Rickfags in charge of hygiene

>rickfags in charge of hygiene

knoch piss and scat fetish confirmed

this is the kind of quality posting this board needs more of

Actually, I think that's a picture of "Piss Aktion", which is generally recognized to be a seminal piece of 20th century performance art.

>Piss Aktion
kek

SZ luls

everyone on there is 100% a virgin.

he doesn't even wear rick though

Rick Owens is a bisexual and a fetishist. Its not surprising I have kinks of my own as well. Rick designs are still beautiful and he knows how to create a little controversy to get free attention.

>Rick designs are still beautiful and he knows how to create a little controversy to get free attention.
that's not the problem here you dumbass
i don't think rick has ever said take these dangly bits and straps and dip them in piss and shit, and yet here we have knoch and friends getting butt blasted that someone wants to cut them off

of course the guy's kind of retarded for not being more careful but there seem to be people actually defending having the straps dropping into toilets lmao

you're fucking retarded.

They're only defending cutting off the signature strap that belongs to classic rick.

Knoch is saying not to get butt flustered over getting that strap dirty. You can just fucking wash it.

You really are autismal dude, seek help.

wrong, you colossal mongoloid
you have no idea what else has been posted outside of the small screenshot there and should probably stay out of discussions that don't concern you

Lmao @ Killy dropping his name when getting rekt and to defend himself

/r/ing the pic of the guy who bought the rick shorts with literal shit stains in them

One of the funniest days on Veeky Forums

why didn't he just chargeback his money and return that

I follow all the tumblrs involved. Kill yourself.

You're only reading retarded shit into it because you get butthurt about the people you're talking about.

The only thing that was being talked about was the retard on SZ cutting off the strap with them joking about the strap being supposed to be dipped in the toilet based on Rick's fetish associations.

He did.

Sure you do, Killy
sure you do

kinda sad to see you try to force your way into relevance by speaking like a fucking moron about things you don't understand

>rickfags in charge of not smelling like shit

I'm not Killy, Killy is just as retarded as you are. Nice try hiding that you're just a shitposter.

Anybody with at least two braincells would be able to understand that you're the one trying to force your way into relevance by shitposting.

how fucking retarded do you have to be to just now realize I've been shitposting? why don't you take those two braincells of yours and tell knoch how much you love riding his dick? :^)

Oh you have just been pretending to be mentally challenged. I get it, I'm sorry I picked on you.

don't need to pretend to be anything to bait a moron like you into bumping my rick thread (^:

tricky ricky would wear these proudly, stains included

would rick use the fallen knight set?

ricky would play without equipment in hollow form

video games are for children

but rick plays videogames all the time while shitting directly into michelle lamy's mouth

that's so funny and original

you get a (You)

*tips fedora*

>11338450
this was so lame and unoriginal that you do not get a (You)

seen that one before, boring

>11338474
bitch nigga gave me another (You) without getting any in return lmao