We're searching for new people to join #effay, only _the_ premiere Veeky Forums-related IRC channel

We're searching for new people to join #effay, only _the_ premiere Veeky Forums-related IRC channel.

Located on legendary Rizon.net network, #effay is perfect for people who enjoy things like:
- Talking about Jimmy Neutron's haircut
- Debate about k-pop
- Praising the wonders of cool and comfy linen clothing
- Advertising your incredible techwear-only aesthetic tumblr, only to be advertised to by 10 other people
- McDonald's Big Mac fries
- Talking about fashion and fashion-related memes

If you're interested, come join us. Most of us are active during daytime US hours, but we would like to expand that active time.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwiirc.com/client,
youtube.com/watch?v=PD3RCwNseqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ways to join include:

Web-client: kiwiirc.com/client, click Rizon, input a nickname and type in "#effay" as channel.

Desktop client: desktop clients include Hexchat (all platforms), Textual (OS X), irssi, and weechat.

Mobile client: mobile clients include IRCCloud (all mobile platforms) and AndroIRC (Android)

People will be idling at times, so just stick around and leave a message and we'll get back to you; this is how IRC works.

bump

Obvious click bait where even are the mods

NO GO WALMARTO

NO GO WALMARTIO

SFW ? Asshole

sage. this is obviously advertisement. Is it even allowed here? Seems like spam.

lol fuck off

lel xD so randum topics! haha xD effay xD

thanks nv

Wow thanks adrift I literally just got promoted and when I went back to my desk my boss saw that and fired me

:^|

adrift loves big black cocks

I know I said I'd be back in 5 but I got distracted

plz forgive

>wanting people to join your virgin loser chat
Sage

girl's name is kokone sasaki she has a couple vids but also does proper tv acting, you're welcome pals

also
>superior japanese ass

nice dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=PD3RCwNseqQ

CAN WOLOWOLO JOIN #EFFAY? I'M NEW

#LETWOLOIN

~STHLM

>- Debate about k-pop

NO GO WALMARTO

i've never understood safe for work. who would get fired for browsing an image board, where there pops up a single picture of a nude girl?

NO GO WALMARTIO

We miss you
Talk to nanima :^)

Wtf OP! My boss just fired me!

Girl in op's pic has no ass

nigger detected

fuck! I just got fired

make the op image great again

daily reminder that taengoo is top tier qt

we're not assholes, we mark nsfw links as nsfw

if you're offended by nsfw language what are you doing on Veeky Forums

Are you at smx&b?