drive.google.com/open?id=0B9F267TcbY4eNmdQdE0xZXZLNnc

>Notable Interviews
vimeo.com/36093742
youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
youtube.com/watch?v=EmyKmIaodyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R0NqydSer5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ikU1dxuQPYY

Sizing FAQ:
Footwear: This is all foot shape dependant, if you have high arches or are flat footed sizing may vary.
>Geobaskets and Cargobaskets
Size down 0.5 to 1 whole size
>Ramones (Highs, Lows, DRKSHDW Lows, DRKSHDW Highs and Vegans)
TTS, High top Mainline Ramones can accomodate sizing down 0.5
>Ramones Socks
Size down 1
>Basket Creepers, Sidezip Creepers, Limo/Spiral Creepers and Combat boots
TTS, old season limo creepers may require sizing down 1
>Adidas Tech Runners, Adidas Vicious Runners, Adidas stretch boot, Adidas Springblades (Lows and Highs)
TTS or down 0.5, Adidas stretch boots should be sized TTS to your UK sizing

Clothing:
>Drawstring pants
Size down 1
>Suiting Pants and Denim
TTS
>Blazers and Leather Jackets (Numerical sizing)
Size up
>Leather Jackets (Letter Sizing)
TTS
>Tees, tops and tanks
TTS, Sizing should take into account how garment is wanted to fit. Silk blend garments may need sizing up
>Knitwear, Hoodies, Sweaters and general Outerwear
TTS

This is only a guide, trying things on in store is the only sure way of knowing if it will fit. Sizing does also vary season to season.

Other urls found in this thread:

cntrbndshop.com/collections/rick-owens/products/rick-owens-x-adidas-island-sole-high-top-boot?variant=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I'm a US 7.5 in geobaskets (EU41) and they're almost tight on me, can I wear a US 7 in vicious runners? I think it equates to a UK6.5. Sorry, I'm still confused about the conversion a little.

Sorry, my geobaskets are US 7.5 and EU 40.5

Love this fit. I always sleep on the moody shorts that come up. Def on the cop list.

>jacket
>basketball shorts

does anyone know whether it was hot or cold outside?

it could be hot but windy

What is the best way to cop low ramones in waxed canvas?

very true. as we all know, legs are immune to wind.

>best way to cop

you find them in a store and try them on and bring them up to the counter and pay for them.

or you order them online.

are there any other ways?

My legs get significantly less cold than my chest and arms. I can wear shorts through most of the mid-range temperature seasons but I usually need layers up top.

Just copped these pods, I dig em.

Whats ROG's most recent buys?

walked by his girlfriend or whatever last weekend, he wasn't with her tho sadly

as in Michelle?

fucking gay as shit lmao

lolo do you shave your legs?? for what purpose?

*michele

r u blind? u can clearly see the hairs on his legs in the photo...
retard

I'm confused, are you calling me gay or the cloths I am wearing gay? Also one or a few sexual misadventures with your father doesn't make me gay dude so just get over it.

Also talk shit post a fit or I'll assume your just another jelly an_non :p

It makes me more aerodynamic when I fight bro...

Jfc my legs are hairy af you daft chud

>jelly
>of that trash
Keep dreaming, faggot.

hey man nice fit. good beginner rick outfit
let me give you some advice: you need more grails
see pic related, I spent over 18 months collecting each of the items in my fit. as they are all grails they go together perfectly to create a kind of perfect cocktail of exclusivity and aesthetics.
so yea, just replace those items with grails over time and youre going to make it, eventually. good luck

Like I said b4 talk shit post a fit. I'm going to go out on a limb and say your short, fat, poor and therefor don't own any rick. Go ahead post a fit for me, im sure we're all waiting to see what ya got :)

Thank you, I one day aspire to own some dope grails like you have. Truly inspiring

fit pic

I can never tell if I like this camo pattern or not.

Fit pic on weird chair thing

>33736▶
>File: image.jpg (1.4 MB, 2848x3554)
I hate Ramones. They make normies like this think they can get into Rick. (they cannot)

definitely not a chair.

that's a piece of hardware designed to house some other bigass piece of hardware with bigass bolts

He's wearing anthem pods and possibly a Rick tee (?)

You got him dude

>tfw summer is here
>only have two rick tanks
>all other Rick tops are FW things

always like your fits man, keep lvling up

two is all u need pham, buy less and get Veeky Forums

shitty bait m8

I feel like the geocamo is a love or hate deal

Thanks user. We're all getting to where we're going. I'm just enjoying the ride :)

yep

hmmmmm

wtf? is this bait? you look like absolute shit and NONE of these are grails (unless you consider you bought them on grailed second hand as grails...)
also the fit you are critiqueing is wayyy better than yours

Is this b8 replying to stale b8?

How deep does it go.

Do y'all think B/B vicious runners will ever drop below $300? Or is now the time to cop

Depends on your size, if it's anything between a 42-44 probably not

Well I'm a 40.7 in those. 8 US in real sizes though.

>tfw already kinda fit
I'm gonna try and buy some summer pods. What's the best fabric?

Jersey pods and unstable cotton shirts!

To those who have dyed their silk/viscose shirts, what kind of dye did you use and how well did it stay in the fabric?

Wear the camo pods with the camo jacket and become a boat.

what? it is a shit fit. no bait

What do you do when you want to buy nice Rick for yourself but your gf is sucking all the money out of you.

