Are psychedelics Veeky Forums?

Are psychedelics Veeky Forums?

very, few people use psychadelics since the 60's so it's impressive if you've done it.

I've done it twice and enjoyed both times.
I don't think it is that uncommon these days since a lot of the mainstream media references psychedelics.

off-topic

read the rules in the sticky before posting

how is it any different than > ?

That's totally untrue, I know a huge demographic that eats L and I can get rid of a 10 pack in a couple of days. I'm not even in that big of a city. It's more prevalent than you think, just not as prominent as a cultural movement necessarily.

replied to wrong post or misinterpreted what I said? because I totally agree with you

that, too, is off-topic

Whoops, hit the nail on the head, wrong post.

psychs are the only drugs worth doing

>how is it any different than > → ?
if someone eat shit would you eat shit, m8?

Absolutely not.

Absolutely

>few people use psychadelics since the 60's
what the actual fuck? lol stop talking shit
this btw

only DMT is effay. L, shrooms, etc. are all for posers.

>having the effect for 30 minutes max
no thanks

Are you retarded

>what is ayahuasca??

50% of people I meet in the UK between 18-30 have gotten trippy at some point,

DMT lasts less than 30 minutes

>having a lesser effect for 14 hours where is inevitably gets boring by hour 6 and you all just want to go to sleep

Things can only be Veeky Forums in an environment with strangers/non-close friends, if you are with your real friends you shouldn't have to worry about being Veeky Forums.

Most people don't take trippers in public or in 'fashionable' environments, me and my friends have gone out on acid a few times and it went fine but nobody would have looked at us on acid and said 'oh they're pretty Veeky Forums', they would have said 'why is he staring at my foot'?

LSD and shrooms gets really tedious unless you have some sort of tool of creative output. People always have the same generic 'on acid' conversation about 'oneness' and 'feeling inferior in the wider scheme of things' etc etc.

If somebody came up to me at a party and was on LSD, I wouldn't think 'oh that's cool can I have some', I'd think 'oh ffs he might act abit wierd or we might have to look after him later'.

DMT is the same, but I've done DMT before a night out and it gave me an afterglow on energy for a few days.