Summer Sandals

It's getting hot, post sandals for the summer

bump

cop or not, i prefer them without ankle straps

i dig em, plus tevas are goat.

also, opinions on birkenstocks? anyone i know whos owned them said theyre insanly nice, but im afraid ill just look like an old man or something

i think birks can look really nice, but the only problem is everyone around me has a pair and i don't wanna look like a basic bitch. If not many people around you wear them id consider copping a pair

this is the only negative i can think of birks. expect to be teased for being basic/hipster/homeless

birkenstocks are white hipster shit, if you are under the age of fifty and own a pair you are scum of the earth

Woah nigger
You gonna hurt yourself with all that edge

not that dude, but I totally get it. birks were the go to footwear to make fun of for the past 25 years and now every hipster bitch with a tumblr owns a pair. just like in a couple of years when cargo shorts take off everyones gonna pretend they never bashed em

i cant wait to rock cargo shorts again. i miss em

Personally I like the strap but those look good if you don't. I just got some gray tevas last month for summer and love them

Start now if you don't want everyone to think you're a instagram wannabe model in 2018

whats the sizing of brikenstock?should i size down or what??

I wear size 12. I think might feet would look best in Birkenstocks. how well do they hold up against water/sand?

The Han Kjobenhavn Teva's are nice if you can pull them off

better pic

>sandals

No self-respecting Alpha male would ever partake in wearing such a travesty in modern times. The only reason to wear a sandal is to accessorize your neckbeard and fedora.

t. /v/ browser

oh yeah I forgot that people who consider themselves Alpha males are usually most fa/shionable, thanks for reminding me, must adjust attitude

How are they are "travesty"?

has anyone got any nice fitpics with tevas? Thinking about copping, but not quite sure what fits they work best with

I like my Birks, they're comfy.

reminder: unless you're at the beach, nobody wants to see your man feet

c/n

reminder: no one wants to see you for any reason

that feel

Ye