Hair loss general

Hair loss general

Been on Finasteride for over 5 months now. No real serious sides.

How fucked is your shit?

About as fucked as yours is.

Minoxidil gave me wrinkles and eye bags, finasteride killed my dick and made my semen watery.

Recovered now but fuck that shit, just gonna get a scalp tattoo or HT if its not cured by other means in a few years.

I'm sorry to hear that user, would you say that your hair was starting to thicken up when on treatment?

How is this even remotely fucked up
Seriously
this hairline looks perfectly normal
looks like Veeky Forums made you paranoid

wow I am actually mad kill yourself my dude

My hair line is still like a NW1 but you can see I have some diffuse thinning action going on in the front (aka the scalp that is showing).

Got on Minox 3 months ago and I have seen some serious regrowth (I have a small birthmark for reference) and less everyday hair loss. We'll see for how long it works, but right now I feel a lot better.

Am moving soon and therefore changing doctors. Should I get on Fin as well? Or perhaps do that in a few years when/if the minox wears off?

i have that too but i'm not balding, just have fine hair

Nah get on Fin now. Minox is basically like using a bucket to get the water out of a sinking ship. Finasteride helps the root of the problem (DHT). It's easier to maintain the hair you have than try to regrow. If you're in the US you can get Finasteride for cheap; I get 5 mg tabs that I cut into 4ths, costs me $4 for 3 months worth.

>normal hairline
>thick hair
Lmao, fuck off.

I'm not in the US and unless you can get the bigger pills (that's really meant to be taken for prostate troubles) I'll be paying close to $130 a month. And Swedish doctors usually have a stick up their ass (unless they're Iraqi thank you based multiculturalism).

placebos pal

been on dutasteride for 6 months (twice as strong as fin) and zero sides.

man up

>lowering your test has no potential side effects
okay buddy

no doesnt lower test, it stops the conversion of test to dht. still fap twice daily, no increase in bodyfat, strength in the gym unaltered

Wasn't on fin long enough for it to do anything to my hair.

Was getting regrowth from minoxidil (loads of vellus hairs, couple terminals) and dermarolling n vitamins n shit.

>watery semen
>morning erection stopped

>placebo

Not everyone gets sides, but I know for a fact finasteride/minoxidil are poison to me.

What sides did you get form Fin? I had a little bit of watery semen for a while but it went away.

Random erections stopped and my dick went a wierd long/thin shape.

Watery semen was enough for me to stop, I had no idea about the sides before taking it.

Some mtf tranny I know gets prescribed it for some reason (might be hair related to idk), so I got it off him and started on 0.5mg/day but had to stop within a couple weeks.

I have money though and I'm NW1.5 at worst, so I have time and options. Not too bothered.

gtfo Veeky Forums alex

Been on finasteride for 10 months now.

After about 1 month / 2 months I stopped losing hair entirely. Been nice since then, it's worked well. Pretty much no regrowth though, but no loss either.

My hair a lot worse than yours though, nothing at the top of my scalp thankfully but I have a really deep forehead dips, whatever those are called.

It's hard finding a hairstyle that works.

Oh yeah, side effects.

Killed my dick a little bit. Or a lot. Idk.

I'm in an ltr and having sex probably 1/3 as often as I used to. Kind of annoys the gf because a lot of the time I just don't feel like fucking. I don't know if it's worth it. If my hairline was better and I could keep it maybe but it's pretty bad already. idk.

Right now I think it's fine, I'm still on it. But if it gets worse I'll stop. Though I hear that even if you stop taking it the side effects don't go away. And a lot of guys said how horrible it is.

I don't know if it's worth it...

Don't listen to this guy. Side effects do happen and you should listen to your body. Having hair is nice but having a dick is better.

What's the point of having a dick when nobody's gonna fuck you cause you're bald? I'm gonna take finasteride till my dick falls off and I bleed out and die.

My shit is way more fucked but desu I've given up caring about it. I've been dealing with hair loss for 5 years now and I'm just tired of it, I can't be arsed anymore. I just comb my shit back and to the side and if anybody doesn't like me because of it, fuck em. By this time next year I'll be sporting the Jason Statham or be fully clean shaven, whatever I like better.

I'm begging you to go outside, there are literally countless bald dudes getting laid daily and walking around with hot slags. I won't even begin to tell you how many bald guys I saw in Italy hand in hand with supermodel tier women.

tfw youre black and have a healthy hairline and probably always will :-)

lmao what's hair gonna do if you can't get hard. People need to get off this board. Will you lose value if you get bald? Most will, yes, but it's not a romantic death sentence.

mfw all black men have shit hair and instead voluntarily get a buzz

>man up
>uses medicine to stop his body from natural changes
not very manly if you fear change this much

>lmao what's hair gonna do if you can't get hard.
I honestly never cared about sex, I just wanna be beautiful, I don't care what's the price. I only want people to envy and compliment me and nobody envies bald men.