Does the suit have a place in the modern man's wardrobe? Other than formal events and workwear

Does the suit have a place in the modern man's wardrobe? Other than formal events and workwear.

yes it does, if you're not a child

why is reviewbrah so impossibly stylish?

he's a demigod

It is what it is

I mean its all there

I don't think so and it has nothing to do with being a child or not. The modern wardrobe has become so casual that a suit looks noticeably out of place outside of the workplace or formal events. You can get away with wearing one in the city, but that's mostly because people assume you're going to or coming from an office.

There are exceptions of course, but for the most part the only people who wear suits all of the time as an extension of the workplace.

I would have a hard time trying to pull that off but reviewbrah just makes it work

i love it when things are so unanimously ridiculed that they eventually go full circle and are perceived as acceptable, whether intentionally or not

>rolled up sleeve and slightly messy hair
I like this look. it's like he just finished landing rocket at NASA mission control.

It really is what it is

I would sometimes wear a suit just because it actually made me feel and be more productive. I still don't really fully know why. Probably because wearing one gives you that serious business look.

It was swell.

damn that looks delicious. w2c

Looking very hedi here

What are you talking about?

review guy
everyone laughed at him and cringed but now they've grown to appreciate how quirky he is and even thinks shit like this some are being ironic but some are genuine

Not when you're young, anyway. Stuff like casual suits and ascots are an older man's game.

I dunno. People have always rallied behind him. I remember he was gonna stop making videos at one point but so many people told him to keep going so he did.

I'm not against wearing a suit here and there but it has to be the right color and it has to actually fit, tailored to your body and shiny shoes suck.

You are quoting me, and I'm not being ironic at all. The guy seems to really believe in being that kind of a man. He puts a big effort into maintaining a collected persona, even with trivial things as junk food. Maybe he is acting the part, but this is one of those cases when the aesthetics are just the results of ethics, when form follows function. And if it is the case that reviewbrah is just playing a character, the guy is a true artist. I'm being totally honest here. The guy is a case study.

i get hit on a lot by chicks when i wear a slouchy linen suit with a tshirt and sneakers.
so i guess. i wouldnt wear a formal one out though unless i had to

And that's why you are just a fad follower. You don't even understand clothing.

Post pics, I'm picturing sopranos character.

like this but little bit less structured more beat up and with off white leather sneakers

if you're gonna be that casual just wear a goddamn pair of jeans so you don't look like you walked off the set of miami vice

jeans are gay af bro
chicks love casual suits