"And I observed that he had overcome all passion for boys…"

>"And I observed that he had overcome all passion for boys…"

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book I, XIII

>"… nor curious about what he ate, nor about the texture and colour of his clothes, nor about the beauty of his slave-boys …"

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book I, XIII

>"… and the attractive loveliness of young boys he will be able to look on with chaste eyes …"

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book III, II

Why were the ancient Romans so fond of fucking young boys in the ass? Is it because young girls could get pregnant, bringing another slave to care for in this world, and also their virginity was somehow more valuable? I can't think of anything more evil or emasculating than fucking a boy in the ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=user:Chronic_Fappery
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start with the Greeks.

It's weird how as a culture they were like ye fairplay, that seems moral.

It was more about dominance/submissiveness. Like a Roman could pound away at man ass to his heart's content but if he ate a woman out he was a fairy faggot

>Why were the ancient Romans so fond of fucking young boys in the ass?

Well have you tried it?

>if he ate a woman out he was a fairy faggot
But that's true today too.

Questionable

Roman sexuality seems more logical than our own.
Pederasty is actually pretty historically widespread. Christianity and Judaism are a bit of an outlier in prohibiting it.

Rome is often championed as some kind of gay friendly paradise by modern LGBT people but what you're saying is basically that they were cool with fucking boys in the ass and not so much two guys holding hands in the street?

>I can't think of anything more evil or emasculating than fucking a boy in the ass.
What if the boy wants it?

They liked both.
You just noticed more when they talk about men because it is weirder.

But ethically speaking, Marcus Aurelius considered that sex was only morally right when it was in marriage and for the purpose of having offspring.

People have always wanted to fuck young boys, user.

another thing that gets me is that the societies which practiced it usually had a clear delineation between who was the dom and who was the bottom. In our society we just call both gay even though (I imagine?) they're a bit different. and yeah I know that there are some that probably enjoy both.

The definition has changed yes but there are still areas where the social differences between dom and sub are more pronounced. I wish sexuality wasn't such a taboo subject in the States it's one of the main reasons we continue society

young girls have assholes too

isn't it a thing amongst mormon women to get fucked in the ass to avoid losing their virginity and remain "pure"?

But that's what I'm saying, it's degrading to the boy and he'll grow up a fuck-up.

>if he ate a woman out he was a fairy faggot

Still true. Same with "pegging" or inserting shit in your ass, you're a fucking queer ass homo if you do that.

That legend is applied to basically every regional conservative group.

>Pederasty is actually pretty historically widespread.

I know it's not historical since they had no recorded histories but are there European barbarians that practiced it? And why is it widespread, what's the logic? It's also widespread today among muslims, who are several centuries more backwards than us.

What irks me is that the LGBT fags think exclusive homosexuals like they try to be were somehow praised in the ancient world, when in reality there was no such thing as "same-sex marriage" or the idea that two men could replace a male-female couple and raise a child.

>young girls have assholes too

I neglected this. But the second thing you said, probably by not defiling them they wouldn't learn to like it and sleep around and get pregnant by someone else. Female virginity has always been valued for some reason.

but mormons are fucking freaks fám

So is Afghanistan the true descendent of Rome the?

Sexuality was different in Rome and Greece, it's not comparable at all.

If you fuck a man in the ass, there's absolutely nothing gay about that.
If you GET fucked in the ass, you're a prancing la la homo man.

>people believe eating pussy makes you gay

if she's not a virgin you're essentially fellating a ghost penis

fag

Here you go OP. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
Read some of this shit. An emperor that would dress as a woman and pretend to be a prostitute at bars.
He also married a little slave boy and would prance around proudly calling himself wife to the slave boy. Q

>legend

I assure you it's no legend.

source: grew up in Bible Belt

There is two reasons.

One, their society was very male centric, males did everything while women were basically property, so naturally male beauty was revered.

Two, since males were put on a pedestal, making one your bitch would be a massive ego boost and power rush.

Everyone knows that REAL men are sexually inadequate, user.

