to tell, and it definitely isn't effay. I got married when I was 24. We were both in the military, which has about a 90% divorce rate, but we really thought we would be that couple that made it. Things were great for a few years, but then we ended up with back to back deployments. I left for 9 months, came back to see her for a month, and then she left for 9 months. While she was deployed she cheated on me. I was a cuck faggot and tried to make it work when she got back, but that ended up just being several months of misery and we got divorced about a year ago.

Since then I am actually very content. I am living a lifestyle focused on self-exploration and social observation. I can honestly say that I am happy. I plan to be a fashionable bachelor and complete person for years to come until I am too old to live alone. Then I will kill myself. It won't be about depression or loneliness. It will be about solidarity and choosing to live on my own terms. I love life, but I refuse to become a burden on anybody else, nor to live past the point where I can enjoy the world around me.

So I still have 30-40 years before I ride the white pony into the sunset.

Dude... this legit the most fucking effay shit I've ever read

Also, at 29 I'm worth about $20k in liquid assets and another $30k in investments and property. It's not great, but I live pretty comfortably. I have made pretty solid financial choices so far in life, so unless I really fuck it up in the years to come my nephew will be getting a pretty large inheritance.

Thanks for sharing.

>Since then I am actually very content. I am living a lifestyle focused on self-exploration and social observation. I can honestly say that I am happy.

This is good. Keep it up for a year and you'll be knee deep in college undergrad pussy. They say men peak in physical attractiveness in their mid 30s.

If you take a woman back after she cheats she loses all respect for you as you found out

I'm actually on my way out of the military and going back to college, so that is the plan.

Also, thanks for listening

I did find that out, and it was a good lesson to learn. It taught me a lot about self respect and how to steel myself against the world. Since then she has begged me back and I said no.

Seconding this
I'm 19, so take it for what it's worth, but I really admire your worldview