Okay. I give up. I fucking give up. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find skinny/slim light wash jeans with a high rise...

Okay. I give up. I fucking give up. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find skinny/slim light wash jeans with a high rise. I have looked EVERYWHERE online. Am I forced to buy some used pair at Goodwill that grandpa wore in the '90s?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.americanapparel.net/en/high-waist-jean_rsadm304?c=Medium Stone Wash Indigo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Learn to tailor your shit or take it to a shop you fucking idiot

I havent personally tried them on, but wrangler cowboy slims! they're button fly as well I believe.

you could always get a pair of 501 shrink to fits

Lmfao
>I bought mine there too.
Dude.It's better than being a fucking conformist and buying ugly trash from the mall

check hififink
its an amazing site for basics
all the models are like 110lbs 5'10"
Veeky Forumss dream basically

Quality is shit and not worth $50 shipping for $20 pants.

better than levis actually
levis is mexigook shit

FUCKER! SHUTING UP

Womens American Apparel High waist

store.americanapparel.net/en/high-waist-jean_rsadm304?c=Medium Stone Wash Indigo

They're cut differently than the mens, I'd rec you try them on in store depending on your thighs they'll give a slim leaning skinny fit, I always wear a belt with mine but be weary they have small pockets.

Lmfao I'm just going to be honest.
yeah, I copped mine at goodwill also

I mean, it's better that being a fucking conformist and buying some of the tasteless trash at the mall

yeah i wear a woman's jean
gloria vanderbilt maria stretch jeans
my comfiest denim,the only con is it has womyn sized pockets

Bumping because I HAVE THE EXACT FUCKING PROBLEM

Why is fashion so fucking complicated all I want are some fucking high waist jeans to cuff for that dere grandpa look WHAT THE FUUUCK

Hmmm

american apparel standard american jeans fit perfect got mine tailor a little bit at the leg opening and now they are perfect

I got the women's ones and they fit like a skinny jean other than the small pockets

yea i saw your post i have the womens pair too. they are too tight for my liking though the mens newer version is a lot better with good sized pockets

If you can't find them why dont you just buy Levis women's high rise there are millions.

this

and also try etsy...

goodwill probably ur best bet
jst get a belt and tie those babies up

why would you want them to be skinny,

i agree though however its impossible ive looked.
maybee its because girls already did this years ago and now its a meme that no guy wants to follow. but they should still sell them.

try 501 levis.. best i can come up with m8

Used to work at American Apparel-depending on your measurements the regular fit 100's in the light wash might be a good choice. My pairs initially had a tapered 'springsteen" 80's fit, but weirdly shrunk into skinny jeans after about 5 washes.

Levis 511 look exactly like your pic...

you sure dude? I've tried on all the Levi's in store and they don't really fit that look.

etsy.com? isn't that for gay homos?

W2c IRL??

Would it be acceptable for a guy to wear these? I don't want my butt to stick out.

wrangler slim cowboy cut, look no further.

your butt will probably stick out (assuming you have one), not necessarily in a bad way though.
my main concern is that regular skinny jeans are already uncomfortable with their shitty stretch material. i couldn't imagine how irritating 100% cotton would feel
and i think there won't be any room for your dick either

Wtf since when do models have disgusting fat legs like this?

what are these in this pic

Jesus those look bad. Holy fuck

Lol why are you looking to buy them online? Go to a thrift shop and but them and then get them tailored, they loo way better like that anyway.I got a pair of old zaras for $8 the other day at housing works, got them tailored for $15, and now ive got jeans that look pretty much like your pic

you want to buy high waisted mom jeans you're the biggest faggot here. and yea etsy has a lot of thrift shops.

hello mr doop