Male hoops

male hoop earrings
general consensus + inspo thread?
i'm aiming for an aesthetic similar to pic related meets elias, baggy shirts tucked into slacks and shit. really worried about egtting the ear pierced, dont want it to look gay

Do it OP. Wonderful thing about piercings is that you can take them out if they look shit. Never wear gold earings unless you are over the age of 50.

try it but you're probably gonna give off pirate vibes or some butch BDSM thing

>Wonderful thing about piercings is that you can take them out if they look shit
yh i feel like fucking retard now, but dont you have to leave them in for a few months at the start

It is recommended to keep them in until the tunnel is healed but in the beginning you will wear a stud not a hoop so you wil want to wait until you can put a hoop is before you see how it looks with a hoop. But if you think it looks shit with the starter stud and decide you'll never wear earrings just take it out and keep on cleaning.

Samefag here.
I wear three silver hoops in my left ear. Doesn't look gay or edgy at all because it doesn't change your personality. Maybe when you are wearing the starter stud you wil find you like it even more than a hoop?
Piercings are fun to have. I may have gone overboard a bit but I like each and every one of them. And changing jewellery pieces to go with your daily fit is great.

I think hoop earrings,or rather a sinnle hoop earring, looks incredibly good on bald men and plan to get one when I start shaving my head.

>months
You can take it out after 4 weeks

I agree and having short hair or shaved head makes it faster.
Long hair tends to snag in earrings and make the healing process of a new piercing slower.

what if i take it out right away
will it become infectd?

Is it socially acceptable to kind of want to dress like him? I've always kind of wanted to look like I'm in a (shitty) post-punk band.

I'm getting it done for the start of summer probably going with a slim silver or gold hoop on the left ear. Did someone say you have to keep a stud in at the begining? Id so much rather skip straight to the hoop if possible.
Here's some inspo btw

>ice age
>shitty
cum on son
and no i completely rip off his style and people think i look dope

I was really just calling them shitty for cred, I actually don't mind them at all. And thanks, I might try it out.

>cred
does Veeky Forums hate them now (genuine question), they're not really big, popular or that well received enough to hate

I spend most of my time on /mu/ and I gather that Iceage are generally viewed unfavorably these days. Not entirely sure why, but that's just the sense I get. I like their first two albums well enough.

Don't do it unless you're gay and want people to know

Absolutely no one respects straight men with earings

absolutely awful

P I R A T E C O R E

go for it my dude

because plowing into the field of love is an absolute letdown

>because plowing into the field of love is one of the greatest punk albums ever released
FTFY

No just keep it clean.