Hair General

I don't see a normal one so yeah lets have a new one wew lads.

What product do you reckon you'd need to pull off young Stalin's hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

pb-protection.nl/3477-polosweater_grijsmelange.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not about the product, anything works (Hanz de Fuko's Claymation is GOAT tho). You just need to have thick, wavy hair to pull off Yung Stalin.

>You just need to have thick, wavy hair to pull off Yung Stalin.
my genetics are already 1 step ahead of you m8
yung stalin here I come
(I'm worried though my barber's from some ethnic minority and if I show him the pic he might recognise it and kill me :( )

I don't know where to show off my hair, so here you go lads.

Opinions are welcome.

(I like to put it in braids and let it loose after a few hours, so I get extra curly hair... just fyi)

uhh I guess it looks alright??
I can't quite tell but I think you've got a beard going there, you look like jesus lmoa

Yeah, I'm going with a goatee right now. My sideburns aren't as full, so I've got to wait a few years to have a non-retarded full beard.
I swear, just yesterday an Italian visited me and told me that I look like a terrorist.
Meanwhile, when I shave, women think I look like an apache or some shit.

All because of the hair.

What do if I have shitty hair genetics? Am I forever doomed?

>inb4 the buzzcut autist tells you to get a buzzcut

Get a buzzcut, start lifting, grow a beard.

Go Jack Nicholson

Posted this shit already on another thread but i need an evaluation on the haircut

I don't know shit about hair but imo the back should have been cut too. Overall if you keep up the sides by going to the barber pretty often it's not a bad haircut.

Thanks dude. You're saying i shouldve cut the back too , right ? Was thinking of doing that but i thought it wouldve been too weird

Yes I had a friend who has this hair cut except the back like tapered higher than what you have. I think letting the back grow out is meant for people who have weird bad head shapes but I think you have the head for it since the back doesn't really add much.

desu leave it as is cause its not bad either way since it's not thick enough to make much a difference anyway. See how it grows out.

Thanks so much bruv. Will try it out next time and see how it plays out.

Hi steve aoki

fuckin' witnessed

What do you think?

act like you didnt know it was stalin

first pic looks better but this is 6.5/10

Kinda what im going for. What did you ask the barber for?

undercut with a parting on the side idk

shave that fucking goatee and the undercut should go to the back too

what if you're a grill

Get a bob cut (not the one with short hair on the front, just an even-all-around type of cut), do calisthenics... try not growing a beard.

That's it.

Ryan your hair looks good wtf

Uhh just basic undercut? What do

Looks like Acrania's vocalist.
Leave it be, I guess.

Very nice, 10/10 hair, exactly my type.

Maybe wash it. Would look better.

Just washed it's wet

Qt is that you?

hes the reason i used to fuck with league. godbless

>What product do you reckon you'd need to pull off young Stalin's hair?
Car grease and communism

ok good plan

I am growing my hair out for the first time in my life. Currently the top is much longer and comes down to just past my mouth. It is very fine straight and thick. I am trying to style it so it doesn't constantly fall in my face. I have wax cream and pomades but anything use it falls in my face after an hour or two. I have a blow dryer which slightly helps but it still sucks. Is there anything I can do to keep it out or am I just in that awkward stage and should use hats?

Is my hair ok?

this kind of hair reeks insecurity

Can someone recommend some good looking short hair cuts?
Right now my hair basically looks like but already a bit longer on top and with a full undercut.

It get's annoying to maintain and it really gets on my nervers to get called "Hitler" (because anyone who combs his hair over to one side is obviously Hitler)

What should I do with my hair? I know it looks shitty atm but give some recommendations please.

What's this haircut called? I know its like an undercut or something but I'd like to know so I can find more pics of specifically this style.

dude that looks nice

What are the best/least worst styles for someone who has a young looking oval face but not fat faced.

Shaven hasn't worked for me in the past and I'm not sure what to go with.

Xavierdolan-core

the back should probably be somewhat shorter, think then it'll be very nice!

Anybody here tried minoxidil? I wanted to know if i need to keep using after reaching the desired state. Will it start to fall again if i stop it?

What should i do with my hair?

