/psg/ - plastic surgery general

are you guys getting any jobs done? have you gotten any?

share tips to look better, both with plastic and without.

Other urls found in this thread:

facesurgery.it/gallery-ortognatica.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how to look better: have some confidence and don't fucking put legos on your face user

Personally, I'll be fixing my chin, which is receded badly. Then I will lose a lot of weight, I am already in a healthy weight, but I will lose a couple of kilos more combined with eating less sugar&carbs (because they bloat your face). Then I will also maybe go on a light test cycle when I lift to get a more manly face.

work out
plastic surgery is the ultimate form of degeneracy

"Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple."

oh shit has the christposting escaped Veeky Forums and /pol/ now?

are there any spells that I can cast to prevent God from noticing

>tfw I have the opposite of pic related

kill yourself constantine you tranny fuck and go back to your reddit containment Veeky Forums board

the power of CHRIST compels you

A friend of mine, who went to catholic/private school, she was a total Jesus freak. As well as her family.
>She had the biggest English honker I've ever seen in my fucking life.
Everyone picked on her.
She got a nose job and looks better, as well as feels better, and she's more comfortable/confident

What has this life of sin brought you?
When you are old and alone you will wish you had spent your younger days finding a good wife and leading a christian life.

Friends go, family stays.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Real shame for the poor schmuck who marries her and sees his wife give birth to elephant faced kis without knowing why.

She was a ginger too. LMFAOOOO this looks exactly like her

SMASHING!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Want to get smaller feet and laser surgery for my eyes. I hate being shortsighted and not being able to wear geos.

>tfw millions of non-christians are married and living happy, healthy lives

user I do not think that is possible without first gathering the nine sacred stones of the east

Hahahahahahahaha

>What has this life of sin brought you?
Freedom, all the good and bad that comes with trying to find meaning.

>When you are old and alone you will wish you had spent your younger days finding a good wife and leading a christian life.
Why would I want to get married and "lead a christian life"? Most people who are religious are pretty ignorant and dumb in general so I wouldn't be interested in some christfag girl, even if she was cute.

>Friends go, family stays.
This is simply retarded. For many people friends are more important than family because their families are fucked up, this includes christfag families.

>"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
>but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord
Hahahahaha I seriously cannot not laugh at this kind of nonsense. inb4 muh Pascal's Wager

Take your spook and kill yourself, let me know if this this infinite paradise you think you're going to exists, I don't mind some faggot ghost wailing in the corner of my house.

a life of sin has brought me babes and this dope as hell motorcycle

That's hara- I mean sinful, go to the syna- I mean mosq- I mean church, friend.

not plastic surgery

So you are uninterested in creating a family?

Her nose?

I'm not interested in having a family simply for the sake of having a family. It all depends on the girl and the relationship.

Holy fucking shit. Now I want to get work done.. Wtf

What is this exactly?

adobe photoshop cs5

PLASTIC. FUCKING. SURGERY.

Lmfao,"what is this sorcery?"

There's no way top girl turned into bottom girl.

back to Veeky Forums my man

literally

What?

it's a subreddit

What in my post made you say I should go to Veeky Forums, because I know Veeky Forums is reddit as fuck and filled with retarded religion fags.

you'll fit right in

you and that other christfag need to go back desu

I love Veeky Forums but this isn't discussing the philosophy or morals behind plastic surgery or whatever other than scratching the surface

now piss off boy

That doesn't make any sense, either read my post again or actually spend some time on Veeky Forums so you can tell the difference, newfag.

>I love Veeky Forums
Kill yourself reddit.

since when did Veeky Forums become reddit? it's one of the better boards

I think you're looking for /int/

She had jaw surgery and a nose job.

lmao senpai no she didn't

>being this naive

What do you think she had then?

That's what she did have tho.
facesurgery.it/gallery-ortognatica.php
Case #3 is her.

Case closed.
Hahahahahahahaha fucking idiots

She also had a lip lift (or something to make her upper lip not so thin)

It fills out when the upper jaw comes forward. Her upper jaw was receded which gave her the sunken in / flat look.

Just my left eyebrow (and sort of the eyelid) is a bit asymmetrical to my right (which I think is the better looking one) and it really bothers me and makes me self conscious. So I've been looking into something to lower it for a long time now - although it's not a common thing to fix whatsoever... so it's tough to find info.

All I know is that it would have to involve an oculoplastic surgeon. Brow LIFTS are normal, but a reverse brow lift (especially on just 1 brow in my case) isn't exactly as popular.

I've been recommended by several surgeons to get a bit of botox to lower the brow, since the botox will basically freeze the muscle that makes it appear a bit higher. But the result was just 'ok' and didn't make the difference I thought it would.

>Want Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty, and Blepharoplasty
>Would cost tens of thousands
>I'm poor

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle

you believe this shit?

Constantine doesn't do that shit. That's Ælian.

Will plastic fix keloids/hypertrophic scars? My jawline is completely fucked

I literally want to kms i have no idea what to do

I'm so sorry user ;-;

;_; what should i do?!

A doctor or surgen will have better advice than any of us bit I think it can be fixed

stop being a bitch and caring so much about shit you can't change.

if you get keloid scarring most good surgeons wont do surgery on you because your scars from the surgery will keloid as well and look like shit. im sorry, man

I got a rhino/septo, it was honestly the best thing I've even done for myself, I don't have to worry about people looking at me from the wrong angle and I can breath a hell of a lot better. If there's something about yourself that's driving you nuts to the point where you're thinking or worrying about it all the time I'd say just fix it If it's within your financial means.

i'm planning to go back to korea in august for another subtle nose job and replace my chin implant w/ a sliding genioplasty. i'm not that excited compared to the first time idk maybe when i'm actually there/have my clinics figured out things will change.

>calling someone Reddit
>doesn't even know that Veeky Forums is an actual board

LMAO HAHAAHAHHAHA mods should ban try hard faggots like you lmao

Is there any surgery that takes fat away from the cheeks? I'm slim, but my cheeks have genetic fat that I can't get rid of.

that image took some time for me to process
really funny

Eat less sugar, carbs, and salt for a longer period of time. Also do the Mike Mew breathing thing. I know it may sound like Pascals Wager because we don't really know if it works for not but for myself it at least makes it easier to breath through the nose.

>hypertrophic
stay strong user! sorry to hear that

yes but it doesn't really produce good/natural looking results. Take too little and you see no diffirrence. Take too much and you end up with dents on your cheeks. Google Olivier Rousteing.