I've always known i was ugly Veeky Forums, even when i was a tiny little girl...

i've always known i was ugly Veeky Forums, even when i was a tiny little girl. i hoped all my life that i was just an ugly duckling and i would finally be pretty when i grew up. now i am 18 and i just want to cover up my face whenever i go outside. my self esteem is shot. i stutter whenever i talk to any girl. pic related, is me bleaching my facial hair.

please please tell me, what should i do to be better lookin'? i also want to get a men's haircut, what should i get?

>First step
Stop wearing Old Navy band shirts

Just shave it, its easier and it works better.

Also, exercise and actually being effay will help.

you look fine, honestly. like there are way less fortunate people in terms of facial genetics.

sorry to tell you but all girls are ugly without makeup and unkempt eyebrows.

thin your eyebrows out, dye blonde and watch makeup tutorials on ytube and learn how to apply it

You will never be eastern european

meh, i'm not going outside today

I would strongly disagree with this

Get bangs and a hair cut that will compliment your head shape, I think you'd look good with a fringe bob at mid length

just booked an appointment to get my eyebrows waxed, thanks

i grew up with 2 sisters and girls are fucking nasty without makeup and their hair done, op just gotta put more effort in her appearance like all other girls do

Probably the most realistic advice in here. If your not happy with how you are now, change or die unhappy.

u r sheltered family
just cause your sisters are hogfaced it doesn't mean every girl is

bet you'd give ur left nut to get with any of them when they have makeup on tho, u lil faggot

>bad haircut, no makeup, bushy eyebrows, bags under eyes
>feels ugly
well, you could take better care of yourself.
nobody is 'naturally' beautiful

what haircut should i get?

nah you're qt, just fix the eyebrows and the hair.

>lucky 7s confirm you need to change haircut
I'd start growing it out, right now you don't have much to work with, and it makes you look masculine.

Honestly I think you look kind of like Ellen Page. Or at least you could with a bit of makeup and taking care of yourself like others have suggested

You really don't look that bad.

Eat healthy, and exercise.I know this is hard, being a girl, but try to get your self esteem from something other than your appearance, like school,art, or fitness.

Give it a few years, if you don't feel better, get plastic surgery. All the Koreans are doing it.

I agree, bangs would look good on you.

You look good.

agreed

not even ugly. learn makeup

I'll give you the sexiest advice in this thread, I guarantee you.

1. You aren't ugly at all, you look exactly like any girl looks without makeup, have you seen celebrities without makeup? They look ugly as fuck. Use a bit of make up, there is nothing shameful about this.
2. Smile more! Very important. No one likes a downer and grumpy people look ugly even though they really aren't.
3. Don't cut your hair! Short hair isn't pretty, keep it long and free, you can get bangs like the other anons suggested but for the most part long hair is what's really attractive.

tl;dr:
Make up
Smiles
Long hair

There isn't anything ugly about you, if you want to look really pretty you just have to put in some effort.

I mean. You could have picked a better picture to post. You've got an elongated feminine face by the looks of it decent skin too so you dont need to cake yourself in make up. About the stache well shave it and don't bleach it.
And if you think it will grow back more it wont. That shit is a myth.

Dude. Wat?

old Chinese proverb

an ugly wife is a treasure in the home

Chinese are qt tho, must be trash at home

I literally cant tell if you are a boy or girl

was 99% sure you were a girl, but seeing you want mens haircut and bleeching your mustache makes me think

yes am girl

trust me you look fine, profile pic pls?

Natural makeup is still makeup my mans

Get laser hair removal.

don't have facebook

Your haircut doesn't suit you. Don't get bangs like half of the other tards are saying though, bangs look like shit and your hair looks like it's too fine for bangs. Get a haricut that actually suits your face though

just do as you're doing, go on the internet to fish for compliments from losers

not sure if serious.
post profile of your face nigger

u srs?

>want to get a men's haircut
thats definitely the fastest way to go to lolcow mode

smile more even if you hate life, pluck your eyebrows, cardio, get a nice haircut and stop complaining like fuck vain people are insufferable

post pic where you've done something with your hair and makeup etc. not all caked up but just something, a 'normal' pic

im a girl and honestly i have friends who look way worse than you do w/o makeup
most ppl here are right just wax your upper lip peach fuzz get your brows done learn how to apply makeup find a suitable hairstyle etc and you will be fine

i don't think you're ugly user, not at all. it's just there's some things you could do to look better than you do now.
if i were you, i'd get my eyebrows done, right now they have no shape.
also i'd get bangs. you seem to have a somewhat fucked up hairline, just like me. i got bangs and i look soo much better now than i did before.
and above all, have a healthy lifestyle. eat well, sleep at least 8 hours a day (your dark eye circles express you're not getting enough rest)
But above all, try to have more confidence user. You're beautiful in my opinion. and even if you weren't, that wouldn't mean you're worthless as a person. I'm struggling with self esteem issues too, i also stutter and get really uncomfortable in social situations. I'm seeing a therapist at the moment and she's helping me with it. Maybe you could do it too?