You look like Elliott roger material

What type of shoes are those

I think they're chukkas

Well the only one time I had sex in all my life was a paid fat prostitute so I might as well become a supreme gentleman myself

hahahhahahahhahahhahhaahhaahhahahaha

Nice, thank you

Been doing no-poo for a few months now.
Hair looks great but it isnt very soft anymore.
I wash it hard daily.
Anything I can do to make it softer besides conditioner?
I use conditioner every 2-3 days should I start using it every day?
thanks.

I've been growing my hair out, left is the one I got from Veeky Forums, right I just took.

It seems whenever I have longer hair, I seem to fit into some niche and get more popular with women, even though the shorter hair looks just better

so I'm conflicted, should I go back to short or keep growing? unless I could do something in between somehow

Shit quality I know, 3rd world country webcam

I shampoo every day and always get compliments from girls on the softness of my hair, I don't use shit like conditioner or product though

like user said it looks insecure, but then you have an earring so you dont care about looking like a faggot. my advice is either go edgy or go safe, don't send mixed signals. put some product in, make your hair stand up, and then post? that might be all you need senpai

long hair always falls in your face, use a hair pin at home (or anywhere if you're not afraid of looking gay) as you wait 'till you can tuck it behind your ear

damn, you look cool. I wonder if I should go for this length

@jesus

Do I have to use shampoo after going to the pool? Or can I just use water?

I grow my hair like I love black women
unconditionally

I have very curly hair and I can't do anything with it. Any advice ?

I have nappy hair and want to get something like this.

Anyone know where to get help? I've tried Google and Bing but no thread or site on how to get it and maintenance. I thought of using dreadlocks as guidelines but not sure.

can someone recommend me good hair wax? i always put the l'oreal matt and messy paste in my hair before i dry blow it to give it the basic shape i want but it tends to not hold too well on its own.

cut it short maybe? look up french crop. All I know is that it doesnt look great user

fuccboi cut with boipucci sidecuts

Leave it or cut it 14 month progress

lmao

Fuck off cunt

Shorten the front and either part in the middle (like pic related) or slick it back.
You honestly look like a fuckboy now, phamilia.

Take one more picture from a different angle. Is it the lenght from the top? Why does your hair seem to be so "wet"

take another picture, maybe part it so you have some on both sides lol

It's funny that you suggest a french crop because I'm actually french.
I do my hair in a bun at times, is it better?

Looks better parted

Are you saying I am a moon head?
Yea I only have the length on the top, rest is usually shaved to 2cm.

Why do you have so few hairs?
Is your hair weit or in a ponytail?
If not, then cut it with fire.

So few hairs what? My barber charges me double to cut.

Go full viking with a pony tail desu.

Like this ?

You have potential.
Completely shave the rest, grow a beard, do something to make the tail look better and you got it.

Nevermind, I just realised you cut your sides.

w2c sweater and hair

I'm 25 beard progress is shit tier atm, got full hair covering neck and face just not thick enough. I'll come back in 3 years with lumber jack beard for sure.

pb-protection.nl/3477-polosweater_grijsmelange.html

and as for the second part: no. it's mine.

this guy

I've been tipping my stylist $15 for a $25 cut the past 5 appointments.

I want to stop tipping that much because it's just a short cut that takes 10 mins + shampoo but I'm not sure how she'll take it. Considering getting a new stylist lmao

>tipping
Why ?

Is she a close friend? Why the fuck would you tip 60%

nu males

Didn't know much about haircuts and got recommendations from my sisters on where to get cuts.

Most of them were $60+/appointment so I didn't feel right on the first cut paying just $25. I started doing the math on the yearly cost and actually watching what she was doing to my hair. I realized it probably wasn't even worth $25.

>mfw I pay 15€

So i'll play a little role in a movie this Summer and am not allowed to cut that much. Currently outgroing an undercut. What should i do with my hair, when it gets longer? Manbun?

Would it make sense to use conditioner without using shampoo before?

Sure, just depends how your hair will respond.

nothing bro.
just grow out top and keep trimming sides

WHAT ARE YOU

what is the hairdo on the left called?

That's a pompadour, I'm pretty sure.