Japanese Fashion Magazines

anyone know where i can find scans of japanese fashion magazines (preferably male)?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM
jmagazinescans.livejournal.com/
digi3.fujisan.co.jp/digital/docnext-viewer/Launcher.html?bid=1372068&dhost=3&e_from=delivered&mhost=3&oid=10611874&open_uri=http://www.fujisan.co.jp/library/viewer/1372068?e_from=delivered&oid=10611874&uid=1&view_from=delivered&_=1464451216&pwd=1&uid=hcVaGm2AVFBLU31yrzlH6Sxb6lprjip9K1vcsLmkNPU&view_from=delivered&z_cry=1&z_dgmg=d3050101b73ef1a575732c345ac7d025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are a few websites that upload stuff, but here's a pastebin from that one guy who's been uploading stuff recently.

pastebin.com/Q2iDYiAM

This might be a long shot but does anyone know where to find scans to Ryuichiro Shimazaki's Men's Coats?
I'd rather not have to buy it since it will take forever to ship from Japan.

nice, thanks

>it will take forever to ship from Japan.
Where the hell do you live? Most EMS I've done has taken 10 days max, usually within the week.

South America.

Just copped the May issue of Popeye, how would I go scanning it?

Razorblade the pages out and scab is the usual method

Well you put it in a scanner for a start. Are you really that fucking stupid?

you can tear off the cover and carefully remove the pages one by one; that's how I've been scanning stuff

the magazine pages are too large for a standard scanner so it's actually kind of a hassle

dude amazon will ship globally just buy it from there

Nothing I love more than Men's Fudge. We share similar taste OP - the taste for men's fudge, that is.

Long shot but does anyone known if Jap fashion books have electronic versions or anywhere I can find scans? Mainly interested in visvim's dissertations, kapital "Perth" and Sacai.

Kicking myself I didn't cop Kapital "Perth" book when I visited last month

did you scan it?

you can buy digital versions on fujisan or amazon.co.jp

someone know how to rip images from fujisan
bought something interesting and I'd like to upload it but I don't know how lol

fuck it just give me a rundown of good chrome extensions for screenshots I gotta get this online asap it's a very cool mag

Figured it out I'll upload this later

Please upload guys..Would be grateful if you do these..:)

yeah I'll get it online

jmagazinescans.livejournal.com/

I'm in Japan now so I can buy these new and used, but I'm having trouble justifying it because I don't read Japanese well. Thoughts?

I just look at the pictures desu.

I know, that's the problem. All you *can* do is look at the pictures.

I can read a bit of Japanese. Most of the shit written is just brand names

What are the best Japanese fashion mags? Popeye and Men's Fudge are up there for me, but what else is there?

Free & Easy (RIP)
Lightning
2nd
Clutch
Out-Standing (english and japanese language magazine that trandwatches about a year ahead of american fashion)
Begin
Monomax
MFL
Smart

there are a lot of good mags

w2c that sweater?

Are there any japanese sewing mags for males?

Does anyone have scans of Grind?

bumping for interest pic related

digi3.fujisan.co.jp/digital/docnext-viewer/Launcher.html?bid=1372068&dhost=3&e_from=delivered&mhost=3&oid=10611874&open_uri=http://www.fujisan.co.jp/library/viewer/1372068?e_from=delivered&oid=10611874&uid=1&view_from=delivered&_=1464451216&pwd=1&uid=hcVaGm2AVFBLU31yrzlH6Sxb6lprjip9K1vcsLmkNPU&view_from=delivered&z_cry=1&z_dgmg=d3050101b73ef1a575732c345ac7d025

oh shit can you open this link?

they didn't make the links secure

and if you say yes I'm deleting the link cuz this is between us lol

2nd is so bad lmao, literally shit tier jap mag

Sense
Huge
Men's non-no
Relax
Tune
Hype

Oceans, fudge,uomo are ok too I guess...

Popeye is meme tier
So is "go outside" or w.e. the fuck its called

I like their "extra issues" where they get really deep in a subject

bless you user

I'm deleting the post so save the links

it's almost dead

by the way I dunno if you fooled around on those websites but for some insane reason they let you "print" the images, which you can simply download as PDF files
and they're really high res

what links?

Fujisan doesn't have their magazines on secure servers
so i have links to whatever magazines I've purchased, and anybody can view them
but I'm afraid that they'll notice a big bump in web traffic and figure it out, so I deleted the links

Why do all Japanese magazines look like they're from the fucking 90s?

the links are still available through warosu by the way but, it appears there is a 212 error and i can't translate it

oh okay cool lol

I found a difference in the URLs
if you wanna flip through the mags I can post new links cuz they'll just 212 error again but there's some kind of grace period

living or on holiday?

bamp