Get txt from friend, "come out tonight"

>get txt from friend, "come out tonight"
>spring now, decide to end hibernation
>arrive at club district
>every guy dressed dressed like pic related

because people dress like shit and you're ugly as fuck so you reject it because you never truly fit in and now you have r9k anti-chad syndrome

I guess you were on the pull? I assume 'club district' means, all the shitty, bog standard studenty nightclubs?

If you go to an average club, everything will be average, clothes, music, drink choice etc.

If you blend in to 'appeal to the majority', wear all black, can dance like shmurda without looking awkward and white you'll either have a good time or resent yourself.

I'm not saying you should get sailor tattoos, shop for on Asos for black items and get an undercut, but if you continue to go to shitty club or live in a city where there is only shitty clubs you're gonna have to get used to it.

tfw black is normcore so you cannot wear it to show your elitist, individualist and anti-social tendencies.

accurate

stop going to shit clubs

tfw black/white combo is even worse

/thread

>tfw monochrome is mainstream and normie
>tfw muted earthtones are mainstream and normie
>tfw pale is mainstream and normie
>tfw saturated colors and neon are ugly af

idk what to do

>in b4 something about dressing for yourself or whatever cope that laggards use these days

LOINCLOTH, ROBE AND/OR NUDE AT ALL TIMES

PELTS, LEATHER AND WOOL IN WINTER IF YOU LIVE NEAR HYPERBOREA LIKE I DO

Why does everyone here hate asos so much? They have some pretty good stuff. Are you all just triggered because the models are are better looking than you?

quality is the worst of the worst and they do nothing someone else doesn't do thousand times better

religion and there denim section is good though

>wearing religion
I see you like being edgy

I see you like memeing

literially this hawiian shirt here is religion

And it looks like shit

agreed, asos is literally the best affordable brand out there today

>IDK what to do

Stop being a pussy-ass faggot that stops liking what they like because other people start liking it, you fucking child.

>just bee urself

so you must love the mfa business casual reddit aesthetic

>HURR DURR LEDDIT

Confirmed for child.

Stop letting a Micronesian Child Slave Fingerpainting website dictate your tastes, you fuckboy.

I buy their basics but that's it. The quality alternates between shitty and good though

Because they liked it in 2012, but they're all faggots like , and the MOMENT a single person says they don't like it, the pretend the have vehemently hated it.

post fit