She shouldn't be "sucking' the money out of you. She should have her own income. If she doesn't have a job make her get one. Unless you have kids with her. In that case you're fucked

any tips for cleaning rick owens soles?

i like my ramones looking beat up but i mean there is such a thing as too beat

damp towel

Alcohol

you dump that bitch and go full rick

Magic eraser for sure.

Guys, what's wrong with the sizing at this website?
cntrbndshop.com/collections/rick-owens/products/rick-owens-x-adidas-island-sole-high-top-boot?variant=
I mean i can select "13" and im not sure that 13 US even exists. What is the scale? And which size should i go if im 11 US in ramones?

tanned leather rags soaked in the blood of hypebeasts

Product codes starting with "RP" are for women's right? RU is for men, DU is DRKSHDW, RO is show/presentation?

i dunno lol

R_ is Rick
D_ is DRKSHDW
_U is men
_P is women
RR is runway

For newer seasons at least. Some old DRKSHDW pieces are just DS, and all tags are a little trickier pre-Plinth

>are there any other ways?
Thats what im asking senpai.

Ty

Blessings senpai :^)

user, nailed it.

Damp rag, magic eraser and elbow grease. You won't get the dark black marks out but the dirt will come out.

Dear Motherfuckers from ROG:

I'm trying to cop another pair of CCPs so I'm deciding to let go of a pair of Brand New EU43 (US10) Geobaskets for the low after choosing to save up for a more pricier investment.

If anyone would like to bundle the Geos with a pair of VNDS 9.9/10 Tech Runners all whites and black and white sole size 10.5-11 (ORIGINAL 1s)

If you are interested, let me know as I am in a limited time window

Anyone have experience with Farfetch? Are the Rick shoes on there legit?

Also wondering how I can tell whether I should be sizing .5 or 1 from my normal shoe size for geos if I wear a 10 in air jordan 1s (10 is my Nike TTS)

New trunks

i don't have experience with farfetched, but it is definitely legit

fuck those geos look good

BOUT TO COP SOME FUCKING RAMONES, WHATS THE DIFF BETWEEN rick owens -LOMP vs -LPO

AND WHY ARE THE SS15 GEOS STILL UP AND MORE EXPENSIVE THAN SS16? The only difference is one is Calf Leather 100%?

ok this is sus

I give you tree fiddy

If you mean the Tech Runners maybe

If you mean the geodudes multiply that by 2.5-3

No real answers in the last thread: Where can one get some good thigh/knee high socks that doesn't cost 100 dollars?

>stay away from muh secret club normies
>reeeeeee

Rick wouldn't care about this shit and this attitude shows you don't care about Rick, you just want to be the only one wearing expensive clothes.

These are fucking shit

Holy shit. What the fuck were you thinking Rick?

Actual trash

I never go in these threads, but I have found a purpose:

MISSED CONNECTION MAY 26TH, 2016:
>I was walking through the pleb shopping district to go to my coffee spot when suddenly I noticed a qt3.14 in all black and round glasses, I was so distracted by her as I was passing I only had a second to notice you, a short asian cuck with a top knot in full Rick. Those meme boots, I hadn't seen them in real life, I was shocked. You two were obviously tryharding to be a Rick couple, get some originality. Anyways, the reason that this is a missed connection is I want to fuck your qt3.14 RickGF while you sit in the corner cucked. Hit me up if that interests you.

~WOLOWOLO

I can't remember if Jordans fit differently than Nikes, but Nikes fit small and Geos fit large. I sized down 2 from Nikes to Geos, using the euro sizes on each. I doubt everyone has this experience though, because feet are weird.

_S
is also women

Farfetch is one of the largest luxury shopping sites in the world. I would take a size down from your "true" size, whatever that is (I haven't had Nike shoes for some time)

The leather (for the same style) is pretty much the same across all seasons, for what its worth.

I dunno, anywhere? Google it man

Looks ok

c'mon man

I actually kind of like these. I'm not sure what kind of fit would be best for them but they look like a cartoonish, exaggerated version of a classic shoe. just like geos or ramones.

they've got a look.

gotta take that adidas branding off tho. that kind of ruins it.

My ramones are kinda old and this has happened, what should I do? You think some shoemaker would be able to replace the zipper or something?

a cobbler would be able to replace it, i hear it's kind of expensive though

Can someone explain what this Rick Owens meme is and why are people trying so hard to dress like villains from a cyber punk dystopian sci fi?

how old are we talking?

here's your (you)

I'll take Sarcasm for 400...

Tfw finally copped my gateway to posting in ROG- some pretty decent geos for like $600, it's super entry level but it's a start damnit

Not bad lad.

I just copped a new pair of geo's for 550 or so. Wanted to mix up colourway. Probably will sell my black / black ones now.

ss13

>>>/mfa/

Nice, I coulda got a few colorways for a little cheaper but Ive decided I wanted to get the og colorway first

Hello. recentply purchused a pair of pods and on the tag it says " Don't water wash " how do i clean my rick items that has this on the tag?

heh

Just copped brand new geos for 650

Lol u cant wash it. Just throw it when it will become dirty, or try to sell it for 50$ to me

The suggestion is to dry clean. You don't need to, though. I gently hand wash my Rick stuff and hang dry (laying flat to dry is even more ideal, but i don't know where to find a flat surface)

i see. thank you.

So are techrunners TTS, i went down a whole size and they still have toe room, don't feel cramped at all but I see people saying they're true

TTS

What's the sizing on island dunks, TTS?

woh

Where are these pictures from? Is it a store or showroom or smthn?