Effay, do you part your hair on the left or on the right?

I always parted mine on the right until I read that it makes people think you're a beta and an awkward person so I part mine on the left now.

I basically have the same hair as the dude on the right. It naturally falls to the right for me.

On the left. I've always done like that because of the twists of my hair (sorry, I didn't knew the word for that, so I used "twists")

Right to left usually. Mid part sometimes. Never left to right.

but it naturally goes right to left

I recently moved my part from the left to the right side. Is it symmetrical or nah?

what the fuck is that? is that only in the front or do you have a wave on your head?

your gook hair doesn't look good like that, cut it fag

Left to right, but I've had the same part for almost 10 years now and I think it's getting a bit damaged at the roots, so I might switch.

[citation needed]

Look alright, your hair makes your head look uneven though

Right to left. Always have always will

Left to right. All the normies do it right to left

Right to left because I have an uneven hairline and my right side looks better so I may as well show more of that

I don't know. I have a cowlick, and it decides my part.If I even go w/ a part.

I part mine either way as it lays the same regardless
and my face is symmetrical enough that it doesn't make a difference

>doing this because of something you heard somewhere

Fuck you, your hair grows out of your head at an angle, go with the grain and part it on the side of your head that the hair points away from

Changing your part side because of stuff you heard is a very right-side-part-move

JUST

Middle

Pic

Used to do left, but it would lie in a really weird way and would keep moving around too much. Now I part it right and it lies more naturally.

left to right or middle

This thread inspired me to go right to left, it looks better for me.

Thanks, memesters.

looks good

Not me but it something like this

Here's a (you)

The irony.

i just comb it straight back. my hair refuses to do anything else