What haircut should I get? I want something between practical and that goes with the stache...

What haircut should I get? I want something between practical and that goes with the stache...like a hitler youth but shorter?

hey stop spamming it's fucking annoying

>that moustache
why not just go all the way and shave a dick in the back of your head

shave that stache, you look like a fag
and get an undercut

Sorry I like it. Not going anywhere

t b h i'd rather see casey's dumb shit than all the other actual dumb shit that's posted on this board

at least casey is self-aware, unlike 90% of this board when they act full retard

ironic staches died a long time ago bro

Youre the cancer of /fa

Veeky Forums itself IS cancer
casey is chemo

samefag

samefag t b h

i guess its good for tickling your boyfriends balls when you go down on him

Ayyyyy

For Gods sake can you please stop posting your ugly face already

you dumbass

only dumbass here is you, responding to a post as if it were even remotely serious lmao

i want to suckle on your nipples

my shitting dick nipples?

Anything goes baby

OP this is good. You almost look like a Turkish serial child rapist but somehow manage to look really well.

I like this haircut desu, wouldn't change anything. A buzzcut might be cool as well

>you look like a Turkish serial child rapist but somehow manage to look really well

yeah, he reminds me off a redneck alcoholic wife-beater....but still manages to pull it off somehow and come off as attractive..

not this mustache style though, i mean his usual shit

disgusting

i love you, change nothing

I have a lumpy egg face similar to this guy, and the same limp hair. I've already gotten Veeky Forums, but the effect is still the same.

What kind of hair do I want? I feel like combing it to the side just makes me look fat, but combing it back gives me a fivehead.

Your current hair is fine. But if you want to try something new try growing the top a little bit more.