>Why were the ancient Romans so fond of fucking young boys in the ass?

Where did you see any mention of penetrating anyone's behinds?
It just reads that he liked the youthful boyish beauty of younger men.

>Well did I lube the finger, so as to stretch the boyhole

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations, Book III, IV

kek

People still think this shit?

People bathe, cretin. Is your woman a lesbian when she gives you head?

Also, what of people who practice monogamy? Is it still sucking ghost cock if you're the only one who's ever fucked her?

>But that's what I'm saying, it's degrading to the boy and he'll grow up a fuck-up.

Who cares hes a slave.

>But that's what I'm saying, it's degrading to the boy and he'll grow up a fuck-up.
They knew that, that's why they could only fuck slave boys, who no one cared about.

>sucking your own ghost cock

You know, I could deal with that

Is there more to this?

because in traditional cultures organised along hierarchic patriarchal lines, but realy even the few matriarchal ones we know, heterosexual intercourse and relationships automaticaly imply a multitude of complex relations of status, power, controll, group belonging, ownership, personal right, mutual cooperation or conflict, possible insults and injuries and debts and scores, duties, loyalties and responsabilities, all expressed trough customs, laws and orders of how things are done by whom to whom, when and and why

its still this way in gypsy culture for example, female family members are the real and most prised capital a family or klan disposes of, everithing else is just objectified value of some kind, but females are true wealth, all long term significant intra-relations withing the population itself are based on interactions revolving around arranged marriage and prodigious consumations of same, and one of the greatest powers the big baja has is that he can decide or veto such arrangements

obviously this leads to people being highly protective of their females vaginas, and not once was it known to occur that relating indiscreetly with a girl, even if she herself might be a bit slutty, got a man in serious shit when her 7 brthers randomly pop up from the first trashcan with cold weaponry, but still, this was relatively rare, as most gypsy girls heed this logic and do their best to keep their legs cosed if not othervise instructed by the appropriate authority, and, frankly, few outside people would ever even want to put their dick in them either, but you get the idea

so realy in a lot of cultures, especialy and specificaly the hard-core macho ones where females are just house appliances and baby machines, fucking a boy is just way way less trouble, and way way less likely to cause your dick being cut off by some angry dad and his 22 combined sons and sons-in-law, or, sometimes worse depending on who the dad is, making you the 23d

... how do you know so much about gypsies? wtf?

>Is it because young girls could get pregnant, bringing another slave to care for in this world

It can't be this, if only because girls have asses too.

It's because no one wants it to be culturally well known that your own mom/daughter is a whore who takes it up the ass by random men. And from there it's just a short step into full cuckold territory because anal is actually gross and men would rather fuck vagina so it would lead to a lot of bastards..
Far easier to just say no sexing women at all.

There is, but I've forgotten the artist's name.

The romans had slave girls too, actually.

He probably lives in eastern europe or italy, the poor bastard.

>It's because no one wants it to be culturally well known that your own mom/daughter is a whore who takes it up the ass by random men.

Who cares if the slave girl's dad or brother is pissed. They might not even be in the same city.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=user:Chronic_Fappery

Best source I can find at the moment. Have fun.

Fucking slave girls wasn't taboo.
It's just slaves are expensive.

Don't see what that has to do with it.

Pretty much. You can see a similar culture in some areas today, such as Afghanistan, where it's (in some places) not considered homosexuality if an adult man fucks a young twink in the butt, but you get stoned to death if you fuck a man your own age.

The Celt cheifs or some other barbarians I think were said to lie in between two lovers. It was understood by the Romans that they had one woman and one young boy.

And it's not Muslims generally just Afghanistan. It was a pre Islamic practice. Actually one of the legends about the Taliban's start was that a bunch of religious students heard about a tribal chief kidnapping a young boy for sex and they got mad and got together and freed him. The rest is history.

