Effay date ideas

what are some Veeky Forums places to take someone out on a date? doesnt have to be food

pic related

Kill yourself, my man
fucking 14 year old

not OP but ive taken 2 girls to dennys and have gotten laid both times so

dennys isnt effay though

neet virgin most likely detected

if you live in an urban area take her to a downtown park or something, that's what i did and we've been dating for a month now

Do not take a girl to dennys on a first date ffs

Triggered 14 year old virgin who thinks asking for dating advice on a fashion board is appropriate

those 1 time painting classes
or some kind of festival/carnival event

desu food dates r lame. people just wanna eat most of the time

a Veeky Forums fashion board is inappropriate in the first place

>Invite her over to "watch Empire"
>take her to the art museum
>I let some girl paint my nails once and fingered her when they dried

something where you're required to talk to eachother and is cheap in case you end up hating her you didn't spend much cash
park, some free event in your city, coffee, record shop, arcade, small chill bar if you need a drink

no movies, no dinner
MAYBE go see a band but there might be people you know there that will get in the way of your date

>we've been dating for a month now
Wow, such a long time. How did you do it?

he went to the public park where the two of them looked at trees and walked around for a while as they "got to know eachother"

>Use the thrillist app
>Find top restaurants in your nearest major city
>Pick highest rated

dude dinner is so fucking dumb fuck off
this is why you retards dont go past the 1st date

how old are you

Why does it have to be dinner user?

yeah plus there was some festival thing going on i didnt even know about but it worked out well

28 fuckwad and in a 3yr relationship

I see
I guess maturity doesn't come with age for everyone

enjoying getting cucked soon lmao

And she has never had a kiss and you are too awkward to figure out how to make a move? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

i specified it's in a first date scenario

bro go get some reading comprehension classes or are you on the spectrum?

>>I let some girl paint my nails once and fingered her when they dried
Fuck it might just be sleep deprivation speaking but I find this incredibly appealing. Nice.

You literally have been with the same person for 3 years of course going out to dinner gets fucking stupid but at the beginning it's absolutely crucial

most esffay date i've had
>meet at 10
>go to sleazy bar for cheap beers and shots
>12 am: walking through empty streets laughing and talking
>1 am: go to a riverside and throw rocks in water

this only worked because we were both tryhard hipsters

applebees, but dont open carry

>drink at 10
>empty streets at 12am
what the fuck where do you live

where I'm from we usually do those like 3 or 4 hours later than that

Sounds like heaven though, wish I could meet some tryhard hipsters to do that kind of stuff

some small town in Romania.
population about 4000

true

i'd find it incredibly awkward to bring a girl to a concert, i wouldn't know how to act and dance

sounds obscure

One time I took a girl to arbys and it was easter the next day so there were flower vases on every table, so I took them all and put them on our table,. Then we walked around our small town with one of those kerosene hanging lanterns, and eventually went back to her place and laid on her trampoline talking and pointing out stars with a flashlight until she worked at 7 the next morning. That was probably my favorite first date actually, she was a bitch tho lol

Actually we met up at the state park first now that I think about it, we walked for a while with a friend of hers that was kind of a ditz, and I carried a tree at one point. Then they skidaddled and I met her after an hour at the arbys lol. She sucked as a person to date but man we had some fun actually thinking back. Shit, tfw no gf

scavage for food in a dumpster then eat food in said dumpster with said date

Nice i can relate
i also had this
>date a hungarian girl that works as a hostess in a bar in budapest
>bar is tryhard hipster as fuck
>some black and white movie getting projected
>seats are from old car
>i sit there the whole night drinking and talkig to people from all places of the wolrd while she works and sometimes come to talk with me
>her shift ends
>she is tired so i carry her on my back all the way to the main train station
>we take the first train of the morning
>i watch her fall sleep in my shoulders as we head to some little hungarian city you probably never heard about
certainly i used to be a lot cooler back then than now

How come I don't know of any hipster tryhard stuff where I live

Guys how do I find this stuff
this sounds comfy af, even the implicit pretentiousness

nigga, he says effay date ideas EFFAY nignut... he aint askin for dating advice, fag...

No, fuck you.

>post effay music
>post effay cars
>post effay advice
>etc

We have designated boards for these topics. Adding the word effay to your post does not make it on topic for this board.

I reiterate, fuck you.