Grill here;
get bangs and shorter hair, pluck your eyebrow, excercice, you'll feel better...

You really don't look that bad, you have a nice potential.

>get bangs and shorter hair
this is kind of overdone, and so many girls have really bad bang cuts
but you're right in that she might look better with shorter hair

You will never ever hold her and see a smile across her face as you make her feel beautiful...

creep

you're not really ugly user.

Honest for a girl to be hopless at love she must have some serious deformity.
Just do what you enjoy, pick up some hobbies be friendly guys will hit on you, and if you're a lesbian is even easier, so chill.

you're a cutie desu also nice shirt

If you think you're ugly the only thing you can do is make the best of an unfortunate situation and get in shape than you'll at least have a nice body with well fitting clothes and an ugly face instead of an ugly body with bad fitting clothes and an ugly face. 2 for 3 ain't bad son.

ITT: systematically ingrained misogyny from men disguised as "advice"

i used to have such abysmal self-esteem that i couldn't look other people in the eye when i spoke to them. it wasn't until i left my fuckshit hometown (also around 18) that i realized that i could do whatever i want and be happy about it without being judged. i gradually gained confidence by wearing what i wanted (some days it was pjs, now i mostly wear baggy cords and a flannel), going out more often on my lonesome, and starting up conversations with strangers to improve my social skills and learn about new perspectives (this isn't so hard to do where i live now though, which is a hippy beach town where most people are friendly). now people around me think im an extrovert because ive become so outgoing.

everyone is born with a certain set of genes to work with. that's just how life is. but, your genes are less than half the picture when it comes to how attractive people perceive you to be. and btw, your genes are already far above average as is, so you shouldn't be complaining. you might have internalized a negative image of yourself from things you experienced as a child like i did (i was a very strange, disconnected, and dorky child with emotional problems and got shit for those things), but you can overcome that, and you will as you move throughout your life (and away from things like Veeky Forums) and realize how lucky you are and how awesome every day can be when you make the most of it.

another short anecdote -- one of the most sought after girls i know grows more body hair than most men i know, and she's become so confident over the years that she doesn't shave anything at all. it's all a confidence game 8^)

Best advice to a guy wanting to be attractive wait until your mid 20s eat and exercise. Abstain from drinking and smoking and pray genetics are on your side.

Girl- 18 is your peak, you need to baseline teeth bleached, eye brow threading. Mac or sephora makeup the product matters and clothes fit, fast fashion don't wear a single piece more than 3 times

Don't wear the same outfit twice to a club.

Heels, hairless crotch hairless legs. Hairless arms and pits.

Get laser if you can afford it.

If you have shit tier eyes colored contacts

If you have shit tier hair consider color and dying and weaves (idk what kind just not lace front unless you're black)

Your only problem is that you are not doing it right.

>i am 18
>i hoped all my life i would finally be pretty when i grew up
You just have to try a lot of styles (even if only in mind) and understand what works for you in which situations.

There are some standards for beauty but no one fits those 100%... lets say you lack some points, just keep on improving until something beautiful develops.
Health is one gigantic factor, this might mean doing a little work out, being realy careful with products, keeping it dustfree and exposing yourself to the cleanest air possible.
Snack lots of raw stuff preferably organic.
Others eat an apple, eat 3 and 4 carrots in one setting...

It's not just genetics, genetically you're fine.
Many good looking people simply also get a lifestyle passed on or develop it by themselves.

post pictures of your dick, trap

>wants to be pretty
>wants to get a men's haircut

Can you make up your mind before you ask for advice?

>Pretending to be ugly in order to fish for compliments

You're completely average.
Chill and stop being an attentionwhore.

She looks tomboyish.
I didn't read the OP fully but also had the idea that she might want to embrace it. Though, there are iother ways for that as well.

OP should reasearch and apply (preferably nothing all too irreversable like overplucking eyebrows).

Fake tits are a very real option that is very effective in making a below average girl attractive.

>posts pic of a good looking tomboy
>doesn't have stupid little boy hair

No girl looks better by adding on masculine features. Her problem is probably that she probably dresses too androgynous/masculine to begin with. She could look pretty good if she took the advice of the people in this thread and made an effort to look good instead of just doing the basic to fight off her unfortunate genes.

i'm a GG cup lol

You look like every young woman without flattering long hair, bangs and makeup

ie you like a teenage boy

dude lmao me 2 whoa

eyyyyy

definitely gonna need to see a pic of that.

you're pretty cute honestly
your skin could be better maybe try to do something about that
your face also looks tad swollen
also smile more

Your hair looks like shit, and you need to fucking volumize it do it doesn't look like a corpse. You have decent facial proportions though. Get your eyebrows done up, that will help a lot. Go on Amazon and buy some nair cream, apply that on your face to get rid of any facial hair. Fix your hairstyle.

clean yourself up a bit you're fine unless your personality is dogshit

>No one likes a downer
Is that what mammy told you when she left you to be happy?

