Pink shoes (Rafmemedidas)

Could somebody help me with pink shoes? Really like the color, but how do I pull them off? Rules and colors it goes with.

Other urls found in this thread:

endclothing.com/eu/footwear/reebok-x-burn-rubber-phase-1-pro-ar1014.html
endclothing.com/eu/footwear/our-legacy-classic-sneaker-1168cssr.html
kickz.com/fi/asics-kengaet-gel-lyte-v-coral_black-111748003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pink shoes were never cool, but they already went out of style in 2013

I don't give a fuck about what's in or not, I just like the color and would find it interesting to wear. At least something fresh for me, since I only have black, grey and white shoes.

Washed black, white, grey, light tan, light blue.

Let them be a focal point (colour/pattern wise) for your fit, I wouldn't wear anything else that's flashy. Maybe just slim jeans and a looser tee. Work in other things from there.

it's so frustrating that the only brands that carry that color are either cp's or rafdidas. adidas has the new samoas but the silhouette is not a favorite of mine.

Anyone know some cheaper pink shoe alternatives?

really like the color

endclothing.com/eu/footwear/reebok-x-burn-rubber-phase-1-pro-ar1014.html

endclothing.com/eu/footwear/our-legacy-classic-sneaker-1168cssr.html

should i cop? 90€ is pretty cheap for gel lytes, and it has pink, although it might be a lot brigther than the pink in samoas, rafdidas and cp's kickz.com/fi/asics-kengaet-gel-lyte-v-coral_black-111748003

I own pick related, picked them up from the nike lab and they're my favorite shoes I get lots of (you)s in them.

what are these called?? cant find

adidas samoa (oyster pack)

That eraser color was a trap (websites kept trying to make them look like the pale pinks in pic rel) and all the fuccbois fell for it

there are pink cp fakes at aliexpress (obviously) but it's so annoying that they copy brands. i would by so much "fake" stuff if they only ditched the fake branding. fake stuff posing as real rubs me the wrong way.

Ugly swoosh ruins it

i have the pale blue ones, love them
thinking about picking these up, found one site that has my size stuck between pink and grey, phtos make it hard to tell the real color

That's what kept me from copping a pair of those. Great colourways, swoosh ruined all of them.

There are pretty nice pink adicolor stans on the market for around 100 usd.

Which belt is this?

don't
when the microtrend of having something pink runs it's course in few months you will regret getting them badly

I can get them for 100€ new. Guess even if someday I won't like them anymore I will just resell them.

the belt, what is it?

Looks like a riggers belt m8, if he's not carrying he's a fag

Here quick gaggle search

it's an alyx studios belt

>I don't give a fuck about what's in or not, I just like the color and would find it interesting to wear.

Why can't more people on Veeky Forums be like this.

instead of this

Because they're all faggots who try and ride "muh fashun wave b4 evry1 else is on it kek im so fashun hehehehe im so ahead of le curve"

wc2 those shorts?

210 dollars for a fucking riggers belt look alike. Nice.

this post makes me happy

I loved these until my dog came in from outside after rains and stepped on my foot. Sued is unforgiving and I considered putting her to sleep

Should've been like

piece of shit mesh garbage

edgy

hmm

Edgelord

imo they look great with black jeans but not with anything else.

Most nike shoes are shit because of this.

Bumppaan vain

I believe they are also called the "pig skin" pack. Some sizes are still available on adidas :)

this makes me sad

Takas ylikselle homo.

If I had any idea this would be posted I wouldn't have written that I am sorry everyone.

w2c sweater pls??

this thing is so old

but it still makes me sad :(