Backpacks

post backpacks

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/L-1039-2014-New-Fashion-Wholesale-Retail-Retro-Women-And-Men-Backpack-Canvas-Backpack-Multi-Color/1648565484.html
aliexpress.com/item/Korean-male-tide-backpack-shoulder-bag-men-leisure-travel-backpack-computer-bag-schoolbag-College-Wind/32301295202.html
aliexpress.com/item/new-fashion-women-casual-backpacks-men-fashion-bags-vintage-school-bags-brand-canvas-backpacks-men-s/32285768236.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.9.2ZVfKl&scm=1007.13338.33078.0&pvid=bd16a4b1-1e31-458a-a7d7-9dcf6485f8c3&tpp=0
sneakernews.com/2015/07/28/new-balance-998-mid-century-modern/
amazon.com/Backpack-P-KU-VDSL-AUGUR-Knapsack-Rucksack-Mountaineering/dp/B00QSWUYGE?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is the kanken good for manlets? I'm 5'10 in a small canadian town and I'm looking for something other than a herschel backpack

The kanken would probably just make you look even more like a manlet, considering that its original purpose was for childrens' use.

I'm 5'9 male in 3rd year of uni. My old backpack is pretty much in shreds and wasn't all that good to keep my laptop safe.

Any recommendations?
I'm not too fashionable, my clothes are pretty plain so nothing too fancy. I think a fancy/too tryhard backpack will just look tacky and ridiculous on me.

any other city backpacks then?

Is this Veeky Forums?

underage b&

thoughts on my bag

not in Japan

Jansport? North Face?

Look into volume sizes, what you'd probably want is 25L and below.

good stuff

yeah I really want a Drifter bag

W2C please

aliexpress.com/item/L-1039-2014-New-Fashion-Wholesale-Retail-Retro-Women-And-Men-Backpack-Canvas-Backpack-Multi-Color/1648565484.html

Should I buy the Herschel Heritage if I'm 5'7?

>if I'm 5'7

just get a noose, cause no matter what you wear you'll look like an idiot

W2c please?

aliexpress.com/item/Korean-male-tide-backpack-shoulder-bag-men-leisure-travel-backpack-computer-bag-schoolbag-College-Wind/32301295202.html

>Sorry, this item is no longer available!

fuck

I recommend against it, man
it doesn't look very well made

Is this backpack good?

aliexpress.com/item/new-fashion-women-casual-backpacks-men-fashion-bags-vintage-school-bags-brand-canvas-backpacks-men-s/32285768236.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000014.9.2ZVfKl&scm=1007.13338.33078.0&pvid=bd16a4b1-1e31-458a-a7d7-9dcf6485f8c3&tpp=0

>aliexpress
>good

then why do you Veeky Forumsggots keep linking aliexpress shit here?

I posted a link to this because someone asked where to cop
don't buy stuff from there it's not well made

How do you know it's not well made?

first of all, the material list is shit
I own a polyester lined backpack (of similar quality) and they cannot carry any weight, it's just a fact
that and the hardware isn't name brand

you put any weight in a bag like that and it'll fall apart in a few months

gf got me this, looks amazing in person

tumblr the bag

yeah that one, not in olive, objectively the most fa colour apart from black

Can someone tell me what new balance shoes these are?

sneakernews.com/2015/07/28/new-balance-998-mid-century-modern/
there ya go

>sneakernews.com/2015/07/28/new-balance-998-mid-century-modern/
Legend man appreciated!

What is with the trend of ghetto kids carrying "ironically" pink and girly backpacks?

my fav

amazon

Kind of late to only start noticing this now, grandpa.

Hey I'm hip, I'm with it.

VIS COMING THRU

These are cool but you're too pussy to pull them off, as am I : (

Vis dump over : )

It's too overbearing and busy, I don't like this new trend of backpacks. I see this style at Target and Wal-Mart now.

Not too bad, better version of OPs. Cleaner.

Could do without that patch thing on top, another weird trend.

Good, I'd buy it.

A bit too memey, I like the idea but I see similar bags being sold at Target and Wal-Mart already, similar to the one in OPs pic. Maybe replacing that trend.

Kind of ugly, familia.

Bretty gud

Neat, I got that. Straps are kinda shit though

lmao who gives a shit
i n s e c u r i t y

Thanks for classing this thread up, tryna decide between a 20l ballistic or an acrnm third arm, tough choices...

i have this one. zippers v easy to cut urself on

amazon.com/Backpack-P-KU-VDSL-AUGUR-Knapsack-Rucksack-Mountaineering/dp/B00QSWUYGE?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

dont buy this its ass

just copped today

w2c good backpack for school?

Are those men's shoes? Triggered.

really? the straps look really thick and solid to me.