Are cargo shorts and a dress shirt acceptable for summer?

Are cargo shorts and a dress shirt acceptable for summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

vans.com/shop/mens-clothes-shorts/linden-short-khaki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks miserable.
It's only ok when it's very functional and serves a purpose. I don't think it's necessary.

What looks miserable? He looks normiecore, not some effeminate Veeky Forumsggot.

nah son cargo shorts are fucking disgusting. get some short shorts if you have nice legs

Well, it can be done in a less miserable manner.

At that point why don't your just get regular shorts? The pockets don't even add to it at all

Fag

because its marketing

That's a linen shirt not a dress shirt

No, it is impossible. Literally. The moment someone tries to wear cargo shorts, their muscles lock up.

Keep making this joke in every thread you see, it's hilarious, friend!

not cargos like that, but yes

Becks can pull off literally anything, so you're wrong faggot

please don't ever wear cargo shorts

> asks if dress shirt + cargos is acceptable
> posts picture of summer linen shirt
> OP thinks a linen shirt is a "dress shirt"
> mfw

a better version of those cargo shorts are these. these still look norm core but much better looking. i do think the ones on the model are a little to big. i think if your legs arnt fat as hell then a little smaller would look better. but not to small. best colors beige (best color), navy, gray.

your welcome :)

vans.com/shop/mens-clothes-shorts/linden-short-khaki

These are constructed nicer.

I had them in a techy material as cargos, with a zipper on one side and cargo pockets afar.

No.

But regular shorts and an oxford shirt are

What do you think?

>is X acceptable

For any X, or any combination of X,Y, Z, I can find you a fashion show from the last 20 years that features it.

Everything is acceptable if it appeals to you. Follow herd opinion on aesthetic, and you contribute nothing.

fuck no

Cos you can put your key and phone in the pockets and they won't fall out when you're cycling

I once saw a Murphy and Nye ad (sailing wear), and the guy carried a bundle green onions in them.
He was wearing a sleeveless shirt with a pocket and looked like a traveller.

The setting made the cargos pretty inoffensive.