Slacker/delinquent inspo

i wanna care about looking like i dont care

Other urls found in this thread:

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ut+W6gJkL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpers, ny

>guy on the left
Holy shit

Picked up this sweater yesterday, thoughts?

Yes I should clean my mirror.

Looks stupid

Thought so. The sweater itself is nice but the XXL size makes it too oversized even if that's what I intended to go for.

looks rad, oversize is extreme but just relax in it man
weird fit on the collar looks cool

It's based on an animé dumbest

Lol what the fuck. Why did you think buying that was a good idea?

I like it a lot. bottom pick makes it look a lot better. does it have an elastic waist? if so that kinda sucks but if its just a really weak one then that might be ok.

I felt like you posted the other day with a nice jacket over that sweater.
anywho, not a bad looking sweater, but the size seems a bit excessive but whatever makes you happy, and you seem to rock it well.

i did. I think the jacket is legitimately cool af on a non meme level but it's too hot to wear it.

Your pose is literally the same as in every example fit pic on slam jam social-ism

DIsgusting

Thx. what shoes should I wear it with? I think 00s school shooter checkered vans might work?

Too oversized what a faggot

then stop caring

Can adults really pull off that white button up, black dress pants combo on the right? Is Uniformcore a real thing? Whats the jacket that the middle guy is wearing called?

san bumponio, tx

19 faggots and 4 contributers. another one of these threads?

i hope this is from some gay ass movie because if not they look like absolutel faggots

roll the sleeves up jesus christ

yu yu hakusho core

What the fuck is slacker about this?

fuccboi

i like to think that the guy in the front left is a scared/confused white dude

more slacker than delinquent

more hippy than anything

Is this nigga big as fuck or is it something else because that jacket looks warm was fuark but I'm not bearmode

It may look better if you were to tuck the very bottom part into your pants but let the rest of the sweater billow out so it looks shorter in the waist than in the arms. Sorta ending up with something like pic related

i wish you memers would at least cover up his face

pants?

pretty sure its his own brand or one he's associated with, there's a link to a store on his instagram page

pretty pricey, around 200 euros if i remember correctly

what would you call that kind of pants

Are we doing grunge again? If so, you're probably looking for drab colors and maybe a layer--a button-up over a t-shirt. Worn or torn jeans, although maybe not bleached jeans, since they're a different style.

You can't just be "slackercore"

That's the whole fucking point. It's people who are Veeky Forums without even trying

is grunge slacker-core?
I feel grunge is a more of a depressing sort of style than slacker.
I feel Mac Demarco is the perfect visual idea of 'slacker'. The idea is do settle with what you have, making sure in the end you're comfy, usually consisting of neutral colors, a total disregard for if what you're wearing is fashionable, but in the end you look laid back.
From what I can tell, these fits consist of hats/messy hair, comfy loose clothes, dirty jeans, and old shoes. it's not a style you follow to be cool, it's a style you follow because you dont care, juat wanna cruise around and skate, goof off with friends, walk around the mall, eating snacks, etc.
this

for more fit ideas, check out Mall Rats and most media during the late 90s, early 2000s

I the whole Kevin Smith Jersey Trilogy is pretty good to describe that slacker style, but everything after Chasing Amy is pretty meh/shit, but that's regarding his films.

I think grunge is just "slacker-core" for 90's. Looking at Mac Demarco pics, he wears Nirvana t-shirts (the ambassadors of grunge), along w/ plaid button-ups and the like. He's going for grunge, although likely looks more modern doing it, since he is more modern?

I guess they just intertwine with one another.
I think the 'slacker' look is pretty timeless, considering it usually is a lazy look consisting of the same sort of clothing.

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ut+W6gJkL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

is boys club effay

PHIL I LOVE YOU

What kind of pants are these and where can i find them???

wool work pants? idk
i got dickies 873's and they have the same look, they're pretty rigid tho

Bump

Second one is from a brand called lownn

>Dress like shit
>Call it 'slackercore'

When will this shit end jesus christ enough

pleated crop

The Shears are so perfect

PHIL IT UP

all these people look like them smell

what hat style is this?

If I see you wearing that dress in real life I will beat the shit out of you.

id like to see you try

I like this a lot

>tfw you're too effay to follow this tumblr and reddit tier normie meme

I want to look like I smell.