How often do you get complements for wearing your overpriced rick owens shit?

How often do you get complements for wearing your overpriced rick owens shit?

never

not even when I post them here

Constantly. :^)
Does that make you angry, poorfaggot?

A lot actually. Where I am no one has any fashion sense other their dumb bimbo shit and dude bro styles. I don't wear a ton of rick stuff but just have it with other things I wear and people tend to notice the shoes and layering.

Same bro. Shit is so cash. My Rick fits are a great conversation starter with the honeys too.

>Rickfag gets salty for no reason episode

>with the honeys too.

>In my mind that is

>calls rick owens overpriced shit
>gets salty for no reason
aww did little poor faggot get his feelings hurt? hehe

Wow I can just feel the asshurt coming from that post.

Save for the cruel ones, truly wealthy people don't brag so pettily—bougie bitch.

I know this is a bait thread but I own a small bit of rick stuff cuz I do really like him. Most of it is bought 2nd hand in great condition from grailed for decently cheap.

I get compliments on it more than most clothes, I don't own anything super outlandish but a few unique pieces, it's all very good design and exception quality material—and it shows.

Other than wearing #menswear stuff which normies love I get more compliments on my RO/julius 7/etc high fashion gubbins than anything else.

Almost every time I wear this jacket desu senpai

But it might be because people just like me

sorry im not worth 600 million in liquid assets or however truly wealthy people are defined.
i dont think anyone here is. dumpass

/thread

Very nice

You should just be sorry for unpromptedly acting like a prick.

THIS. Fuck off POOR FAGS

I have a silk drk shdw tee I bought on a farfetch sales. I get compliments on how it feels good and yes it does, its great for summer.

It costed 120 super cheap.

they probably think you look autistic

$120 t shirt
>super cheap

it cost $0.50 to make

in your dreams, poorfag

fuck off you can't appreciate artisan made clothes that are hand dyed and with nonshit chemicals and not manufactured in bangladesh by a carpal tunnel baby

>2016
>artisan made clothes

wew lad

I'm 99% sure I'm richer than you. Nice try though

prove it poor faggot :^)

>beachside condo

>conversation starter with the honeys too.

You're not gonna get any honeys with a doo doo in the paints look

I tell them I need the drop crotch for my dick. Then I ask if they want me to prove it

>artisan made clothes

More impressed with your closet than the jacket.
Very nice colour coding.

guy looks like a retard

How does this look good? Sometimes I feel like people on here are just being ironic...

post bank statement, faggot

If you believe h&m and uniqlo prices are justifiable thats probably a start. If anything they're cheap cz production cost are pushed down low and a lot of their workers are doing minimum wage.

Quite a few designer brands (not all mind you) have their production cost bumped up for paying substantially more for labour, be it in first world countries or acceptable wages in others (i.e. not peanuts).

Then you get the fabric and materials used, where they're made, which more often than not is different from mall brands. 100% wool pants from say schneider is not going to be the same with 100% wool pants from uniqlo +j. a lot of designers use really niche

And then you have the design aspect. Companies like zara and and asos get a bad rep for copy pasting designs (essentially, plagiarizing) while some designer items are designed with a conceptual idea in mind all the way till its realized. That also takes time. Time = money.

Thats just a part of it, i'm sure there's more i havent touched on. And quite a few designer brands imo purely ride on the fact that they're designer and their reputation throughout the years (LV, burberry, gucci, the like), nothing wrong with that. At the end of the day they're a business and if people buy their stuff, what reason would you have to cut down prices?

Designer clothes aren't more expensive because of labor. It's not like the designer shirt you're paying 10x more for than a generic shirt is being made by workers who make 10x more than those who work for h&m or forever 21 or whatever.

Designer clothes are more expensive because it costs a lot to maintain the brand as a *luxury* item. Most designer standalone stores run at a loss, their whole point is just to expose the brand and make it seem likes it's important, so they put them in fashion districts. High end fashion brands have a lot of overhead necessary just to maintain themselves as "high fashion"

OC

The market for this type of shit is the bourgeoisie middle class. Actually wealthy people don't buy shit like this. No offense, but you're literal sheep who wastes their money on overpriced garbage. Growing up moderately wealthy, I realized that most people keep their wealth by actually being smart with their money. You're no different from sneakerheads dropping 400 on some shitty looking jordans and judging from these responses you have the EXACT same mentality.

I dont get how you guys drool over this man so much, he looks like a retard.

twice a week, I'm actually wearing rick full rick most of the time. even strangers aproach me who don't know rick

Everyone says im a fashionable, but nobody says it looks cool except my gf and internet. Who cares anyway?

This.
Man its not the clothes, if you are an autistic beta with full blown narcissistic aspergers...you wont get noticed or complemented

This is like pseudo-rich advice though, it's on the same tier as people who suggest cutting down the weekly spend on groceries to save a bit of money at the expense of your living standards and health.

The only true way to get rich is to start making a lot, and compound upon making a lot. No saving on a fashion item once in a while will accelerate your way there.

If you still think like that, you'll never be rich.

This guy has baggy clothing and no shoelaces. If I needed to chase him I could catch him easily, especially if I was wearing my brooks purecadence 5s.

I fell for the meme and tried some Rick Owens today.

He expects me to pay thousands for an outfit that is uncomfortable and made from shit fabric?

>shit fabric
what did you try on?

Not what I said but ok

Other user is right—his stuff is pretty solid quality.

Nah, this stuff comes in degrees. Sure some people like to be clothes above their pay grade to give others—and more importantly themselves—the illusion of wealth (much like how a cats coat is made to make it look bigger than it really is for intimidating predators). There is a demographic of rich kids with too much money Liberty turned libertines, however, who comprise much of the RO and the like consumer base. Rich Arab brats buy dolce and givenchy; rich New York brats buy RIck and CPs.

Also some people just start out rich bruv and don't need to save to buy a $1000 jacket. Such is life.

Shit meme.

dress/tshirt

>artisan made clothes

WEW