Having Veeky Forums somewhere in your post doesn't make it relevant to the board, double nigger. This thread has nothing to do with fashion and boils down to dating advice

why don't you make a thread asking about the most Veeky Forums way to suck your dad's dick? :^)

not a concert man that shits too big, a small show in a bar venue type of thing
you dont have to dance
i know im gonna get heat for this because its hipster tier shit but idk i care about music and would like my partner to care as well props if she likes shoegaze

somewhat alternative places to eat
theatre shows
concert with a sit down and listen vibe
my shed

Buy take out food and walk to the roof of a parking garage and eat together with a view of the city.

go to a lookout, put down a blanket, smoke some dmt together, talk about your experience over some food, drop some 2cb and walk the streets/play in a park until 2am

hummers are pretty effay desu

>if you live in an urban area take her to a downtown park or something
>urban area

why, so i can watch her get fucked by Jamal?

>taking drugs and wandering around the streets and in a fucking playground at night like loopy fucking retards is his idea of a good date

you sound like someone that won't ever have a stable job

Damn dude, 3 years. So hardcore. Shower me with knowledge sempai.
How tall is the dude she cheats on you with?

he sounds fun fuck off, i'd go on this date

>carried her
Hahahahahahaha you fucking beta
Kys my man. Kys

Where you live senpai? Also in my experience in different cities of different countries it usually goes like this
>go to downtown
>locate the area with the most popular clubs visited by normies
>once you are theres a radio of maximum 5 kms away from normie downtown where you surely will find a hipster/alternative/vegan café or bar
They usually are even a couple blocks away but a little hidden

this was actually my first date with my ex, was pretty fun and we got to learn a lot more about each other than an awkward boring ass traditional date
after she invited me back to her house and we took more 2cb and had some psychedelic sweaty sex until the early hours of the morning, watched the sunrise and then fell asleep cuddling naked
aint nothing wrong with letting loose every once in a while, let out your inner child, fuck your ego, fuck what people think, let go

and for the record i have a stable af job but thats not really an achievement i mean any bumfuck can have a stable job.. i wish i was more adventurous with my career and took more risks honestly

Pic related is you

you sound like a riot to be around

NUHHHH UHHHHHHH

Find a decent restaurant in your city, but also first date dinner is kinda boring

isnt that the same dude with the just fuk my shit up haircut?? ahahahahaha

The one and only, ironically his life seems pretty neat

I got my dick sucked by a girl with chlamydia after buying her 2 dollar dennys french toast

Underrated post t b h

Dennys is extremely Veeky Forums

I've taken a girl there late after work before. Then you eat shitty fries and drink shitty coffee together.

>Shoegaze
My nigga

>FUCKING ON THE FIRST DATE
>ON DRUGS

wow, no wonder why she's your ex now, you really were not expecting to go anywhere with that relationship

yeah, hallucinating that you are in hell or going into a drug-induced coma and chocking to death on your own vomit with your bae would make for a romantic and very Veeky Forums date

you fuck off

right. like damn i wanna try this shit out

i like the improv vase thing

theres nothing wrong or hipster with caring about music my dude.

fucking hipster

JUST

me too desu

ill share my favorite first date story. lemme know what you think
>set up date at a little sushi place for later that night
>2 hours before, call her and say a family thing came up, and i wouldnt be able to make it tonight, but she should go with her friend there when we would go, and that we could do it another time
>cleared all this with her friend who was down
>head out 20 minutes before i was supposed to meat her, and stop at this super nice bakery in town and got her her favorite kind of cupcake
>get to the place and let the friend know im ready
>she then fake gets a call, and steps outside to take it, in the process giving me a thumbs up
>i go in and surprise her with cupcake
>she cries with happiness
>dated for a long time
fuck i miss her

Don't fucking take any girl to dinner on a first to third date ever. Take her to something active and engaging where you can do something to learn about eachother. This could be as simple as a walk around a park in a cool part of town--i like to explore in weird places like parking garages and on rooftops so taking a girl there is like her passing a fun test for me. After that go get a drink, or go back to her place or invite her to yours to look at something neat you've got like a certain book you've talked about. Of course this is a first date scenario but it sounds like OP's been dating her for a little while in which case fine but try not to pay for her food

implying i pay for a girls food

i also dig little hole in the wall places. they can be a lot of fun with the right girl

You guys, I'm blushing