Neo-Fascist Aesthetic

What are some essential cops/fits for a neo-fascist wardrobe? Aside from a fedora and trench coat.

>Aside from a fedora and trench coat.

Audible kek

I really want boy London sweaters but i don't want lefties to bash my face in.

>neo-fascist

just stop and reread that sentence

I see a lot of Asians wearing Boy London without consequence. I'm non-white (Irish, Italian, German) so I guess I can get away with it too.

I wouldn't read much less reread something, why do you think I'm a fascist?

But i'm german white male in germany.

How did BOY get so popular in this day and age? The Nazi imagery is so fucking clear. I don't really care for it, but without even being able to fart anymore and get called a rapist you'd think people would've been all over it.

Germans aren't white. Didn't you read that one Bejamin Franklin quote? Boom, whiteness debunked.

Having lived in Europe and both coasts in America, I've never seen anyone in the states wearing it. Crypto-nationalists and east Asians in Europe though? Pretty popular. So I can't say how *generally* popular it is in the West at large.

>afd
Worst people out there.

But still want boy...

i see asians (girls) wearing it on campus (cali)

...what's "non-white" about being Irish, Italian, and German?

I'm American, but my ancestry comes exclusively from those three countries, and I'm 6'3 (191cm), blonde, and blue eyed... so if you know something I don't, please enlighten me.

How common is it? Also, with regards to European, especially English punk fashion has always been vaguely fascist for shock effect.

Apparently with all your knowledge of your own biology you've never had a tongue in your cheek.

I mean that style of eagle is one of those symbols that was co-opted by the Nazis from somewhere else, notably the Roman empire. While the symbol in itself is not particularly nazi-esque, it's become associated with them and it is kinda weird for a clothing company to adopt it as their logo. There's a reason no one names their kid Adolf anymore.

Cheap Monday comes to mind as well. Their logo has gotten some comparisons to the SS skull. As I recall Wal-Mart also sold some shirts with an even more similar skull and cross bones.

That school looks nothing like totenkopf lol.

NUDE

I agree, but it still caused some controversy, especially as their original logo had an upside down crucifix as well. The totenkopf comparisons were probably just angry christians finding more to rant about.

Exactly. Seditionaries, Malcolm Mclaren's label, produced shirts with huge swastikas on them purely for shock value.

black turtleneck and mustache are compulsory

>I'm non-white
>Irish, Italian, German

Yeah whatever whitey

As an ACTUAL white person, no, you can't be Italian and call yourself white. Only Germanics, Celts, and arguably the Finns and Balts are white. We could take it a step further and limit it to only Germanics and then take another step and say only Anglo-Saxons but who the fuck cares? Racism is stupid.

>Finns
Oh my god man, you must be trolling.