What would i need to dress like to seduce a girl like this ? i'm white so i have atleast one foot in the door

what would i need to dress like to seduce a girl like this ? i'm white so i have atleast one foot in the door

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/L2mUx0w.png?forcedesktop=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be yourself you extra faggot

>i'm white so i have atleast one foot in the door

No you don't.

she hates white people senpai. sorry.

I just sighed when I saw that picture. She is the epitome of beauty holy shit.

become korean

This

uh, m8, /pol/ it's over there.

Is anyone else kinda weirded out by photos like this?

Think about it this way- to take this photo, she had to:
- Put in those awful, somewhat-bad-for-your-eyes contact lenses
- Get in her car but apparently not drive anywhere (hopefully)
- Decide to take a selfie, which is awkward in and of itself
- Decide that she'd look better looking away from the camera without an expression, as if she doesn't care about the photo
- Post the result (or the BEST result) on Instagram

etc.

It feels like a lot of awkward intentionality to look like she doesn't care.

lose the trip

tbhq not caring about the photo is not directly implied anywhere. it just looks less 'seflie' and more a normal photo when the person doesn't make eye contact with the camera

At least she's qt. Ugly people doing that it's disgusting af, 2bh.

>i will never find a qt gf who like this or who looks better in L O N D O N

kill me

meh atleast your in london . British girls are the best in the world

>triggered
fashionable koreans jump all over any slightly fashionable white man

>British girls are the best in the world

I'm so sorry you believe this. This is quite untrue sadly.

I will prepare a list for your use:
- Adidas Stan Smiths, the most popular shoe in the world, very trendy

- Cuffed baggy jeans, if you get mistaken for a time traveler from the 90s, you're on point

- Oversized thrifted sport team sweatshirt, the more sweat stains the better

- Disney World souvenir hat, this shows that you are family oriented and a prime candidate for breeding

Next follow the advice in "effay music" and "effay hobbies" threads

because of kpop. some of these girls have a huge yellowfever lol

so being white might be a neutral factor.

What do you think about Knochensack?

Btw you take it too seriously. people just wanna have fun.

This female is ugly af, stop lowering your standards

I'm still envious of his amazing facial structure and weird milsurp collection

Except whites have the highest response rates amongst all races on dating sites so hes not wrong

Not him but Knoch is the most effay trip ever along with Poet (rip)

I think the same. Those men were Fashion in essence, prodigies by mentality not exactly income.

When a person is what he likes, that person shines.

I see him as the most interesting character that has crossed through Veeky Forums.

except that the girl OP posted has explicitly said she does not date white people

I think I agree with that, honestly.

rip? he's not dead is he

I remember his mad post where he gave away his tripcode. and then the day before where he'd said he wasn't going anywhere and would still be around when he was 42.

he's been making something of himself

poet was charged with assault earlier this year or something

there were a few threads about it

Step 1: be good looking.
Step 2: talk

How you dress doesn't really matter, just have confidence user.

Easier said than done, sure. But once you can do this, everything becomes easier.

I used to be somewhat hesitant to talk to girls, but when you just say "fuck it" and go for it, everything works out. Turns out, women are happy to have some to talk to.

Generally I just introduce myself and ask about their day. Already you've established that you're not a pussy like most of the other guys at the bar. Again chick dig confidence.

Hope that the girl doesn't have a bf (can be awkward to ask, so I usually don't). If she does, oh well, chances are you can meet her single friends.

Truthfully though confidence isn't EVERYTHING. Of course other things matter. Being kind matters as well.

Failure to be friendly and polite will almost guarantee rejection. Don't fall for the "nice guy meme" meme.

Always ask yourself, "if some guy treated me this way, would I want them to be my gym bro". If not you're treating here wrong.

Careful though, you don't want to get TOO fedora of course.

Eager-niceness is what I've taken to calling this...

For example complimenting her hair is good but don't immediately tell her how beautiful she is before even introducing yourself.

Remember this simple rule: "gymbro nice, not fedora nice". That should keep you from coming off as autistic.

Autism isn't something you should be worried about TOO much when talking to women though, otherwise you won't appear confident.

Me, I've basically followed these simple rules my whole life. I don't even work out much eat lots of junk food like pizza, but I have no problem laying any attractive woman I set my mind to.

