>he hasn't gone full adidas

The tubulars she is wearing are horrid.

more like full normie lol

adidas isn't cool in the us

adidas is taking over the us slowly.

And very steadily.

>he doesn't wear nike,adidas,asics,new balance at all times
fucking pleb you will never be fa

I must admit that sometimes Adidas makes really good stuff. There are some originals things but you must afford more than the average price to get one.

>he wears nike
>not wearing Adidas, fila, Sergio and Ellesse
Enjoy not being as classy as the Euros mate.

>nike
Whats that?

I really like some of the adidas collabs desu. palace collab was shit but white mountaineering was effay

>Nike, what's that
Exactly mate.

It's cool, a lot of the pieces are a bit overdone, but I think I will try to cop a piece or two when it hits sale. The fw16-17 collection looks really good, better than ss16.

Sadly, it just seems that much of the stuff they make only seems to really be working in mostly full adidas x wm. like that coat wouldn't look very good without that full greyscale, adidas x wm look

>being a human logo

>Being a human color
>Being a human liquid holder

this is you

Nike is just happening to be the most valuable sports brand, which has multiple times the net worth of Adidas

the gap between the two is exponentially growing for more than 10 years now, while they had roughly the same market cap in the early 2000s with around $4 BN, now Adidas has $17 BN, Nike has $86 BN

this is just to put into perspective the two brands

Adidas can't even beat UA in the States

it's like Nike and Adidas weren't playing in the same league in the last decade

Never heard of it. They seem irrelevant to fashion.

Nike has already stated they don't care about you, just athletes. Nike is well known in the US and its the first thing that comes to mind when people buy a sneaker. They're just like the Beats of shoe. So in 2016, Nike is a literally who with what they're doing with their sneakers.

*nike

adidas doesn't need to be more wealthy to be generally better than nike

where have you been familia?

Nike is so boring and uninteresting nowadays. Nike fans talk more about how adidas is a meme than upcoming nike sneakers

i literally thought i'd come to Veeky Forums to legitimize getting an adidas track top or something as casual wear

thanks Veeky Forums

the ultra boosts are better than every shoe nike has ever made

(objectively)

this is an incorrect statement