Boots

looking to cop black boots
was wondering if anyone can post nice boots/chelseas boots pref under 300$
pwease hewp mwe effay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, I'm looking for black boots that would hold up if I decided to go hiking in them

just get a pair of black docs tbqh

Bump

I bought some Doc Marten Piers that I hiked around and up Sierra Blanca with. They held up well, are comfy, and cleaned up perfectly afterwards.

Docs and military boots are the best you can get. Nike makes some really nice black military boots. Get a tan one and black one if you decide to get them since they're 150 bucks.

For chelsea boots there isn't too much 10/10 tier boots for 300 bucks , so save up 500 to buy a pair of RM Williams, you won't regret it they last easily over a decade.

Ayyy thanks famalam, I'll have a look round for em tomorrow

I would buy these if I already didnt have them in the sand color lol

Buttero

I wish I could find these boots in the UK

>chelseas
>hiking
dude what no
brands like fracap and danner make some great boots for hiking
brands like story et fall and meermin make great chelseas for their price points
there is very little overlap between chelseas and hiking boots and the ones that are both look like abominations

youtube.com/watch?v=O4irXQhgMqg

im op
I want chelseas
thats someone else I have no fucking idea what they want

meermin, SEF will have you covered in the $200-$300 range
there are alternatives like jack erwin in there too. it depends on where you live.

If you're willing to bump up your price point, consider rm williams or carmina

looking to get a basic pair of black boots that are good for causal wear, but also good for rougher terrain, particular mud since I'm looking to go to a 3-day concert later this year and the boots I had on were destroyed, also they fucking killed my feet it hurt to walk the day after.

Bump

step up niggy

OP, if you need convincing, these are awesome, the only negative is tying them up because I'm a lazy scrub.
Also I have a second pair of docs in boring brown and they're fucking comfy. They break in nice and look good abused. I took mine hiking and after being blasted with a hose look the same as before the hike.
8/10 would recommend.

I just checked and they cost 200.00 tops at online retailers and are made in England.

Another pair to look into are hiking boots from llbean since you murder their product and they give you new ones. 10/10 the warranty justifies the price.

>Not from a single piece of leather
Fucking degenerate.

Do military surplus. Comfort? Okay, maybe not perfect, But you'll feel hella powerful in military boots.

would they be good for me?
here's my post

Are Palladiums tryhard?

idk it would likely depend on the boot and how you style it
I like mine quite a bit and I don't really see them as a statement piece