I was in Egypt and those people are so unafraid of pedophiles that kids are everywhere unaccompanied by adults. I mean like three year olds going to buy yogurt by themselves and gangs of ten year olds playing soccer and chasing stray dogs. One time a ten year old kid was talking to me and his father came out and asked if he was coming home. He said no later and his dad was like okay and left his son with some foreign stranger. He didn't even know my name. Unthinkable in America because they would be kidnapped, raped and murdered in ten minutes alone.

literally "source: my ass"

Nothing strange about it, our modern, western understanding of homosexuality is a social construct after all. The whole "born this way" shtick is mostly nonsense beyond the fact that some people prefer to put things / have things put in anuses.

Even the ancient city state of Thebes wasn't for that
They had an elite military unit called the Sacred Band that was made up exclusively of male homosexual couples, and there was still nothing even half close in their mind to the idea of gay "marriage"

Funnily enough, we are witnessing new taboos put in place before our eyes.It's now okay to be "gay", but only in the narrow definition of being both catcher and pitcher. A desire to be only one of those, and you'll be considered abnormal.

Fucking boys in the ass was not as normal as some would want you to believe. It was an hedonistic and degenerated act, like drinking or eating too much. Also more for the elites than the common folk. This makes it way more normal than what we can imagine in the modern era, but still it's not like they were fucking boys in every corner. It not evil, just frowned upon by those who standed for a more moderate and austere society.

Of courshe. It's degrading. Women and men are different; vagina's are disgusting in ways that dicks are not, and a man who eats pussy is committing a uniquely degrading act.

Rimming is of course worse, but that goes without say.

And literally everyone hated him to the point that most of the horrible shit we know are stories fabricated exclusively to shit on the dude who did the rest of the actually true degenerate shit.

>some people prefer to put things / have things put in anuses.

This is silly and wrong, though. A fair chunk of gay dudes don't even do anal or only do it rarely. And then there's lesbians.

It's not as though straight orientation can be described as having a vagina fetish, so why would you think this account would work?

>It's now okay to be "gay", but only in the narrow definition of being both catcher and pitcher. A desire to be only one of those, and you'll be considered abnormal.

But this isn't true at all.

>vagina's are disgusting in ways that dicks are not

do you seriously believe the opposite isnt just as true?

Doesn't prison work like that?

Don't a lot of gays have a preference to bottom or to top?

and some animals

Truly? Which sounds more masculine? If we're following traditional roles for masculinity it revolves around dominance and power (as it did in the lean and hungry days of mankind)

>I fuck men in the ass
>I get fucked in the ass by men
Both sound gay, but which sounds manly?

I can't speak for the Romans right, but in Sengoku Japan there was a culture where a boy would become an apprentice for some Samurai.

Those Samurai would teach them about warfare, culture, code of honor and whatnot until they were of age. The boy meanwhile would get fucked by said Samurai. The duo is also allowed to sleep with women and seek other partners to engage in Fudo, once the boy came of age.

Notable generals Oda Nobunaga and Takeda Shingen engaged in Shudo.

Moral relativism

that's hot

In the west this practice was more of a greek thing.

The idea that fucking kids is harmful is a pretty new one. The only historical source I've seen that says that hurting kids fucks them up is Kalevala, and that's pretty debatable. Before psychology I'd say people were more concerned with "purity" or whatever than with the idea that fucking kids might be traumatic. The same holds for corporal punishment.

m8, young gypsies are literally prostitutes. If you offer a gypsy twenty euros to fuck her she will probably say yes and then she will give it to her fther and tell him how he got it. Gypsies don't give a shit about that and they are usually pregnant by 15

That's not what I'm talking about, I'm aware of the top/bottom dichotomy and how people tend to impute masculinity to tops. I was saying that the prediction in :
>It's now okay to be "gay", but only in the narrow definition of being both catcher and pitcher. A desire to be only one of those, and you'll be considered abnormal

...has no basis in reality.

This gallery is really nice. He's a good artist. Does straight shit too.

wew
e
w

Unless she's been fucking some other guy within the past few days the cells on her body are literally not the same as the ones another guy put his dick near.

t. Virginia McVirgin

>he doesn't enjoy face sitting
>sucking dick is fine
Spotted the faggot