>i stutter whenever i talk to any girl
kill yourself, dyke

You'll be okay if you grow your hair out some more and keep it nice.

If you really have GG tits you're ahead of the curve. You should post a full body pic to give us a better idea of what we're working with.

Yeah you are pretty ugly, OP. If you're already able to grow a mustache you might consider transitioning.

Holy shit what has this board turned into. Since when does Veeky Forums give in to the most obvious compliment fishing attempt of a low self esteem loser looking for attention?

In case you're not just trolling, start a skincare routine, groom your eyebrows a bit and grow either your hair out or get short neck lengthed hair. No men's haircut, you wouldn't pull it of really well. Nothing can stop you though

it's just a prank bro

You're pretty average. Other girls just wear a shitton of makeup. Get a haircut that covers your hairline/forehead and you'll look just fine.

what?? you're cute. okay, i'm going to outline your good features from what i can see in this photo.: look at that little nose, it does the thing where it kinda hikes up at the end, i like that. you also have a really good full eyebrow shape
and your lips look symmetrical.

i'm a girl. lemme give you some tips:
1. don't shave your face, it will be more bristly. some say this is a myth, but from experience, it's happened to me.
2. curl your eyelashes and wear mascara (buy from sephora, a kind called "benefit 'they're real' lashes"
3. wear subtle lip coloring balm

do hair like kstew's. pic related

(i wrote this post)
also pls be in usa, let's be awkward thin Veeky Forums babydykes together

>pluck your eyebrows
>wear a choker
>let your hair down
>use volume enhancing products
>become a Youtube makeup tutorial junkie
>do that alt/goth/90s lolita thing that indie teens are doing
>basically dress like Natalie Portman in The Professional

>tfw eastern european

insufferable bitch

Are all of these people saying she looks good women?

Shes ugly as fuck, american women are so babied that they actually think most women are ugly without makeup, just like they are

i dont think you are OP since i've been seeing this pic posted on Veeky Forums and a bunch of places.

if this is u just go for the andro look by cutting ur hair and losing w8, getting super lean and angular facially and body wise.

>this

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS PERSON LOOKS LIKE AN UGLY EMILIA CLARKE

She looks more like the singer from TRIO

You have a very feminine face and eyes. Truth is that being attractive has a lot to do with how much care you put into hair, body, clothing and in your case makeup. And how flattering your pictures are. If you have a webcam you could try filming yourself at a natural activity, you might just be way cuter in motion.

Except for the hairy feminist stuff, this person is right.

You just need self actualization. Try moving somewhere entirely new where you can be yourself free from social constraints.

Femininity is really attractive (smiles, colorful dresses, sun hats, bouncy haircuts) but if you're a tomboy you could pull off the stylish city girl thing pretty well.

>Femininity is really attractive

When the hell are people gonna realize this again? I'm sick of seeing muscle chicks and dyke-cuts and fucking boots on girls. Idk why suddenly every girl thinks it's attractive to pretend to be a man, but it's awful. I miss seeing dresses and smiles :(

this is probably because women no longer want to look a certain way/lead a certain life just because you find it them nice to look at. lol u dumb

>women have no clue how attraction works
>purposely being unattractive to men
>wtf how come no man wants me? ridiculous beauty standards, no real men out there anymore blahblahblah

Welcome to 2016

if op is still watching,
>Step 1: read the Veeky Forums sticky
>Step 2: do it
>Step 3: there is no step 3
>Step 4: dont dress like shit

It clearly has to do with middle class insecurities compounded by social media's raising the prevalence of subcultural trends as diffused role models and the hollow use of fashion as ingroup signalling it promotes, not some contrived "self expression". stay dumb senpai

>complains about being ugly
>wants to get a dyke cut
You arent even that ugly, you obviously just have a twisted self-view

this nigger woke af.

Disregard females, aquire currency

Womem are shallow, vapid cunts

don't shave. since your face is exposed to sunlight, the facial hair will only grow back darker

JOLEN that shit up

ur not even that ugly, youmentally disturbed person. just buzz urself and become lacey baker. shes a lesbian girl skater. gets mad puss. dresses uniquely.

This guy gets it. It's every girl trying to be in and as unique as the first girl

I'd like to remove your mustache with lye you disgusting fucking dyke cunt