Expect results to vary though. For of course, the MOST IMPORTANT features are spelled out at the beginning of each line. Failure to meet those basic requirements pretty much guarantees never exciting a woman, and dying a pathetic virgin.

full story?
Not a big fan of some of his recent look choices but at least he's finally branching out more and feeling for his full reach. eh dresses like peter pan and doesn't afraid of anything.

mudskin detected

almost epic roll

>Is anyone else kinda weirded out by photos like this?

Yeah. What's worse is when the girl's primary role in life is taking photos like this and putting them on social media and soaking up thirsty guys' attention and gifts.

idk. she's not that attractive, she just uses a lot of makeup and tries to shape her face, especially her nose, with contouring.

this

Hello Malissa

Me on the left

Got found not guilty

accuser got arrested

some bullshit like that

nigga you aint good looking just white

He didn't say good looking.

Fuck blue jeans, any fit that has blue jeans would look better if replaced with blk or pale jeans.

I bought some blue acne jeans and I literally only wore them once before never touching them again, cause the other two options always just look better in any fit.

I can only fanthom wearing them with something green, but that's it.

>i'm white

you already lost, cumskin

fuck wrong

im a poo in loo do i stand a chance?

tfw indo-aryan

Kys baby

i wish i was white so i could get all the qt azn girls :(

asians are shite get over it

Kys cause you think your race matters. Who fucking cares. Go fuck white bitches.

i only like azn tho

cuck

You could at least try to get a good Asian. Come on man!

She looks like a bleached nigger.

the thing you are forgetting user is how physically attractive you might be. A chick is going to decide whether or not she would sleep with you within the first 10 seconds of you meeting her

this is largely dictated by how nice a face you have , muscles etc

so when you make posts like these remember that the average Veeky Forums poster, while he may have a sense of fashion, is probably not going to be the best looking.

often times attractive people forget how much them being attractive plays into their success in life

No one said about a black dude fucking a white girl but you obviously referenced that. Because you're depressed
insufferable prick who want to start a shitstorm turn of whatever you're using and kill yourself

then get better taste

wew lad

It's not about your clothes you faggot.

And if it is about your clothes, the bitch is probably a delusional communist leftist who uses lots of drugs and either will be a bone skinny frail skellington or have a massive pot belly roll fest as she ages.

There are more whites in MDC's that can afford to fuck around on dating sites than any other race so duh nigger. Others have to work.

> No bottom pack
> no middle core
You have a long way to go >>Veeky Forums

He's probably closer than you'll ever be.

Can you please stop using a name? Your posts are utterly useless and your """advice""" ends at telling people to buy silk shirts in the Farfetch sale. Just fuck off, you won't be missed.

>over 160 characters
not going to read that my friend

plastic surgery to match hers and top it off with layers upon layers of caked on makeup

Women without makeup look hideous

kek
whites BTFO

why does she harbour so much hatred

she's not Korean.

pocs don't trust whites on tumblr

Is she effay
i.imgur.com/L2mUx0w.png?forcedesktop=1

that outfit is so basic i almost mistook it for sodium hydroxide

not relevant. her friends are all east asians.

No. She needs emergency fashion surgery. Now.

no

well patrick i was thinking about this the other day.
i wasnt into fucking but this hormones i have peaked recently. i had this app called happn as i recently feel like i have an urge to come inside a gurl’s mouth while i throat fuck her.

but the problem is i dont use facebook, instagram, twitter or any other “social” media crap. I also hate to take selfies, well, even photos. if someone takes my photo i go next to him and politely ask him to delete it. if he promises to keep it only for himself i say “ok”.

now, yes i was saying, this app happn, it requires a photo to get it going. the problem is i dont know how to take my picture. as i am not used to it, it makes me feel weird.

to take a “good” photo, the way they want it, you need to get prepared, do make up and take care of that hair, wear something cool (well i am always ready for that tho), set up a scene (like a car or another place to make others think you are rich, you do sports, you have a good job, you visited paris and so on), and filter it. fucking filter it.

i don’t think i can do this. i have visited so many countries and never took a pic of myself. i dont fucking need a pic. i have a car, i am 195 cm tall, rich, nice hir, good clothings, six pack,... it is shamfur for me to say it but i am ananymous so it is ok.

BUT I CANT TAKE MUH PIKTURE LIKE THEY SET UP FOR IT AND PUT IT ON MY HAPPN UP. PLS HELPB.

inb4: i have just graduated from law school.

Indian men don't stand a chance anywhere even some Indian American girls don't like them