So my feet are super wide and flat and I've known that New Balance are good for people like me...

so my feet are super wide and flat and I've known that New Balance are good for people like me. i'm looking into buying a new pair. which models are best to yall?

DADCORE
A
D
C
O
R
E

lurk more

Everyone here sucks new balence's cock here newfag

I love 580s

Doesn't mean it's good fashion. It's dadcore you faggot.

DROP YOUR TRIP BITCH

Doesn't mean its absolute shit. It's normcore you faggot.

killy yourself (:

I own 574s and i hate them

>can't be worn in the summer because they're insanely warm
>massive toe-to-heel drop (adds a few cm to your height though)

I've got the same issue (flat feet) but not exactly very wide. Anyway NB1300 are my go to beaters

Unsurprising since they're one of the most basic models. I found the models made in the US feel comparably better than the made in China ones. Can't say much on made in UK tho cz havent tried em

so NB1300s aren't warm as fuck?

Mesh on the toe box helps for sure. I've used them in Australian summer since they're my beaters and never really had issues. If i want non stuffy footwear i'd just wear sandals desu

>(adds a few cm to your height though)

Trip fag, kill yourself cunt

Any encaps will do. I'm the same (flat footed) and I copped these 530s.

get a good color tho. i copped some in a kinda week colorway. check out the mints if you can.

>pic related

Did...did I fuck up? Will they look better broken in?

what are those shoes for a rabbit? top kek

they looked better in the pic, but not too bad in person i dont know

1550 summer utility. Top tier

998 made in america are great I own a pair and they are insanely comfy and look great

they still look pretty bad in pic. bland granddad core

P A L E
A
L
E

Well I just got them in the mail and have been iffy about them. might do an exchange for another pair. which one looks better? I'll probably just be wearing it with dark denim like in the first pic..

Fresh

I actually just bought this exact pair as a replacement for my old made in england 577s. They only had my size left, so was good. So comfy.

I don't think its the color. It's the silhouette.

That's not a trip you fucking newfag sacks of shit

The ones on the right are a different style though

CRT 300's

I have this issue where the heal starts to veer inward, and my over-pronating step doesn't help with it at all... These shoes last 6 months tops sadly.

they will indeed look better broken in, brand new NBs look terrible because it looks like you went out to the shops to pick up the new latest cool trainers!

Wear visible socks when you roll up your trousers please, ffs I hate this look, always looks terrible

just get made in usa stuff, only good UK models are 1500 and 577 imo